Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?
Hell no, what do you think I'm here for? A press convention? 7 21.21%
Nope, it's just a word. Who cares? 11 33.33%
No, actually I like being called a whore/manwhore. 8 24.24%
Yes, I am an elite courtesan, not a whore. 1 3.03%
Yes, that word has such a negative connotation that I don't want to be called that. 4 12.12%
Yes, my mother did not raise me to use such language. 4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #61
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
No, that's not the rule. If I had cared, I'd have never put up pictures of my face. There's a couple of places that mine data off the internet that I'm working with someone to get taken down. Sugarnights.com is one, and there are a couple of others out of the country that are expiring soon. You can scrub the internet with the right set of professionals.

Daphne's pulled this shit before with Busty Amy. I believe it earned her one of her bans. Bottom line, it has been down since June, I don't advertise anywhere on the internet. I am retired. But, I'm willing top down the rabbit hole.
I'm not judging whether it was rude or mean spirited.

So, are you asserting copyright protection here? Because I don't think you have a valid claim as far as invasion of privacy if you ever posted your pic on a publicly available site. That is trouble with the Internet. It's FOREVER.

That said...daph says it was still up...and I have to admit, I didn't see that photo, but I was able to access part of your site about 3 days ago.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:34 PM   #62
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Daphne's pulled this shit before with Busty Amy. I believe it earned her one of her bans. Bottom line, it has been down since June, I don't advertise anywhere on the internet. I am retired. But, I'm willing top down the rabbit hole.
Thats not what got me the ban, it was the antibiotic joke.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:36 PM   #63
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Oh it was....
Old 01-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #64
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Default Just Because...

1325470561084_3565361_large.png

Old 01-02-2014, 11:15 AM   #65
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I love your revisionist history:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
thank you. You began this crusade with calling yourself trying to ridicule me back into line for calling another whore a whore. I told you that this wouldn't work out well for you...

A.1, No, I said you insulted her and asked your to own it. That's not ridicule. Trust me, I can ridicule someone.

A.2, No you didn’t; pull the quote up where you said that. You went into meltdown mode and attacked Miss March. I’ll wait.

Quote:
no your looks don't matter...

B, I don’t talk about my looks – other people do.

Quote:
but don't try to snap on mine when you're no spring hen yourself doll. If you can dish it, you should be able to take it.

C, You’re actually trying to assert I attacked your looks? No, darling……………It’s rather you that have attacked all the other women. It’s true, if you had been Miss March, none of this would have deteriorated. Should I have called you Jelly Belly in the WHORE!! thread? No. But you think that in any way merits the attacks you made on VJ, Miss March and me? Please.

I don’t think attacking women publically is the right thing to do………………though non-publically…………………

Quote:
you just took your website down today, it was still up when I posted that first pic (where do you think I got it from); lying seems to be your forte. This is the screenshot I took from your website, and I assure you by the time and date in the right corner, it was not taken in June. Retired, really, or playing the system?

What system? I’m really curious what you and your knitting circle think I’m really doing.

You need to grow up and take responsibity for your own actions LD. You’re smart. Go back and re-read the threads. I’ve not attacked you. I’ve not even attacked your thoughts on the word whore. All I’ve asked you to do is defend your thesis that the word whore isn’t pejorative, and you never have.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 AM   #66
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
Damn LD you ROCK. You knew BS all along and then keep feeding her rope to hang herself and then you pull out the Ace in the HO. What a reality check and a good start for the new year.

You have a Happy 2014.

Note to self: NEVER EVER PISS OFF L.D.

You misunderstand, I don’t care that she posted my photos. I care that she WANTS top post my pictures, and THAT’S why I said no.

Quote:

I don’t believe I mentioned whether it was rude or mean spirited. I could care less what Daphne thinks of me. I said she couldn’t put my pictures up as that is the board's rule. That’s it.

Quote:
So, are you asserting copyright protection here? Because I don't think you have a valid claim as far as invasion of privacy if you ever posted your pic on a publicly available site. That is trouble with the Internet. It's FOREVER.

No, I didn’t say anything about copyright infringement, and copyright and privacy claims are two different things. Though my site is copyrighted and use of the material contained therein is prohibited unless I give consent. I’ve not read the guidelines, but I assume that I waived my rights to assert such when I was an advertiser or I could forfeit my right to advertise here. However, there is more than enough evidence on this site, with regard to LD herself, that when a woman takes her advertising down or changes something like showing her face, that others may not post pictures of her on the site. In fact one of LD’s many bans is for violating this rule.

Quote:
That said...daph says it was still up...and I have to admit, I didn't s
Quote:
ee that photo, but I was able to access part of your site about 3 days ago.
What was up? A page that said Olivia Howard and retired or a page with all my former text and photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
The tables have been turned. The hypocrisy in this thread has been rich indeed.

How so Ansley? The thesis of the debate is whether whore is pejorative. Have I ever called you a whore? Have you ever heard me call anyone a whore or a slut? No, you haven’t.

In fact, WHO do I call names. Peaches? Ya, I do. But does anybody really care about him breathing let alone if I call him names? You? LD, yes, but I shouldn’t have and I didn’t call her a whore. JaD? Yes, but seems my strategy worked. My Little Moth hasn’t been around in while. And let’s face, when I say he has beautiful legs and call him something as benign as My Little Moth………….It’s not really an insult. Who? Who do I call names let alone feminist, racial or ethnic slurs? Again, I’ll wait………………But at the end of the day, nice to know you care enough to follow my trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
^^^^ Lmao... Isn't that the truth, but I confess, watching OH train wrecks can be quite entertaining at times.

And yeah, as far as the photo goes, I'd hardly categorise it as "thin"

Val, I’ve always liked your ability to paint that shit gold when you get handed lemons. I think you’re as smart as you are savvy and beautiful. You ain’t gotta like me. I know you use whore in your photos and advertising. I know you call yourself a cunt, etc. That suits your marketing and attitudes, but it is not the same as you claiming it isn’t an insult to other women to call them whores or cunts.

What train wreck. I’ve stuck to the theme of the thread. Go READ the threads. LD’s the one going off the rails calling people names and attacking other women for because she’s helpless to make her point.

Everybody wants to talk about my boobs being squished out the top of a steel bone corset fine that’s cinched up for all its fucking worth? Fine. I have 34 D/DD’s (DD in demi bras and the high lines like La Perla) and they are natural. They don’t stay put in a blob like man-mades. That’s just the way it is. But if you or anyone else want to think me fat, feel free to do so. For the last time, I don’t care. I don’t lack for attention, and I am a healthy weight whether anyone likes that or not.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #67
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

It does beg the question...if you don't think you look fat in that photo (I actually agree with you), they why would you comment that Wakeup would call me fat based on my avatar...something, for the record...he, nor dearhunter (sorry to,drag you in DH) ever have said?

What's the big deal?

Thank you for answering my question that it's against the rules to post old photos after they are taken down. That rule seems odd, but I'll go with it if it's true.

Regarding your site...I can't say exactly, but I had been to it a couple of months ago, bookmarked it...then happened to go back about a week ago and could have sworn I saw something besides the retired page I saw the other day. I don't recall seeing that photo though, like I said.

It's only a big deal if you think it's a big deal...I don't think you're fat at all...but if you think others think I'm fat, then I don't know why you're surprised at their comments to you.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:53 PM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If you are retired , isn't it normal to have your reviews taken down? Olivia you still have those linked to your every post. Would that not be a bigger concern than any photo shopped pictures LD posted?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:35 PM   #69
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
It does beg the question...if you don't think you look fat in that photo (I actually agree with you), they why would you comment that Wakeup would call me fat based on my avatar...something, for the record...he, nor dearhunter (sorry to,drag you in DH) ever have said?
Girrrrrl, that was a dig to him NOT YOU! Like at all. I don't think that at all. As I recall your avatar was a close up of cleavage that looked like large, natural breasts. He's always saying women that an extra ounce of body fat and real boobs any bigger than a fried egg are fat. You gotta know that! Anyone that’s been in and around the demimonde since Peaches made the scene knows it.

I wouldn't think dh would say something like that. For starters he loves big tities ! Or so he says.

Quote:
Thank you for answering my question that it's against the rules to post old photos after they are taken down. That rule seems odd, but I'll go with it if it's true
It is what it is. Either it’s an attempt to appease the ladies to keep them around, which if they COMPLETELY shit on the women that attract the men to this site they might take their business elsewhere, a copyright issue or both. Don’t know.

Quote:
Regarding your site...I can't say exactly, but I had been to it a couple of months ago, bookmarked it...then happened to go back about a week ago and could have sworn I saw something besides the retired page I saw the other day. I don't recall seeing that photo though, like I said.
The site was exactly the same, i.e., it had all the colors, said Olivia Howard in red, it had a quote about seeing the best and the best comes back and in small red letters retired so it would have looked familiar. However, if you didn’t see any pictures, then there weren’t any.

Quote:
It's only a big deal if you think it's a big deal...I don't
think you're fat at all...but if you think others think I'm fat, then I don't know why you're surprised at their comments to you.
Like I said, it’s not what I said. If I thought that, I’d have said it outright not hiding behind Peachez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If you are retired , isn't it normal to have your reviews taken down? Olivia you still have those linked to your every post.
I didn't know they would take them down. I'll send a PM to Ike just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Would that not be a bigger concern than any photo shopped pictures LD posted?
Nice try. Tell me, do you still beat your wife?
Old 01-02-2014, 04:32 PM   #70
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Well, if WAKEUP were here, based on this thread, he would probably call you an irrational, delusional, idiotic, close-minded, old, fat whore.

But if I thought that, I wouldn't hide behind him, I'd say it myself.

xoxo,
LMx
Old 01-02-2014, 04:59 PM   #71
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, if WAKEUP were here, based on this thread, he would probably call you an irrational, delusional, idiotic, close-minded, old, fat whore.

But if I thought that, I wouldn't hide behind him, I'd say it myself.

xoxo,
LMx
Then darlin', you don't know me at all. I'm more than capable of carrying my own water. Do you want me to call you names? Is that it? Or is it you just want to argue for the sale of argument?
Old 01-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #72
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Then darlin', you don't know me at all. I'm more than capable of carrying my own water. Do you want me to call you names? Is that it? Or is it you just want to argue for the sale of argument?
I'm not arguing, I'm pointing out that regardless of how you package it up, it feels like an insult. It wasn't nice and it felt like a slap and a dig. I'm guessing by you response, you might see my point.

You threw me under the FAT bus as a way I get at WAKEUP, regardless of your stated intent, it felt mean and nasty to me.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #73
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Arguing for the sake of arguing?

Hummmmmm.....
Old 01-02-2014, 08:51 PM   #74
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]
In fact, WHO do I call names.Again, I’ll wait………………But at the end of the day, nice to know you care enough to follow my trail.
Nope I don't follow your trail. I read the Houston forums and you happen to post there.

I have read many things that you have written and the word whore is pretty pale to the names that I have seen you call other people. You can stop waiting, because there really is no good reason to name names.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:05 PM   #75
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Very nicely stated (as usual) Ansley. I agree.

Olivia, it really doesn't matter if YOU think you don't call people names here, but I hope you'll consider the possibility that many people here PERCEIVE you to do just that. Perhaps if you can open your mind a bit, you can adjust your approach to help us, your gentle readers, understand you better.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women