Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
NachoN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61
Default Switchin' It Up With My UTR GF

Thought y'all might enjoy a surprising experience I had recently with my UTR GF.

I've always had a fantasy of wearing a sexy woman's crotchless body stocking and being treated like a little slut by some hottie with a strapon. That dream finally became a reality thanks to my UTR GF.

After one of our recent play dates, she shared that she so much wanted to play with my ass with a dildo but it just didn't happen. I'm no stranger to her playing with my ass and have enjoyed being fucked by her before. She really knows how to pound my ass doggy style and make me her little bitch...mmmm... but I digress....

So, after a few email exchanges I shared my secret fantasy of wearing a sexy crotchless body stocking for her. She was very much excited to hear this and agreed to go out and buy me something to wear for our next session. I told her it'd be a great idea if she bought a matching stocking; she bought similar outfits and our date was set. We had lots of hot exchanges where she revealed her desire to make me her sexy bitch. The erotic exchanges were very exciting but both of us were very nervous about exploring this kink for the first time. So we agreed a few drinks before we got started would be necessary to relax us. Before I arrived at her place, she told me she wanted me to put on my body stocking underneath my clothes before we got started. And she wanted me to "surprise" her with it and be a sexy bitch for her and dance for her and seduce her. Oh my! This was getting hotter and hotter.

So I arrived at her place and was unusually nervous. I guess the fact that I shared a very deep fantasy made me feel very vulnerable. But she was very sweet about the whole thing and the fact that she was turned on by the whole scenario made me more comfortable. It was as though my fantasy and hers aligned with the stars. This would be epic! She made some awesome drinks and we started to relax. She showed me the stockings and told me to pick one and put it on. The one I picked was sleeveless and just barely covered my nipples. It was a "one size fits most" and I was apparently just outside the "most" range. lol Nonetheless I stretched it on and oh my did I feel very, very sexy. I put my clothes back on and joined her in the kitchen. I told her I felt sexy but still nervous. She hugged me and kissed me to ease my mind and we continued to work on our drinks as we headed to the bedroom. As I relaxed on the bed she went into the bathroom to put on her stocking. She asked me to close my eyes when she came out so she can make sure she looked good. When she said I could open my eyes: WOW!!! What a vision she was standing in the corner in her body stocking and black leather high heeled boots. Pure SEXXXY!!! She then put on some electronic dance music and I joined her as we embraced and groped each other feverishly. Then I told her I had a "surprise" for her and began to pull my shirt off. Her eyes lit up when she saw the top of my stocking and my nipples peaking through. Then she said "take your pants off!". I did and my super hard cock popped out from the crotchless bottom. She was obviously liking what she was seeing and asked me to turn around for her. I did and then we resumed some more heavy petting and deep french kissing. She reached down and began to stroke my cock as I played with her pussy and tits. Then she reached for some flavored lube, poured some on my cock and went down to her knees to feast on my throbbing dick! Oh my! The music blaring and her working her magic on me dressed in my little slut outfit was amazing! I told her to suck on my big clit and she did. Then she got up and pinched my nipples and pushed me down to my knees. I could see a transformation taking over in her. She was now becoming the aggressor and soon would make sure I fully understood I WAS her little sexy bitch.

As she pushed me down to my knees and pressed her sweet pussy on my mouth, I began to service her like a good lil slut does her master. She would grab my hair and position my head forcefully leading my tongue wherever she wanted. The feeling of being forced to pleasure this beautiful sex goddess heightened the excitement. She lifted one leg onto the bed and rode my face harder and harder. Then I showed her what I really needed as I grabbed her hand and led her to slapping my face. And oh boy did she take to that naturally with a few good slaps reaffirming her dominance over me. Then she pushed me down on my back and squatted over my face feeding me her pussy and ass. After a while she sat on my face and lay flat on her back reaching for my cock and balls and feeding me her ass and pussy some more. When she tired of this she got up and strapped on her big white cock and told me to get up on my knees and suck it! And suck it I did. Mmmm... First, I worked on her head sucking it slowly, enjoying the way the rim of her cock head felt pressed up against the roof of my mouth with my tongue underneath. Again I felt her hands pulling my hair as she began to fuck my face. I took every inch of her sweet cock deep in my mouth and down my throat; occasionally pulling away so I can suck and lick her balls. That's when I heard her say: "Damn, you suck cock good!" Well, yeah, I do! LOL! But I wasn't done... we made our way onto the bed and I went back to work on her sweet cock. I lay on the bed with my head hanging back over the edge and told her to fuck my mouth. She did not hesitate to shove all of her cock deep down my throat and began to fuck my mouth. This was so hot but I wanted more. She joined me on the bed as she went to her knees and I went down and fucked her cock hard with my mouth. Deep throating like a expert cock sucker and every now and then holding her cock head in my cheek and begging her to slap her cock head through my cheek. I was in the zone and heard her say: "You fucking suck cock better than me!" he he he... After a while I needed a break and had her lie down. I lay beside her as we kissed and I played with her pussy; rubbing her clit and sucking on her tits. Then I worked my way down again to feast on her sweet pussy and ass as she stroked her cock. It was so damn hot! Having pussy, ass, and cock and balls in front of me. I began to suck her cock again then came up for more deep french kissing and pussy rubbing. As our tongues and bodies intertwined and we moved to the hard pumping dance beats, she commanded me to rub her pussy with my cock. As she wished, I was happy to oblige. I knelt in front of her, spread her legs and began slapping my cock head against her clitty and rubbing my head up and down her dripping wet pussy. With my other hand I reached for her tits and pinched her nipples. She was lost in a hot frenzy and grabbed me with both arms: "Come hear! Kiss me!" And as I leaned down to kiss her, her legs and arms grabbed me tight and I felt my cock head begin to slide in her nice and tight wet pussy. We were both lost in ecstasy and began fucking like mad lovers in heat! Oh my god! It felt so good to be inside her pounding her and watching her stroke her cock. I didn't want this moment to end, but I did get tired and had to pull out and lie down to catch my breath and recover for a moment. We both lay side by side panting and sweating from what was an amazing moment. But we were far from done...

It was now my turn to get fucked. She covered her cock and poured lube on it. I assumed the position on all fours and she lubed my man pussy. She had difficulty getting through the crotchless opening so I reached behind and ripped the hell out of it. Then she began to inch her big hard cock into my man cunt. My ass was so ready for a good pounding and in one thrust BOOM! She rammed it all into my tight hole! Oh my fucking GOD!!! I felt I had just been raped! ha ha ha... And as I pulled away in pain, she apologized. I told her it was ok, and that I am her bitch and want her to fuck me still!!! Once my pussy recovered from the initial thrust, I got on all fours and begged her to fuck me like the lil' bitch I am. This time she was a little more gentle as she slowly guided her cock into my cunt. Mmmmm I loved how her cock filled my tight little fuck hole inch by inch. I love being her dirty little cum slut. And as she began to slowly thrust in and out I egged her on: "Oh yes baby! Fuck me good! Fuck my little man pussy! Spank my bitch ass baby!" And she did. She fucked me good and hard and spanked my sexy ass. I thrust my ass to meet her cock and felt like a good little sexy bitch pleasing her master. Mmmmm I'm such a dirty little whore and I love it! I then wanted to ride her on top. So we switched positions and I straddled her cock and slid down on it. Riding it and commanding it exactly where I wanted it inside my hot wet fuck hole. She stroked my cock as I rode hers to the rhythm of the music. Up and down, front to back, side to side. Unfortunately this little slut could only take so much of a good hard cock in my man pussy. I had enough and lay down and begged her to feed me her cock again. She knelt by my head and slid that sweet cock in my mouth. As she fucked my mouth, I began to stroke my cock. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would cum and as she saw me getting closer she repositioned herself so that her cock was rubbing up against mine. She said: "Cum on my cock baby!" Coupled with the visual of both our hard cocks rubbing against each other, I was sooooo ready. I blew my load all over her cock and all over my body stocking. It was so fucking hot!!! And both my cunt and cock were extremely satisfied.

We cleaned up and showered together; chilled for a bit then went out for some food. What a wonderful experience being a hottie's little sexy biotch!
NachoN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women