Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2018, 06:15 PM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Again....why not deal with Iran in the same business sense. Same as we do the Saudis. None are our friends...even the Israelis. It is all business.
It's really all Corporate.

At the end of the quarter, if the black number is larger than the red number, that's what counts.

That Boeing Employed knows his son Tommy wants that new whizbang computer to play all the latest games. He's counting on that overtime building all of that stuff for those billionaire princes and sheiks.

He's counting on President Trump to do the right thing. Little Tommy's counting on him too.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #17
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

At the end of the quarter, if the black number is larger than the red number, that's what counts.

That Boeing Employed knows his son Tommy wants that new whizbang computer to play all the latest games. He's counting on that overtime building all of that stuff for those billionaire princes and sheiks.

He's counting on President Trump to do the right thing. Little Tommy's counting on him too.
Lets see Jackie. Russia, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Nazis, …....
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:37 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

I think Iran a had a deal with Boeing that they had to scrap after Trump tore up the deal...

https://www.seattletimes.com/busines...ectively-dead/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:49 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
This shows your utter lack of understanding of the uranium deal. Russia can do nothing with our uranium without that going through a multiple of agencies. Which will never happen.
I understand quite well that it has already happened. How much reached Russia and then perhaps on to Iran is unknown.

Quote:
Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

Uranium One's American arm ... confirmed it did export uranium to Canada through the trucking firm and that 25 percent of that nuclear fuel eventually made its way outside North America to Europe and Asia ....

"It now appears that despite pledges to the contrary, U.S. uranium made its way overseas as a part of the Uranium One deal," Grassley said in the statement. "What’s more disturbing, those transactions were apparently made possible by various Obama Administration agencies while the Democrat-controlled Congress turned a blind eye.

(The Hill)

So, let's thank the Saudis for low gas prices and their help against Iran.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:51 PM   #20
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Again....why not deal with Iran in the same business sense. Same as we do the Saudis. None are our friends...even the Israelis. It is all business.
Indeed.. PROBABLY when we sold missles to BOTH . But when one country thought to go ahead and bomb.. welllll..lol
Unlesd you knew every person allowed to arm it.. ( like a cat of theirs name from boyhood) i guess they would fly as we felt needed..
Never underestimate the old men we got in Washington...
At least the smart ones... j.s. annie

Yea yea.. i know.. long time ago...
I shouldnt.. lol
Xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:34 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I understand quite well that it has already happened. How much reached Russia and then perhaps on to Iran is unknown.

You think Russia does not already have uranium?

While you're thanking the Saudis, don't forget to thank them g or all those 9/11 attackers they sent us.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ope-memos-show
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:38 AM   #22
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Thanks for killing that journalist also. More will be killed thanks to Trump allowing " the enemy of the people" to die. Trump is a scum bag. He will get his "karma"
Old 11-22-2018, 07:48 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You think Russia does not already have uranium?

While you're thanking the Saudis, don't forget to thank them g or all those 9/11 attackers they sent us.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ope-memos-show
Odumbo recognized that Putin had those assets when he helped broker the trade deal between Putin and Iran enabling Putin to gain riches and expand the Russian sphere of power in that region. Odumbo was Putin's puppet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Thanks for killing that journalist also. More will be killed thanks to Trump allowing " the enemy of the people" to die. Trump is a scum bag. He will get his "karma"
Khashoggi was a propagandist for militant Islam. You can continue to venerate the "New Goebbels" of the Third World if you so desire, but I won't shed a tear for bin Laden's buddies when they are all gone. But I will enjoy the lower gas prices afforded by the Saudis.
Old 11-22-2018, 07:57 AM   #24
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo recognized that Putin had those assets when he helped broker the trade deal between Putin and Iran enabling Putin to gain riches and expand the Russian sphere of power in that region. Odumbo was Putin's puppet.

Khashoggi was a propagandist for militant Islam. You can continue to venerate the "New Goebbels" of the Third World if you so desire, but I won't shed a tear for bin Laden's buddies when they are all gone. But I will enjoy the lower gas prices afforded by the Saudis.
Oh that's how it works. Maybe Trump can kill a few more and gas will get under 2 dollars a gallon! Weren't the 911 bombers Saudis? Apologies IB, I forgot you supported the Russians, Saudis and North Koreans
Old 11-22-2018, 08:21 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh that's how it works. Maybe Trump can kill a few more and gas will get under 2 dollars a gallon! Weren't the 911 bombers Saudis? Apologies IB, I forgot you supported the Russians, Saudis and North Koreans
Yeah, that's how it works. People like Khashoggi pump up people like bin Laden and the 19 terrorists who killed thousands on 9-11. You keep buttering their toast, if you so wish, but I'll break open a bottle of good whisky to celebrate their demise if and when that day ever comes and I'll drink a toast to lower gas prices and the Saudis later today.

BTW, you do not know what it means to be "for" or "against" something until you've served on the DMZ in Korea or Fulda Gap in Germany during the Cold War.

People like me dared to put on a uniform and pick up a rifle to help bring an end to the Soviet Empire in the name of the United States of America: that's "nationalism".
Old 11-22-2018, 08:29 AM   #26
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, that's how it works. People like Khashoggi pump up people like bin Laden and the 19 terrorists who killed thousands on 9-11. You keep buttering their toast, if you so wish, but I'll break open a bottle of good whisky to celebrate their demise if and when that day ever comes and I'll drink a toast to lower gas prices and the Saudis later today.

BTW, you do not know what it means to be "for" or "against" something until you've served on the DMZ in Korea or Fulda Gap in Germany during the Cold War.

People like me dared to put on a uniform and pick up a rifle to help bring an end to the Soviet Empire in the name of the United States of America: that's "nationalism".
Then most of us don't know : what its like". In my eyes "Your not a war hero IB. I like people who served in real wars. Not a police action or a Cold War". But I love you just the same.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:44 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then most of us don't know : what its like". In my eyes "Your not a war hero IB. I like people who served in real wars. Not a police action or a Cold War". But I love you just the same.

Oh, you quite misunderstood. I never suggested I was a war hero, but I would argue that anyone who dared to put on this country's uniform and pick up a rifle to defend this country's interests on the DMZ in Korea against North Korea and in the Fulda Gap in Germany against the Soviet Union has demonstrated through personal actions the wholesale falsity of your non-substantive accusations. The fact that you didn't stand against Korea or the Russians and that you completely bought into Putin's propaganda since 2016 would indicate that it would be you who unwaveringly supports Russia and Korea.

Meanwhile, in regards to Saudi Arabia, I'll follow FDR's much venerated approach to foreign policy: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." That coupled with a profound sense of national pride: "nationalism", is how we prevailed during WWII.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:04 AM   #28
themystic
Valued Poster

Keep telling yourself that IB. Maybe you believe that. You are entitled to your opinion. I participated in the illegal war in Nicaragua. I too had a rifle. I certainly didn't feel like some great defender of American Nationalism. Remember that was President Reagans private war. He forgot to ask for permission. You have every right to support the Autocratic Saudi government and the autocrat Mr. Putin. Enjoy it while you can because the winds of change are a blowing. The beautiful thing about America is that even your daily desecration of American values including not honoring the constitution is a right I would die for. You can believe anything you want. Ill be back. I'm going to go burn a Saudi flag, don't get upset IB, you "defended " that right for me while you were fighting some "imaginary" war. Thank you for your "service?"
Old 11-22-2018, 09:06 AM   #29
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh, you quite misunderstood. I never suggested I was a war hero, but I would argue that anyone who dared to put on this country's uniform and pick up a rifle to defend this country's interests on the DMZ in Korea against North Korea and in the Fulda Gap in Germany against the Soviet Union has demonstrated through personal actions the wholesale falsity of your non-substantive accusations. The fact that you didn't stand against Korea or the Russians and that you completely bought into Putin's propaganda since 2016 would indicate that it would be you who unwaveringly supports Russia and Korea.

Meanwhile, in regards to Saudi Arabia, I'll follow FDR's much venerated approach to foreign policy: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." That coupled with a profound sense of national pride: "nationalism", is how we prevailed during WWII.
Can I borrow your Russian or Saudi flag. I don't want to take mine down yet
Old 11-22-2018, 09:43 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can I borrow your Russian or Saudi flag. I don't want to take mine down yet

I have three 3' x 5' American flags. Two were awarded to me for my service to this nation. The other one I bought so that on proper occasions I can hang it from the flag pole as a sign of my devotion to this nation.

What Soviet souvenirs (no flags, btw) I have, I acquired from battlefields in Afghanistan.

You would have had to have been there to appreciate the experience, and your being there would have been a sign of your loyalty to this country that is absent in your posts. But, alas, you have given no such signal in either your words or your actions, and you continue to repeat Putin's propaganda that was sowed in 2016.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the low gas prices enabled by the Saudis.

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that IB. Maybe you believe that. You are entitled to your opinion. I participated in the illegal war in Nicaragua. I too had a rifle. I certainly didn't feel like some great defender of American Nationalism. Remember that was President Reagans private war. He forgot to ask for permission. You have every right to support the Autocratic Saudi government and the autocrat Mr. Putin. Enjoy it while you can because the winds of change are a blowing. The beautiful thing about America is that even your daily desecration of American values including not honoring the constitution is a right I would die for. You can believe anything you want. Ill be back. I'm going to go burn a Saudi flag, don't get upset IB, you "defended " that right for me while you were fighting some "imaginary" war. Thank you for your "service?"
So, you took no pride in resisting the Soviet-backed communistic incursion into Central America? That's just the way Putin likes his Americans.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women