Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - North and East Texas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - North and East Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2023, 03:36 PM   #1
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Keeping quiet about success

I know I’m not the only one who has done this. I have been a member here for YEARS. I go to a LOT of AMPs - have probably been to all of the ones in Tyler area. When I stumble onto a place where I get a little (or a lot) something extra, out of fear of losing it, I keep the info to myself. I’m afraid (1) she will get too busy to be available when I want to go (2) she will get busted by either the owner of the place or LE or (3) she will find out I posted a review and quit taking care of me.
I know I’m not the only one finding gems but there are never any reviews on them ANYwhere. If anyone has any info on how to spread the word or learn of new places, let me know. I’m not interested in sending my secret honey holes to just anyone who wants to know so if my inbox gets flooded with “please tell me where I should go” I don’t see much benefit for me unless I am also getting intel. What do you think? Is anyone else thinking the same thing?
DunnJackNoff is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 05:33 PM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

That's a solid post right there!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 05:52 AM   #3
Mt_75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I dont get on eccie much but occasionally I do and this is a solid point here.

Finding a place in tyler that gives that extra care and sharing it can go sideways quick.

(Old account) - i posted a place years back and the next three times i went there was a guy in there with her and one waiting. About 45 days later it got shut down.

Always hard to share to the masses, even on a private members only section.

Now I rarely hobby and scouting out massage parlors is almost too risky

I feel like the old quote “keep it secret, keep it safe” applies to most guys here when they do find a gem.
Mt_75 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 07:48 AM   #4
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

I actually don’t mint the hunt.. I don’t find it as risky as much as time consuming and expensive. I have been to as many as 3 AMPs in one day. At $60-70 each +tip, I could have gone straight to a “sure thing” and saved time/money. Sometimes the challenge of seeing what I can get is exciting.
Old 05-15-2023, 06:11 PM   #5
Skullyman13
Registered Member

I have tried most AMP's in Tyler with no luck. I rarely go as well. Maybe some new faces out there. I would be in your debt if you could point me in that direction. Just once and I am good. I do t have the money to waste like the last guy. Lol. I will not post or visit more than once. Your secret will continue to be safe. You can PM me. Thanks.
Skullyman13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 08:33 PM   #6
LoneStarDieselCar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Damned if you do, damned if you dont....keeping it tight lipped only benefits you and the provider/establishment wont see any new business. Which would more than likely have the quit and or relocate. If you do share good intel it could attract the wrong attention...����♂️
LoneStarDieselCar is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 09:37 AM   #7
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

If have tried most AMPs with no success you may be doing something wrong. If approached correctly the majority are willing to give a little extra (some more than others). If they have any suspicions or there are no signals that you would be open for more- they will give you the standard massage and say “finish”. In fact, of all the AMPs in Tyler (there are at least 10), I have only totally struck out at 2 of them. It is definitely a YMMV situation because I have heard of others having success where I didn’t.
Old 05-16-2023, 02:28 PM   #8
Inquiring1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

It's been my experience and I've been around for quite a while that any amp that provides extras doesn't go out of business for lack of business irregardless of types of advertising. It's the other factors such as personnel turnover/service change and LE that most drastically determine their viability.
Inquiring1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 01:45 PM   #9
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

DunnJackNoff ... clear some space in your INBOX.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 02:38 PM   #10
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

I emptied it-I think. Sorry- I don’t know how to navigate this site. I think I clear it and messages from 3 years ago pop back up.
Old 06-08-2023, 11:35 AM   #11
deacon15pd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

It is a tough decision to post! You don’t want to mess up what you found. It would be nice to be able to communicate the good ones with out fear that the wrong person or agency sees it and then it goes away. I just want to know where Tyler has 10 places??? I can’t think of 10…..
deacon15pd is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 09:38 PM   #12
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

There are 3 on the south loop (Home depot area, PamperU, China massage, and a new one) ..2 on Broadway (happy feet by wal mart and one by where’s Rufus).. Pure massage on Grande (never got any action there).. magic near the hospital… 1 on troop hwy by car wash.. iMassage.. sy foot massage.. and 1 more on north loop. -that’s 10. Sorry I don’t know the names or exact addresses but they are all there. Could be more that I’m missing.
Old 09-24-2023, 08:10 AM   #13
shaggy20
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff View Post
There are 3 on the south loop (Home depot area, PamperU, China massage, and a new one) ..2 on Broadway (happy feet by wal mart and one by where’s Rufus).. Pure massage on Grande (never got any action there).. magic near the hospital… 1 on troop hwy by car wash.. iMassage.. sy foot massage.. and 1 more on north loop. -that’s 10. Sorry I don’t know the names or exact addresses but they are all there. Could be more that I’m missing.
china massage on 69 will do some teasing but nothing more. Been there multiple times, excellent massage though. Both ladies said they aren't allowed too and to go other places. One of them wanted to do it I could tell. What's a good place to go that also does a good massage? I have very physical job so I definitely want my money's worth. Thanks!
shaggy20 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 07:07 PM   #14
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Private message sent
Old 09-24-2023, 07:15 PM   #15
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

The problem is, even if you find someone you like that does the things you want, she probably won’t be there the next time you go. I am on the lookout myself since my favorites have all moved away. If anyone has a hidden gem I’d appreciate the intel.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women