Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 06:31 AM   #16
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I only bring the determined amount with me into the room.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:03 AM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
I only bring the determined amount with me into the room.
me too.. with the kind of ladies you and I see, we are lucky to escape the incall without a Pimp stealing what we bring.. why expose more cash to potential theft?

besides, I have offered to tip, but when I ask for her real name and social security number, so I can issue a 1099, the Provider always refuses.

I kid on both counts.. but I should probably exit this thread before I become the guy the OP said the ladies would start wailing on, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:47 AM   #18
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Providers will say tipping more than their regular donation is a plus, and, per the client's opinion, for her going above and beyond expectations, she deserves one. There are even some guys that believe if they tip more maybe the next time he wants to see her, she will give him preferential treatment, scheduling wise or perhaps unadvertised BCD activities. Or he tips more than her donation rate because he is comparing providers to other professions that count on tips for the most part.

IMO, the biggest and best tip you can give a provider is two fold: future repeat visits and referrals.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:29 AM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes thats a good point Wile!
I have built a clientele of repeats over the past 10 years that prebook me for my planned tours so I already will have most my schedule filled before I arrive......its a great tip!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:32 AM   #20
PatriotLife
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

good info

PatriotLife is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:14 AM   #21
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayemkay View Post
I generally tip 50 the first couple of times and if they blow this Cowboys dress up, I will up it to a Frankie after the 3rd or 4th time--NO tip if it was a sorry session (rare). The Trick for the provider (no puns intended) is to give me stellar service to get me back for follow ups which includes--a clean incall, freshly showered, IOP, good sex and attitude, etc. The one thing that many providers miss is the finishing touch which is a nice quick text/email/pm after the event thinking me for the "the Great Sex-lol", but at least a nice Thank You with perhaps a mention of the nice gifts (I always bring) and the Tips I leave. No need to mention money, just "Thank you for your Thoughtfulness...". This is basic common courtesy that my mother drilled in me and is often missing in the Hobby. I will always send a text or pm to a provider Thanking Her after a session. Its always nice if she beats me to the punch but I can tell you there are many times its crickets with no response. If I don't hear back, it's a near lock they won't hear back from me--Again it's just basic human courtesy.
Of course, I understand that so many providers did not have a mother that may have taught them basic manners.
Just a word to those providers out there who might read this--It's takes so little effort and it can make a big difference in your business--AND FUTURE TIPS.

Your efforts in bringing small gifts to your chosen lady is very kind of you.

Any man willing to give a little more to thank the provider for her services and time will definitely be set apart from the rest of the visitors.

Now as for thanking the gentleman for the visit, I always can't wait to let them know how much of a wonderful time I had. Except, I usually wait for the gentleman to reach out to me first because I don't want him to think I'm being clingy, texting him after we just spent time together. Or I don't want to text at the wrong time, so I'll send a PM/email instead to thank him. But for a provider to not respond to a text (eventually) when you thanked her for the visit, is very distasteful.
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:11 AM   #22
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'll have to remember to bring a pre-signed "THANK YOU" card for the next provider.
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:38 AM   #23
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll tip you if you give me good service's lol
I keep a trip jar out lol

Really tho it's is a nice jester and I do Appreciate any
tip as cash or a gift card , and will always send a thank you after .

But the best tips are your regulars who repeat with every tour
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #24
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Tip me and I'll tip you. Ezpz
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #25
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Maybe the hundreds of dollars a hour rate is not enough anymore, to be compared to servers that make less than 5 hourly and rely on tips to make up their pay is ridiculous.

Best response in here was the repeat customer was their tip. When was the last time you tip seekers took out a portion of your donation and gave your customer a instant rebate? Don't look like a starving hooker and appreciate pay
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do alot of times give me repeats a "rebate" by discounted playtimes or of the click lunch dates after
Appreciation is a two way street
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:53 AM   #27
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Maybe the hundreds of dollars a hour rate is not enough anymore, to be compared to servers that make less than 5 hourly and rely on tips to make up their pay is ridiculous.

Best response in here was the repeat customer was their tip. When was the last time you tip seekers took out a portion of your donation and gave your customer a instant rebate? Don't look like a starving hooker and appreciate pay
A great tip is a return visit.

Return visits often get "rebates" in the form of rates lower than anyone else gets.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:31 PM   #28
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

A provider in Austin asked for a tip after our appointment. I saw her twice that day: the first time and the last time.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:26 PM   #29
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Return visits really are the best tip and form of flattery. None of us ladies should expect anything extra. After all, we do make good money already. However, if a gent chooses to be so kind as to leave extra donation it is much appreciated.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:19 PM   #30
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Return visits really are the best tip and form of flattery. None of us ladies should expect anything extra. After all, we do make good money already. However, if a gent chooses to be so kind as to leave extra donation it is much appreciated.
Well said. We appreciate extras if you know what I mean lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women