Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2015, 03:28 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if this situation isn't handled correctly, the consequences could be ugly. for everyone.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/11/rus...ar-war-likely/

it's my guess at present this is nothing more than typical Russian sabre rattling.
let's hope so.
Hopefully our "shoot blanks from the hip" .... err ..... "president" is "shooting" with some authority and good information when he announced not long ago today that Turkey had the right to protect its airspace .... I'm "assuming" the emergency NATO meeting resulted in a review of information collected during the incident, but downloaded shortly thereafter.

If there is credible and authenticated documentation that the Russian planes were over Turkish territory then Putin is blustering and just trying to scare WTF!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:42 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Hopefully our "shoot blanks from the hip" .... err ..... "president" is "shooting" with some authority and good information when he announced not long ago today that Turkey had the right to protect its airspace .... I'm "assuming" the emergency NATO meeting resulted in a review of information collected during the incident, but downloaded shortly thereafter.

If there is credible and authenticated documentation that the Russian planes were over Turkish territory then Putin is blustering and just trying to scare WTF!
Turkey does have the right to defend its airspace, as would Russia if the situation were reversed.

Turkey has already released Radar images they claim showing the Russian jet entering Turkish space, accidentally or not. Turkey also claims the Russian jet was warned off some 10 times before Turkey took action.

Putin is ambitious for certain, but is he really that foolish to let this go too far?

if Putin does attack Turkey it triggers NATO, including the USA. would Putin think that China would side with Russia if the data shows Turkey was within its rights? if i were Putin i wouldn't bet on that.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:49 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don't China works for Russia anymore WaKKKo.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:52 AM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well, it doesn't really matter whether or not the plane was in Turkish air space or whether the Turks warned them off. If Turkey beleives that they are in trouble and calls in NATO...then we have a problem. If Obama says this is not our problem then NATO is destroyed and every country for themselves. If Obama submits to the treaty requirements then the US risks a war with Russia while our military has been weakened, our capabilities have lessened, and it is in Russia's backyard.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 04:17 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Well, it doesn't really matter whether or not the plane was in Turkish air space or whether the Turks warned them off.
"Malaysia Airline Flight 17" .... Is about all that needs to be said. 298 civilians vs. 1 pilot.

Hopefully Putin won't get toooooo indignant.

Especially since he now is justifying the installation of an air defense system to protect Iran from an Israeli or U.S. air attack in the event Iran is discovered continuing with its nuclear weapons program. It was worth one pilot and an aircraft to get that done. Thank you Obaminable for another gift to the opposition, and fucking our ally.

What was it you said, Obaminable: Wait until after I'm re-elected?
Old 11-26-2015, 12:17 PM   #36
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Would you happen to have a link to that "new report" .... ? I looked around before I asked .... all I found was the Russians had 2 in the area.
he just learned how to post a picture, "links" are 2-3 years away
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 01:55 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I don't China works for Russia anymore WaKKKo.
these days Russia works for China. but you knew that right Einstein?
Old 11-26-2015, 02:01 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
these days Russia works for China. but you knew that right Einstein?
If the Chinese military didn't pay a visit to Syria before Russia stepped in it was about the same time if not at the same time. As painful as it may be for the racists on here, Ben Carson was correct about the Chinese in Syria.

The only news flash is Obaminable either doesn't know or won't acknowledge it.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:05 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
he just learned how to post a picture, "links" are 2-3 years away
I really didn't want to challenge him with a trick question. The reports I was seeing differed and it was described in several that there were two Russian military aircraft together and only one shot down. As is sometimes the case in "news" reporting facts get confused on the "cutting room floor" or the "editing room," so all I was interested in were some more "official" reports, as opposed to the "tweets" and "blogs" relied upon these day for "authority"!

I guess he's busy thinking up "cute," childish comments.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:16 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thought it was ground to air. < -- first report.
Quote:
Actually the new report said it was two "tricked out" F16's. Seems the military industrial complex is making new billions with the tensions in the world. With the media fanning the flames there is no end in sight. < -- Second report.
Quote:
I really didn't want to challenge him with a trick question. The reports I was seeing differed and it was described in several that there were two Russian military aircraft together and only one shot down. As is sometimes the case in "news" reporting facts get confused on the "cutting room floor" or the "editing room," so all I was interested in were some more "official" reports, as opposed to the "tweets" and "blogs" relied upon these day for "authority"!

I guess he's busy thinking up "cute," childish comments.
If you could read no one would have to reply to you with cute remarks. Still crying for attention lexie?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:38 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

interesting. Turkey is now claiming they didn't know it was a Russian jet?

"If we had known if it was a Russian plane maybe we would have warned it differently," Erdogan told France 24 television.

http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-t...rdogan-2015-11

i wonder how they warned it to begin with? in Turkish? did they even have someone right there that speaks Russian?

they had 2 fighters in the air, didn't they even try a visual id?
Old 11-26-2015, 02:46 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you could read no one would have to reply to you with cute remarks. Still crying for attention lexie?
I believe you have proven, Little Boy, ...

..... that I was reading and writing before you were born.

Now when are you going to grow up and have an adult conversation?

I asked you for a link to the information that stated there were two F16's. NOT YOUR STATEMENT FOOL!
Old 11-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
interesting. Turkey is now claiming they didn't know it was a Russian jet?
It will be difficult for either side to modify the facts and "after thoughts" are merely an attempt to smooth things over. I suspect we (U.S.) have images, data, and intercepted transmissions to review.

When the Malaysia Airlines flight was shot down with Russian equipment over the Ukraine Putin just pointed his fingers at someone else and didn't take responsibility .... he didn't even say "had we known" .... He lost one pilot not almost three hundred civilians .... and more importantly he gets an EXCUSE to install a missile defense system that will provide the Iranians cover from a Westerly and Southerly approach into Iran by the Israelis or the U.S.

The only good thing about it is it will give the Israelis an opportunity to investigate it and determine how to defeat it ... or neutralize it long enough to penetrate perimeter.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:54 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I believe you have proven, Little Boy, ...

..... that I was reading and writing before you were born.

Now when are you going to grow up and have an adult conversation?

I asked you for a link to the information that stated there were two F16's. NOT YOUR STATEMENT FOOL!
Google is your friend I can't lead you by the hand all the time. We might bet on that sometime, except you would lie about your age.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 04:17 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Google is your friend ....
.. OR YOUR ENEMY!!!!

Revisit your original post about two Turk aircraft.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women