Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
AustinHotGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default $160 - $200 Half Hour Rate Trend??

What is up with all the rate hikes in half hour rates lately the past year or so? There are very few girls in my humble opinion that are worth $200 per half hour. I used to see bombshell providers that would charge me $200 per hour - hot providers that would blow away all of the competition!

Seriously, half hour rates used to be $120...at most $150! Now of course this is subjective... but most of the girls charging $200 half hour rates are simply not worth it. They should also realize that this isn't the norm. Not sure where the push is coming from to charge us ridiculous half hr rates.

Shouldn't we remind the providers that charging more than $150 for half hour is unreasonable? If you are a professional model turned provider then yeah maybe it should cost more than $150 per half hour to be with you....otherwise you need realize you are not going to make that much money charging such high rates...
AustinHotGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 04:30 PM   #2
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinHotGuy View Post
What is up with all the rate hikes in half hour rates lately the past year or so? There are very few girls in my humble opinion that are worth $200 per half hour. I used to see bombshell providers that would charge me $200 per hour - hot providers that would blow away all of the competition!

Seriously, half hour rates used to be $120...at most $150! Now of course this is subjective... but most of the girls charging $200 half hour rates are simply not worth it. They should also realize that this isn't the norm. Not sure where the push is coming from to charge us ridiculous half hr rates.

Shouldn't we remind the providers that charging more than $150 for half hour is unreasonable? If you are a professional model turned provider then yeah maybe it should cost more than $150 per half hour to be with you....otherwise you need realize you are not going to make that much money charging such high rates...
. You'll soon get your feeback since this is co-ed....

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 04:49 PM   #3
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You go Ahead and remind them. And while your at it, tell Exxon and Shell gas shouldnt be $3.25/ Gal. Table dances shouldnt cost $20, and OJ Isnt lookin for the real killers
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #4
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Joining the Cheap Bastard Club is sounding more and more appealing?
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:51 PM   #5
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Tell Congress to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:56 PM   #6
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Yeah....and let's put the pussy in a government exchange so we can control the price....that will make it cheaper and each client will save $2500 a year and you can keep your current provider and current play schedule no matter what. Period !
Swordmaster69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:04 PM   #7
johnny punk guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default tell congress

That they are supposed to be the voice of the people who elected them. Not the lobbyist who fund thier campaign. Just saying. Elect JPG for congress I'll deliver 2 balls for every mouth and 1 tounge for every vag. Little Monster is in charge of handling foot duty however he sees fit.
johnny punk guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:15 PM   #8
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Na if we put the pussy in a government exchange then their pimps & bookers will just throw a hissy fit and try to repeal it 50 times doing nothing more than wasting time & money and then they would blame the mods when it doesn't run 100% smoothly
Old 03-15-2014, 08:20 PM   #9
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny punk guy View Post
That they are supposed to be the voice of the people who elected them. Not the lobbyist who fund thier campaign. Just saying. Elect JPG for congress I'll deliver 2 balls for every mouth and 1 tounge for every vag. Little Monster is in charge of handling foot duty however he sees fit.
That's what we need, some guy in office that cant spell Tongue...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #10
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny punk guy View Post
You have my vote!!!

As Secretary of Pedi Affairs women will be required to obtain a free pedicure monthly, I will make it illegal for women to wear shoes & socks, or any other kind of foot attire that hides their feet.
Men will be required to only wear foot attire that covers their nasty ass feet.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:25 PM   #11
johnny punk guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Look I'm running for office. I ain't got time for spelling & shit .
johnny punk guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:58 PM   #12
AustinHotGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I think voting shouldn't cost more than $150 per half hour. If someone is in office, they shouldn't charge more than $150 per half hour. Congress is less than $150 per half hour. It all makes sense now. Thanks for everyone's input. It's worth less than $150 to me. I like how all the responses so far are making about less than $150 per half hour sense.
AustinHotGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #13
Luv2ball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I figured if I wanted a attractive provider with a pretty good attitude and services, the 160 -200 for hh seemed to be about the min price range of admission. I would love to pay less but reading some of the reviews of the lower priced providers makes me put off hobbying and just save a little longer to get what I want.

Not to hijack the thread but are qualms about rates due to the frequency at which hobbyists would like to hobby? I can see how someone who wants to hobby several times a week can go broke rather quickly at these prices. I tend to hobby twice (sometimes more depending on when I get the urge) a month so as long as the ratio of monies spent to savings is sufficient I will explore the higher priced options on a here and there basis.
Luv2ball is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:37 PM   #14
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2ball View Post
I figured if I wanted a attractive provider with a pretty good attitude and services, the 160 -200 for hh seemed to be about the min price range of admission. I would love to pay less but reading some of the reviews of the lower priced providers makes me put off hobbying and just save a little longer to get what I want.

Not to hijack the thread but are qualms about rates due to the frequency at which hobbyists would like to hobby? I can see how someone who wants to hobby several times a week can go broke rather quickly at these prices. I tend to hobby twice (sometimes more depending on when I get the urge) a month so as long as the ratio of monies spent to savings is sufficient I will explore the higher priced options on a here and there basis.
I don't think its really about frequency. Its that the price has gone from a norm of 100-120 HHr about a year ago to 150-160 now, and it seems service has depreciated.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:21 PM   #15
Luv2ball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Ok, thanks Toyz for the input. I didn't know that 100-120 on average for hh was the standard a while back.

Luv2ball is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women