Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Tipping

Okay, I know within the first half page we're gonna get derailed because one of the hobbyists will say something that makes all the providers tear him a new asshole, but before that happens, I'm thinking we might have an exchange of ideas for a while.

Tipping. I've always seen it like a restaurant. You're totally free to not leave a tip, but if you don't then you're kind of a dick. And my standard tip has usually been to round it up to the next hundred. So I'm curious what the rest of you think. How much do the guys tip, and do you tip every time? Ladies, what are your expectations, tip-wise?

Discuss....
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:36 PM   #2
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as they pay my normal rates,
I'm happy. I'm even more happy if they leave a tip.
But there's no pressure to do so.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:58 PM   #3
Naughty_Piper
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168015
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't really think there's any lady out there who will say they don't like or want tips. As Riley said, it's never expected but it's always greatly appreciated when we get it. Whenever I get a tip, it varies, typically within 20-100. I am always quick to thank them and it lets me know that they like what I love doing and enjoyed it as much as I did.
Naughty_Piper is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:04 PM   #4
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys and girls will both say that it is totally up to you to tip. It isn't required, but is usually appreciated.

Girls however tend to really remember the tippers. *hint*

But, anything that shows us you really enjoyed your time with us is great. Even just a note afterwards.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:04 PM   #5
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

My ideal tip = Repeat visits.

Sometimes I'll get gift cards or extra cash, but I don't see my visitors as rude if they do not tip.
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:19 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
Okay, I know within the first half page we're gonna get derailed because one of the hobbyists will say something that makes all the providers tear him a new asshole, but before that happens, I'm thinking we might have an exchange of ideas for a while.

Tipping. I've always seen it like a restaurant. You're totally free to not leave a tip, but if you don't then you're kind of a dick. And my standard tip has usually been to round it up to the next hundred. So I'm curious what the rest of you think. How much do the guys tip, and do you tip every time? Ladies, what are your expectations, tip-wise?

Discuss....
You would help yourself immensely by making the Search tab your friend. Or not ... your decision.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:32 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
As long as they pay my normal rates,
I'm happy. I'm even more happy if they leave a tip.
But there's no pressure to do so.

DITTO!!

tipping is NEVER expected.but ALWAYS appreciated!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:06 PM   #8
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

You don’t tip business owners
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:18 PM   #9
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I feel obligated to tip when I realize we went overtime or I feel she went beyond expectations with the visit.
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:00 PM   #10
WinterNicole
Your Sexy Addiction

User ID: 439396
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tips are not expected but are pleasantly and graciously accepted. I have had a few small tips but today got my first bigger tip. I appreciated it and quickly thanked him. He will be remembered have preference in the future. Not tipping is perfectly fine too. We set our own rate.
WinterNicole is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:04 PM   #11
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

I know for myself, since I started using a debit card d for just about everything, I don’t usually carry much cash on me. Except when going to an appointment, and then I just take her advertised donation or what ever we may have agreed on. So no, I don’t often tip. I have tipped a few times but not regularly. My thoughts are that people who depend on tips to make a living usually have jobs that pay below minimum wage and yes I think they should be tipped unless service was just horrible.
When dining out I easily tip 20 to 30 %. And I don’t discriminate between male and female. I tip for service and not to gain favors or to think they might remember me. People making 200 to 400$ an hour or more shouldn’t expect to be tipped, and asking for a tip is worse than up charging. At least with up charging you are paying extra for something extra. JMO.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:31 PM   #12
Jayemkay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I generally tip 50 the first couple of times and if they blow this Cowboys dress up, I will up it to a Frankie after the 3rd or 4th time--NO tip if it was a sorry session (rare). The Trick for the provider (no puns intended) is to give me stellar service to get me back for follow ups which includes--a clean incall, freshly showered, IOP, good sex and attitude, etc. The one thing that many providers miss is the finishing touch which is a nice quick text/email/pm after the event thinking me for the "the Great Sex-lol", but at least a nice Thank You with perhaps a mention of the nice gifts (I always bring) and the Tips I leave. No need to mention money, just "Thank you for your Thoughtfulness...". This is basic common courtesy that my mother drilled in me and is often missing in the Hobby. I will always send a text or pm to a provider Thanking Her after a session. Its always nice if she beats me to the punch but I can tell you there are many times its crickets with no response. If I don't hear back, it's a near lock they won't hear back from me--Again it's just basic human courtesy.
Of course, I understand that so many providers did not have a mother that may have taught them basic manners.
Just a word to those providers out there who might read this--It's takes so little effort and it can make a big difference in your business--AND FUTURE TIPS.
Jayemkay is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:40 PM   #13
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

The argument that 200-400 an hour ought to be enough is, to me, just jealousy with an economic justification. If she can get 400 an hour and is happy with what she's making, she's worth it.

The argument against tipping from the client perspective is that it suggests to the provider that she's underpriced her services, so she starts charging more. I don't know whether that's causation or correlation; it may be that an increase in rates is driven more by demand than by tipping. Shrug.

The only reason to tip, in my opinion, is when the service exceeds the expectations, e.g., you go in and plunk down 160, expecting only L1, and wind up, without an upsell or further negotiation, with something more than you expected.

If I want to see her again, it's probably more because I like her and enjoyed spending time with her than the physical aspects of previous sessions. For such women, instead of tipping, I'll sometimes bring small gifts and remember them (and their kids) on their birthdays an at Christmas. Maybe they'd rather have another 20 than a bottle of Bailey's or a Rangers ballcap or some perfume. It occasionally elicits promises of increased future pleasure that are never fulfilled, but it makes me feel good at the time, and I've learned to ignore all the bullshit and just say, "You're welcome."
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:45 PM   #14
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All bullshit aside it boils down to what you want..

Do what makes you feel good. If it doesn't, why bother?
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:32 AM   #15
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayemkay View Post
This is basic common courtesy that my mother drilled in me and is often missing in the Hobby.
I'm 100% with you here, and I bet your mother never once forgot to thank the men who came to see her.

I kid, I kid.

Anyhow. I guess I've wasted lots of money on tips over the years, adequate or anything above always gets a little extra cash. Explains why they always liked me so much, though. Especially since we're talking about Backpage girls here, where the good ones aren't hot, the hot ones aren't good, and about half of them aren't hot OR good. Eccie was a recent discovery I made because I had to start Googling the phone numbers to see if the pics were fake.
dgc92 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women