Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2016, 07:51 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Page is one of my favorites for sure. Angus Young is damn good too. Lots of great guitarists. You may not care for Prince, but he could flat out jam. Hey, have you seen Asswipe's dingleberry beret? He wore a dingleberry beret. The kind you find at the local gloryhole!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:04 AM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 01:39 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Page is one of my favorites for sure. Angus Young is damn good too. Lots of great guitarists. You may not care for Prince, but he could flat out jam. Hey, have you seen Asswipe's dingleberry beret? He wore a dingleberry beret. The kind you find at the local gloryhole!

Angus Young is way overrated in my opinion, he's mostly self taught and it shows. for what AC/DC plays, that's good enough. he's not gonna out-solo Page, and probably not Prince either. No, Prince's music being mostly dance music isn't my cup of Tea but i did fire up a couple of his songs when i heard he'd died.

there's a reason the guy was worth north of $250 million, some report as high as 300M.
his career rivaled anyone's in the industry, at least anyone not named the Beatles, and they weren't that good early on.

early in the Beatles' career, George Martin, who recently passed away also at 90, much much older than Prince, had concerns the Beatles would never develop as song writers. well we know how that turned out now. The Beatles have all said at various points they weren't really good musicians at first, they worked at it to become better.

prior to the White album, most of the Beatles' songs were pure pop songs, but hey that was the music of the time back then. even they got tired of it and once they realized they could write any songs they wanted, their later albums were much better, no more pop songs.

beyond breaking away from formulaic pop songs of the day, one of the reasons the Beatles still stand over the rest, Led Zep, The Who, their old rivals the Rolling Stones, is because they were the first band to take control of their recording contracts and started Apple Records, unheard of at the time. of course Martin had a large hand in that as their manager.

it's kinda funny, all of the big 60's bands, The Stones, the Who, the Beatles, they all knew each and were for the most part good friends, despite their rivalry. they hung out and partied together .. and we know those guys could do some partying! How Keith Richards is still alive today is a medical mystery .. or miracle depending on how ya want to look at it lol.

Pete Townshend has admitted in interviews he hates Led Zeppelin, for one reason only .. they became the biggest band in the world, bigger than The Who. when the the Beatles quit, Townsend felt The Who should have become the biggest band in the world. well, the Stones might have something to say about that .. and Led Zep.

Townshend admits he's good friends with all the remaining members of Led Zeppelin, personally and has been for decades .. his ego couldn't let him get over their success.

Keith on Led Zep .. yep it's all about Jimmy Page. i certainly don't agree with his comment their music didn't take off .. but Keithy is correct, Page was the driving force of Led Zep's music.

and since this thread is about Prince, Let's Party!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QM6vWdcUG8
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 02:05 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Angus Young is way overrated in my opinion, he's mostly self taught and it shows. for what AC/DC plays, that's good enough. he's not gonna out-solo Page, and probably not Prince either. No, Prince's music being mostly dance music isn't my cup of Tea but i did fire up a couple of his songs when i heard he'd died.

there's a reason the guy was worth north of $250 million, some report as high as 300M.
his career rivaled anyone's in the industry, at least anyone not named the Beatles, and they weren't that good early on.

early in the Beatles' career, George Martin, who recently passed away also at 90, much much older than Prince, had concerns the Beatles would never develop as song writers. well we know how that turned out now. The Beatles have all said at various points they weren't really good musicians at first, they worked at it to become better.

prior to the White album, most of the Beatles' songs were pure pop songs, but hey that was the music of the time back then. even they got tired of it and once they realized they could write any songs they wanted, their later albums were much better, no more pop songs.

beyond breaking away from formulaic pop songs of the day, one of the reasons the Beatles still stand over the rest, Led Zep, The Who, their old rivals the Rolling Stones, is because they were the first band to take control of their recording contracts and started Apple Records, unheard of at the time. of course Martin had a large hand in that as their manager.

it's kinda funny, all of the big 60's bands, The Stones, the Who, the Beatles, they all knew each and were for the most part good friends, despite their rivalry. they hung out and partied together .. and we know those guys could do some partying! How Keith Richards is still alive today is a medical mystery .. or miracle depending on how ya want to look at it lol.

Pete Townshend has admitted in interviews he hates Led Zeppelin, for one reason only .. they became the biggest band in the world, bigger than The Who. when the the Beatles quit, Townsend felt The Who should have become the biggest band in the world. well, the Stones might have something to say about that .. and Led Zep.

Townshend admits he's good friends with all the remaining members of Led Zeppelin, personally and has been for decades .. his ego couldn't let him get over their success.

Keith on Led Zep .. yep it's all about Jimmy Page. i certainly don't agree with his comment their music didn't take off .. but Keithy is correct, Page was the driving force of Led Zep's music.

and since this thread is about Prince, Let's Party!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QM6vWdcUG8
Townsend's a cocksucker. Most of the great guitarists were self taught. I don't think Hendrix took lessons. As for the Beatles, meh. Give me Zep or the Stones any day. I've seen Clapton a few times, once with Santana. Carlos blew him away. I've seen ACDC a few times, Young lays down a good solo. Never saw LZ, wish I did. Seen Jeff Beck and Roy Buchanon, neither did much for me. Duane Allman and Dickey Betts had some great rifts. Eat a fuckin peach. I like Ron Woods. Bo Didley too. Bo knows guitars.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yeZHB3ozglQ
Old 04-23-2016, 03:32 PM   #20
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Townsend's a cocksucker. Most of the great guitarists were self taught. I don't think Hendrix took lessons. As for the Beatles, meh. Give me Zep or the Stones any day. I've seen Clapton a few times, once with Santana. Carlos blew him away. I've seen ACDC a few times, Young lays down a good solo. Never saw LZ, wish I did. Seen Jeff Beck and Roy Buchanon, neither did much for me. Duane Allman and Dickey Betts had some great rifts. Eat a fuckin peach. I like Ron Woods. Bo Didley too. Bo knows guitars.
Myself, I prefer Wagner, and John Phillip Souza!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 04:14 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
yeah, most of them were self-taught, including Page. he took a few lesson when he was young but he also was mostly self taught.

Townshend is a prig as they say in the UK lol. his ego is ginormous. he is an underrated guitarist, in my opinion, wrongly over shadowed by people like Clapton, and Beck.

both Beck and Clapton are overrated. Cream was great, but it was the three of them, Clapton, Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce that made Cream great. Beck is a mercurial flake. and overrated. and a temperamental asshole.

In his autobiography, Nick Mason recalls that during 1967 Pink Floyd had wanted to recruit Beck to be its guitarist after the departure of Syd Barrett[14] but "None of us had the nerve to ask him."[15] In 1969, following the death of Brian Jones, Beck was approached about joining the Rolling Stones.[12]

I did see Led Zeppelin, in 1977. twice. best rock show EVER. their rep as a live act was well deserved. Zeppelin was famous for not having the customary opening act at their shows. like who the fuck would want to try to open for them anyway yeah? lol.

at the Louisville show, they were way late getting into the airport in that rather famously anointed "Led Zeppelin" airliner they rented for the tour. bad weather in route had delayed them. so .. the 19,000 plus stuffed into Freedom Hall was getting a bit restless. they didn't get on stage until almost 9 pm, the show was supposed to start at 7:30.

they played a 3 and a half hour set, including a nearly 20 minute encore. the show didn't end till 12:30 am.

in the mid-80's, when Page was in the Firm with Paul Rodgers, he was the featured guest on RockLine, for those of us old enough to remember that show. i managed to get on air to ask Jimmy some questions, and i asked him as my final question if he recalled being very very late to start the show in Louisville in 1977.

he did. he said "Why yes i do! we were quite embarrassed for keeping you chaps waiting so long!" .. i replied .. "you played a three and a half hour set!" he replied " .. Well it was the least we could do for keeping you chaps waiting!" lol.

my brother was at one time a photographer and took this photo of Page when he was in the Firm.

he also got to meet Robert Plant and talk to him for about 20 minutes. got his autograph too. lucky bastard! lol

another one of my brother's concert photos .. you might recognize him ..

Old 04-23-2016, 06:06 PM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
yeah, most of them were self-taught, including Page. he took a few lesson when he was young but he also was mostly self taught.

Townshend is a prig as they say in the UK lol. his ego is ginormous. he is an underrated guitarist, in my opinion, wrongly over shadowed by people like Clapton, and Beck.

both Beck and Clapton are overrated. Cream was great, but it was the three of them, Clapton, Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce that made Cream great. Beck is a mercurial flake. and overrated. and a temperamental asshole.

In his autobiography, Nick Mason recalls that during 1967 Pink Floyd had wanted to recruit Beck to be its guitarist after the departure of Syd Barrett[14] but "None of us had the nerve to ask him."[15] In 1969, following the death of Brian Jones, Beck was approached about joining the Rolling Stones.[12]

I did see Led Zeppelin, in 1977. twice. best rock show EVER. their rep as a live act was well deserved. Zeppelin was famous for not having the customary opening act at their shows. like who the fuck would want to try to open for them anyway yeah? lol.

at the Louisville show, they were way late getting into the airport in that rather famously anointed "Led Zeppelin" airliner they rented for the tour. bad weather in route had delayed them. so .. the 19,000 plus stuffed into Freedom Hall was getting a bit restless. they didn't get on stage until almost 9 pm, the show was supposed to start at 7:30.

they played a 3 and a half hour set, including a nearly 20 minute encore. the show didn't end till 12:30 am.

in the mid-80's, when Page was in the Firm with Paul Rodgers, he was the featured guest on RockLine, for those of us old enough to remember that show. i managed to get on air to ask Jimmy some questions, and i asked him as my final question if he recalled being very very late to start the show in Louisville in 1977.

he did. he said "Why yes i do! we were quite embarrassed for keeping you chaps waiting so long!" .. i replied .. "you played a three and a half hour set!" he replied " .. Well it was the least we could do for keeping you chaps waiting!" lol.

my brother was at one time a photographer and took this photo of Page when he was in the Firm.

he also got to meet Robert Plant and talk to him for about 20 minutes. got his autograph too. lucky bastard! lol

another one of my brother's concert photos .. you might recognize him ..

Did your brother ever get a photo of Asswipe in concert? He claims to be a musician, you know...
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Did your brother ever get a photo of Asswipe in concert? He claims to be a musician, you know...
Asswipes not musically inclined. Here's one of his best performances:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU

Woo pig sooie!
Old 04-23-2016, 07:13 PM   #24
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Asswipes not musically inclined. Here's one of his best performances:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU

Woo pig sooie!
those are eva's friends in the kanass moutains
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 07:45 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
those are eva's friends in the kanass moutains
Who's playing the banjo?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE
Old 04-23-2016, 10:09 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
yep. here's the photo. it was the "pig wearing lipstick" tour.

Old 04-23-2016, 10:57 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Too bad Prince died so young. He may have been talented, but I never liked his music.

Best guitar player ever? Joe Pass
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 11:17 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Too bad Prince died so young. He may have been talented, but I never liked his music.

Best guitar player ever? Joe Pass
who? Joe Pass?? never heard of him .. till now. Jazz/blues guy eh? let's see how good he is ..

too bad he died in 1994 at 65.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Pass

pretty impressive COG.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:00 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Musician? ME? Naw. I'm a baker, errr, lawyer!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 08:27 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Myself, I prefer Wagner, and John Phillip Souza!!!
You also like the smell of napalm in the morning?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women