Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2018, 11:36 AM   #1
aggie9
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Why look anywhere else??????

Guys,

We can shut down the all the forums on this site except 1 section. We no longer need to ask each other who's the best at _____ or who would fulfill this particular fantasy. I will let you all in on the secret to the holy grail. Any fantasy you want, any looks you want. If you want a girl in Richardson, don't worry, these girls think Ft Worth is close. If you want a squirter, they can magically do that. They are also into greek, BNG, threesomes, barters, etc. They are an expert in every subject. If you want a spinner, they think that 42/38/54 qualifies. There's no reason to see anyone else.

Who are these mystery girls you might ask? They are none other than the same 5 girls who respond to EVERY F*in ISO.

Years ago we did away with the short notice availability thread because some girls abused it. At least with that thread, everyone used it even if it was some more than others.

Mods: Can we please figure out a way to bring back some form of knowing who's around on a random Tuesday afternoon? The ISO section is joke. Misty S and Serenitybanks have replied to every ISO today. Misty S replied to an ISO today looking for a "slim/spinner". In her showcase she says she's 180lbs and replied to the ISO saying "slim thick". I mean c'mon. I'm not trying to pick on these 2 girls, there's a solid 3 or 4 more that do the same thing.

Can we figure out how to make this actually useful instead of the waste and free repeated advertising that it is?
aggie9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:26 PM   #2
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here we go again ������
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:16 PM   #3
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

This tickled me...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:21 PM   #4
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie9 View Post
Can we figure out how to make this actually useful instead of the waste and free repeated advertising that it is?
I wish. I'm afraid to go to the ISO section.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:03 PM   #5
sonso74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I travel quite a bit for work and this is common on other eccie city boards. Many of the same providers respond over and over. Some providers make a living off the ISOs. I see what your saying though, when you request Addison incall and you receive FT Worth replies.
sonso74 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:15 PM   #6
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Save your breath...... it ain't gonna happen.

You will just have to ignore the responses that don't fit the request. But there is one slight benefit, if you don't find what you are looking for at least you have an idea of who is at your requested time.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:17 PM   #7
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
If you want a spinner, they think that 42/38/54 qualifies.
Well.... I posted looking for a newbie-friendly spinner a few days ago, and I got a bunch of newbie-friendly spinners. So can't say I'm with you guys on this, but my experience may not have been typical.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:34 PM   #8
aggie9
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Why is everyone so negative about any kind of change around here?

It ain't gonna happen that we can limit the number of ISOs a girl can respond to?

It ain't gonna happen that we could show the "who's online now" list? It's possible through vBulletin, it's just a feature the admins have disabled.

It ain't gonna happen that we could resurrect the short notice availability thread?

Why not? Who runs the board? The federal government?
aggie9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:50 PM   #9
sonso74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Why is everyone so negative about any kind of change around here?

It ain't gonna happen that we can limit the number of ISOs a girl can respond to?

It ain't gonna happen that we could show the "who's online now" list? It's possible through vBulletin, it's just a feature the admins have disabled.

It ain't gonna happen that we could resurrect the short notice availability thread?

Why not? Who runs the board? The federal government?

Change is good and I’m for it but it’s the admins / mods you have to convince. I normally just ignore it and scroll past it.
sonso74 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women