Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #1
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Default #ADayWithoutAWoman

So how many providers are going to miss out on hundreds (or thousands) of dollars of profit today to stand in solidarity with women?

I mean lets face it, men, especially straight white American men, are completely terrible and refuse to give equal rights to women by shackling women in kitchens and forcing them to be housewives.

Everybody knows all women fucking love Physics, Calculus, and Investment banking but our patriarchal laws forbidding women from doing those things have hurt our society. I urge all of you providers to skip today, you don't need money, you need to make a statement that women have it so so bad.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #2
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

You joke, but most woman feel the sting of inequality more than most white males can truly appreciate.
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #3
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

a day without women, a day without mexicans, What the hell is next? A day without pets? How about a day without MEN?!!!
It's getting as bad as the fuckin' music and movie industry.. self gratifying celebrations of themselves... get over it!!! WE ALL GET IT.. EVERYBODY FEELS UNDER APPRECIATED!! boo hoo.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #4
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

I love watching cosmos while I do dishes and suck dick
#HousewifeWithaHobby
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:51 PM   #5
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger, that's too funny! Dayum, I love cosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte View Post
#HousewifeWithaHobby
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:44 PM   #6
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
So how many providers are going to miss out on hundreds (or thousands) of dollars of profit today to stand in solidarity with women?
If I were you, I'd be more worried about how many providers are not going to see you this month for attacking them... #AMonthWithoutRaikage

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:57 PM   #7
Ollie Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
#HousewifeWithaHobby

My kinda gal
Ollie Pop is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:48 PM   #8
wowpenn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Getting brain and getting knowledge? Not sure which head would explode first!

Quote:
#HousewifeWithaHobby
wowpenn is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:18 AM   #9
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post

I mean lets face it, men, especially straight white American men, are completely terrible and refuse to give equal rights to women by shackling women in kitchens and forcing them to be housewives.

Everybody knows all women fucking love Physics, Calculus, and Investment banking but our patriarchal laws forbidding women from doing those things have hurt our society. I urge all of you providers to skip today, you don't need money, you need to make a statement that women have it so so bad.
Lol hilarious.

I personally didn't notice anything different other than the 6 girls working at the burrito shop who made my dinner.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 07:09 AM   #10
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

I think if we had #adaywithouthookers men might actually take notice and we might get some shit done. IJS.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:33 AM   #11
klovve
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 226014
My ECCIE Reviews

^^what she said.

Also, OP, if I could find a man who 1) would marry and impregnate me and 2) was man enough to stay home and raise said children so I could dominate the corporate ladder and bring home the bacon (and not the turkey bacon, but the thick-cut bacon) I would be wifed in a heartbeat. But the fact is, women are primary caregivers because SOMEONE has to raise the children. I mean, can you grow and push out a human? I wouldn't say we are "shackled" I would say we are fulfilling our parental responsibility - and shout out to the single moms who do it all on their own. You're the real MVP.

I love physics, I actually aced AP calculus and investment banking is just a fancy term for finance. Oh, did you know the repeal of Glass-Steagall leant momentum to the crash of 2008? Or that any commodity priced in dollars is subject to price fluctuations based on the value of that dollar - did you know Bitcoin is currently worth more than gold??? But please, tell me more about your manly math and STEM knowledge
klovve is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #12
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
^^what she said.

Also, OP, if I could find a man who 1) would marry and impregnate me and 2) was man enough to stay home and raise said children so I could dominate the corporate ladder and bring home the bacon (and not the turkey bacon, but the thick-cut bacon) I would be wifed in a heartbeat. But the fact is, women are primary caregivers because SOMEONE has to raise the children. I mean, can you grow and push out a human? I wouldn't say we are "shackled" I would say we are fulfilling our parental responsibility - and shout out to the single moms who do it all on their own. You're the real MVP.

I love physics, I actually aced AP calculus and investment banking is just a fancy term for finance. Oh, did you know the repeal of Glass-Steagall leant momentum to the crash of 2008? Or that any commodity priced in dollars is subject to price fluctuations based on the value of that dollar - did you know Bitcoin is currently worth more than gold??? :mfr_OMG: But please, tell me more about your manly math and STEM knowledge
MY GIRL
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:12 PM   #13
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Klovve, if I could do it all over again I would love to be the caregiver. My four kids are all grown now and I so missed those opportunities to be a larger part of their lives. At least I get to enjoy them now.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:50 PM   #14
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Fer meh, e'ery day is a day wiffout a womb-man. Thet's why Ah jacks off alot an' why Ah rarely has a headache.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:13 PM   #15
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I've had 5 jobs in the past where I reported to a woman. I never complained that they were making more than I did since I was getting a good buck and they were senior managers or company owner.

The only time I bitched was when I found out all the Green Card folks on the project got raises ahead of US citizens.
Loxly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women