Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2017, 07:00 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Missed truths: Turkish Nightclub

Well, that sure blew over fast. 39 dead and we're on to the next Trump event or the self agrandizing Obama moment. Here is what was missed by our left wing media (and the moderate Fox News). Everytime we have a mass shooting in the U.S. the media almost always describes the weapon as an "assault rifle" and they have been wrong every single time. They have always been semi-automatic weapons but now we have a real, live machine gun used in a shooting and you can see the difference. 39 dead, over 70 wounded in something that happened in a few minutes. The gunman escaped as well. Well, maybe our media (and the left) will pull their collective heads out of their collective asses and get the story right. I'm not counting on that though.
Then we have another "gun free zone" which should be called a "free fire zone" for bastards. Listening to experts talking about how they (they ususally say WE though no one asked us) failing to protect people but instead protected the plane. This admission of failure should have far reaching consequences but won't. Anywhere you have groups of people gathering is a possible target; sport stadiums, night clubs, raves, schools, churches, malls, candlelight vigils (for you people in Chicago), and protests by anti-Trump supporters. All are usually proclaimed to be gun free zones but they can't protect us. There just aren't enough police in the country to take care of the crime much less terrorism. There is also a stupid element that will take opportunities to commit crime during high stress situations or when the police are otherwise deployed elsewhere. It mostly going to be up to us, the armed and trained, citizen to protect the masses.

So lets make a New Year rsolution to get trained and to get armed. Also remember to practice. We might be called upon at any time.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #2
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So lets make a New Year resolution to get trained and to get armed.
I'm sure that will put an end to violence in this country. The shooter in Ft. Lauderdale was legally carrying a gun and had a CHL I believe.

If you feel unsafe in a gun free zone, stay out. I do not so I go wherever I want, gun free zone or not.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 10:12 AM   #3
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

You may regret it some day with that attudide
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 10:21 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Bingo! I was hoping that it would draw out Speedie.

I, nor anyone else, has said that it would put an end to violence. Why do you keep repeating what is more or less a lie? No, what it will do is reduce the number of innocent victims. I don't care about the guilty victims, they deserve what they get. It acts as a deterrent to those who want to go down in glory by racking up a body count. No one likes a failed mass shooter. It would very likely lower the body count of mass shootings when someone can return fire and that is usually how these things end. A good guy with a gun kills the bad gun with a gun. So we need more good guys obviously. With guns of course. No one is forcing anyone to carry a gun. If you are so faint of heart or fearful that you'll screw up royally, then by all means just stand idly by while others die. We won't judge you....much.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #5
wordup666
BANNED

The good guy with a gun was one of the first victims. A police officer.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkish...attack/5566663
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:24 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Did anyone else have a weapon? Right! Just the shooter but this was completely different in so many ways. Automatic weapon and a get away was planned out.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:32 AM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Bingo! I was hoping that it would draw out Speedie.

I, nor anyone else, has said that it would put an end to violence. Why do you keep repeating what is more or less a lie? No, what it will do is reduce the number of innocent victims. I don't care about the guilty victims, they deserve what they get. It acts as a deterrent to those who want to go down in glory by racking up a body count. No one likes a failed mass shooter. It would very likely lower the body count of mass shootings when someone can return fire and that is usually how these things end. A good guy with a gun kills the bad gun with a gun. So we need more good guys obviously. With guns of course. No one is forcing anyone to carry a gun. If you are so faint of heart or fearful that you'll screw up royally, then by all means just stand idly by while others die. We won't judge you....much.
I'm not going to argue with you . . . again. You have your opinion on what works and it doesn't matter to you what anyone else states. I do not own or carry a gun and I feel 100% safe at all times. Unlike you, I don't get up on my soapbox and cite my opinion to influence others. People with guns can kill. Sometimes it is a good guy killing a bad guy. Sometimes a bad guy killing a good guy. Sometimes, very frequently, it is a good guy who may have been drinking a little too much and shoots another good guy. And then shoots himself. Very common scenario. Statistics show that in homes with a gun there is an increased risk of suicide or homicide.

To repeat, I don't care what decision you or anyone else makes regarding the ownership of a gun. I support your decision. What bothers me is that you judge my decision to not own a gun and think that the world will be a safer place if everyone carried, despite facts to the contrary.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-gu...homicide-risk/

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...s_suicide.html
Old 01-08-2017, 07:54 AM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
You may regret it some day with that attudide
I also might regret getting into my car and driving someday. The odds are much greater that I will die in an auto accident than being the victim of a homicide, yet we all drive probably every day. You never know what fate life has in store for you. I choose not to live in fear of "what ifs".
Old 01-08-2017, 09:22 AM   #9
gary5912
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I also might regret getting into my car and driving someday. The odds are much greater that I will die in an auto accident than being the victim of a homicide, yet we all drive probably every day. You never know what fate life has in store for you. I choose not to live in fear of "what ifs".
I live my life the same way I just carry piece of mine with me daily
Old 01-08-2017, 09:27 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I'm sure when Speedo calls "911" he'll ask for assurances from the dispatcher that the officers not bring "firearms" to the location where the 911 incident is occurring. Everyone will be "safer" then! He knows better than they do.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:48 AM   #11
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm sure when Speedo calls "911" he'll ask for assurances from the dispatcher that the officers not bring "firearms" to the location where the 911 incident is occurring. Everyone will be "safer" then! He knows better than they do.
Spoken like an ignorant redneck hillbilly. How many times have you called 911? Me? Never.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:51 AM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
I live my life the same way I just carry piece of mine with me daily
Each to his/her own. I have no problem with your decision. Just don't criticize me for making a decision contrary to your's. Last time I did the math, less than 5% of eligible Texans had CHLs.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:54 AM   #13
gary5912
Account Disabled

that may have something to do with the fact that Texas is the same as where I live and has a open carry law
Old 01-08-2017, 10:05 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Spoken like an ignorant redneck hillbilly.
... spoken like a little whining chicken shit who can't find his ass with both hands ... but threatens to kick people's asses ...
who he can't find!!!!

... You afraid to call "911"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:13 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I'm not going to argue with you . . . again. You have your opinion on what works and it doesn't matter to you what anyone else states. I do not own or carry a gun and I feel 100% safe at all times. Unlike you, I don't get up on my soapbox and cite my opinion to influence others. People with guns can kill. Sometimes it is a good guy killing a bad guy. Sometimes a bad guy killing a good guy. Sometimes, very frequently, it is a good guy who may have been drinking a little too much and shoots another good guy. And then shoots himself. Very common scenario. Statistics show that in homes with a gun there is an increased risk of suicide or homicide.

To repeat, I don't care what decision you or anyone else makes regarding the ownership of a gun. I support your decision. What bothers me is that you judge my decision to not own a gun and think that the world will be a safer place if everyone carried, despite facts to the contrary.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-gu...homicide-risk/

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...s_suicide.html

You and your left-wing rag Slate can go diddle yourselves purple, Speedy. The only thing your article on suicide by guns proves is that people wanting to KILL THEMSELVES choose the most efficient way they can, Speedy. Absent that choice, there is always an "Option B", Speedy, e.g., a whole helluva lot more people die from drug overdoses than with guns.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women