Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2018, 09:11 PM   #16
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
If anything, the EXTREME upper end ladies are often less "hot" and more "blendable". So many of the young generation is so busy trying to be flashy that they forget that part of discretion is the ability to be hidden in plain sight.

Most of the clientele in the higher income brackets aren't looking for someone that is going to draw TOO much attention and they don't want it to be blatantly obvious that they have a paid companion on their arm. When 50 year old Bob from Accounting has a 22 year old hot ass with a Russian accent on his arm-- its going to be more noticed than if Bob has the 32 year old attractive lady on his arm.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:13 PM   #17
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IOP does go a long way ,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
The best providers are those who understand what their visitors need out of the session and use their skills, personality and other traits to see that the visitor achieves what he came for, pardon the play on words -- leaving happy, satisfied, and convinced or considering to return in the future. Looks are fine but that understanding, plus perhaps some skillful IOP, go a long, long way in this world.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:24 PM   #18
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
So, in a trainwreck of a threAD in a forum, far, far, far away...a lady uttered the words you "will never be able to afford me."

It really doesn't matter what kind of money someone has. I've seen a guy with a $15k bar tabs at my favorite restaurant. And I've seen the same guy at the Taco Bell drive thru. I personally would not say something like the quote above because I don't presume to know other people's finances nor their financial priorities. But a wonderful response really got me thinking about who we all view ourselves here. Not just the ladies, but the gents as well. Is there too much assumption and judgment based on rates charged and monies spent?

I read the best response have seen in a while here and it really hit home:

We aren't commodities and they aren't buyers. Perpetuating this feeds into political agendas that are threatening our freedom of expression.
B, I absolutely love your posts. You are one of the more intelligent and erudite members of Eccie. I truly love reading your well thought out and logical views of our lifestyle.

And this post really nails it. A statement like; "you can't afford me"; is just wrong on so many levels. And absolutely we can't know or make assumptions about any one else's financial situation! Howard Hughes wore empty Kleenex boxes for house shoes. Probably while he ate Beluga caviar with a golden spoon.

Of course you can't buy a person. You CAN pay for services rendered, be it a massage, counseling, therapy such as listening and offering advice and supplying an empathetic and sympathetic ear.
We do all of that, as well as physical therapy and much needed stress relief.

I don't understand why current laws only allow our much needed services in certain states.

I've even looked into moving to California and becoming certified as a legal sexual surrogate.

SlowHand50 is so correct that the best providers use their skills and personalities to ensure that the client leaves happy, relaxed and satisfied. That's always been my goal, and when you care about people and enjoy your work it feeds your soul, gives a sense of satisfaction and makes you happy. Good providers are caregivers. As a former RN I've always felt like I'm still practicing nursing when I take care of my clients physically, emotionally and spiritually.

And being trendy, flashy and obvious looking was certainly not my goal. Except BCD of course! I love getting all fixed up in sexy lingerie, thigh highs and heels! But accompanying a client to dinner or a function, an intelligent woman would know how to dress sexy but appropriately and still look amazing but not trashy.

I hope someone smarter than I am can come up with some kind of plan to preserve our freedoms from the current political climate.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:55 PM   #19
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
If anything, the EXTREME upper end ladies are often less "hot" and more "blendable". So many of the young generation is so busy trying to be flashy that they forget that part of discretion is the ability to be hidden in plain sight.

Most of the clientele in the higher income brackets aren't looking for someone that is going to draw TOO much attention and they don't want it to be blatantly obvious that they have a paid companion on their arm. When 50 year old Bob from Accounting has a 22 year old hot ass with a Russian accent on his arm-- its going to be more noticed than if Bob has the 32 year old attractive lady on his arm.
Grace always makes insightful and well thought out comments.

A smart provider of course knows how to dress to appropriately. A lady can be very attractive, sexy, and still look like she belongs on the arm of a well dressed sophisticated businessman, not like a 20 dollar street walker. Embarrassing a client who wants date for a function is never a good idea.

A "milf" type is best,IMO, and from my experience. And for those of us that are that age, are probably busier than the very young ladies. We appeal to young men that fantasize about older women and their sexual knowledge and experience they have to offer. And we appeal to clients our own age or older men, for the same reasons plus the added level of stability, non flakiness and the ability to converse on the clients level, and on a wide range of topics. I've had clients from 18 to 90. And an experienced, well known lady is often in the business because she truly enjoys it and it makes her happy and satisfied. At 40, my hormones started exploding and it's so much better now that I'm more knowledgeable and comfortable about my body, men's bodies and I get so much enjoyment out of it. I didn't when I younger, it took until I was in my late 30's or 40, to learn to listen to my body and my burgeoning hormones and to tune into my partners body. And also to have fun and experiment with new things.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 06:51 AM   #20
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Thanks to everyone contributing to this thread! Thanks GinKat for your kind words.

The blending thing is so true! And our job as caretaker and confidant is a real thing.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:28 AM   #21
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

The person who made that comment is in the wrong business. She's confused about the words consumption and consumerism. Maybe the last guy spread her last words to the rest of her potential dates and whether or not they can "afford" her is not her problem anymore.
Guest041919 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:07 AM   #22
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Now that you mention it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Strangely, i've had MORE of the 15$ a plate restaurants that made me wanna go back for meal after meal, than i EVER have had with the 65$ a plate ones...I see it similar to hobbying.
I have rarely, if ever, been disappointed by a lower priced lady... The only ladies that had ever been less than I expected were in the upper price range of my budget. Perhaps raising the expectation level of performance/experience along with the price, has a ceiling.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women