Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70402
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35275
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
sexichocolate
Curvy Mya

User ID: 68666
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Travel to Canada

I have been thinking about taking a tour to Canada this summer and was just curious to know if anyone has gone there to work and if it was worth it? I am thinking it would be a great place to make lots of money.....
Thoughts?
sexichocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Montreal has a hopping scene - probably the best place in North America to hobby. Amazingly hot women, they know how to dress and they're very comfortable with their sexuality. However, rates are low and competition is stiff. Lots of agencies, indies and traveling women. Great place to travel to as it's a blast, great party city with a European vibe.

Toronto is a business city, a lot of money, both living here and traveling through. Still a lot of women, but word can be gotten out easier. Rates tend to be higher as cost of living is high. If you can get noticed there is potential. It is more conservative then Montreal, but lots of great food, entertainment and shopping.

I hear Calgary has good potential. Small, but lots of oil money. Very conservative city.

Vancouver has a big scene, but I've never experienced it, and know nothing about it.

I you're seriously considering it PM me and I'll explain the legal aspects to you, which you should know if you'll be providing. It is legal, but there are riules.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I agree with Lauren , from the client's POV, Montreal is hard to beat!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
Montreal has a hopping scene - probably the best place in North America to hobby. Amazingly hot women, they know how to dress and they're very comfortable with their sexuality. However, rates are low and competition is stiff. Lots of agencies, indies and traveling women. Great place to travel to as it's a blast, great party city with a European vibe.

Toronto is a business city, a lot of money, both living here and traveling through. Still a lot of women, but word can be gotten out easier. Rates tend to be higher as cost of living is high. If you can get noticed there is potential. It is more conservative then Montreal, but lots of great food, entertainment and shopping.

I hear Calgary has good potential. Small, but lots of oil money. Very conservative city.

Vancouver has a big scene, but I've never experienced it, and know nothing about it.

I you're seriously considering it PM me and I'll explain the legal aspects to you, which you should know if you'll be providing. It is legal, but there are riules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What WTF said. Montreal is great (for clients). It's been a few years but exceptionally stunning women for <$USD 150/hr.

Also a fun place for a weekend getaway, in the eastern time zone and less than a 2 hour flight from much of the country.

I have heard great things about Vancouver as well but never been.

The flip to this is I'm not sure it is a great place for a touring gal to make it big for reasons of supply/demand
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default niagara falls ontario

which is 1/2 hr from buffalo and a little over 1 hr from toronto offers decent selection and pricing and outcall is legal. more agencies than indies.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
sexichocolate
Curvy Mya

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks ladies for all the advice, its been really helpful
Old 04-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Vancouver is a beautiful city with great day and night activities.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #8
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
What WTF said. Montreal is great (for clients).
You two see ladies?! The truth is stranger than fiction! (just kidding guys)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexichocolate View Post
Especially these ladies: atlcomedy and WTF.

All kidding aside you are still a foreigner in another country so stepping over a legal line may have some big implications. I imagine Lauren can help a lot.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #9
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
You two see ladies?! The truth is stranger than fiction! (just kidding guys)

Especially these ladies: atlcomedy and WTF.

All kidding aside you are still a foreigner in another country so stepping over a legal line may have some big implications. I imagine Lauren can help a lot.

thinking the same thing...particularly since most of the advice was from guys saying it is great (on your pocketbook) if you are a guy....
Old 04-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #10
sexichocolate
Curvy Mya

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

im new to this board thing and wasnt aware that most of the replies where from hobbyists...anyways thanks for the advice whomever is giving it
Old 04-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #11
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
im new to this board thing and wasnt aware that most of the replies where from hobbyists...anyways thanks for the advice whomever is giving it
No worries. Welcome. We're mostly wannabe smart ass/dumb asses.

How are things in Indy? It has been a few years but it seemed kind of slow. That and most of the night scene (Broad Ripple, if I remember correctly) was quite a hike from the nice downtown hotels.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #12
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Dear SC,

Lauren is most definitely a lady. But more importantly she lives in Canada.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Legally the big difference is outcall is legal, incall is not.

The only logical reason I can think of is they don't want "houses of prostitution" dirtying their fine country. On the otherhand all kinds of sex shops, massage parlors & strip clubs abound...heck of a lot of good that did them.

That said there still are incalls and street action.

My suggestion to the male tourist: if you want someone special (you wanna find a Lauren), do your research like you would anywhere else.

If you just want sex with incredibly beautiful women, call an agency and order off of the menu. Eastern European beauties abound. Don't expect a GFE or conversation.

Don't screw with incalls/massage parlors. While you can get what you want it will cost you. It is similar to the US AMP/jack shack scene where everything is an upsell/negotiation.

If you enjoy strip clubs, they are legendary (and cheap, even with a strong Canadian Dollar - is that an oxymoron?) Not sure about take out.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:07 PM   #14
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

The problem with incall is they don't want people congregating and creating brothels and high traffic areas. They also sympathize with tenants and families that may not want the condo next to their home to be frequently trafficked by gentlemen who are seeking a sex worker. I personally am strongly apposed to women in windows, red light ghettos, flashing neon signs and the open commercialization of sex. I really do wish strip clubs could be classier, but that's asking too much it seems. There is the rare exception...but it's rare.

Right now the laws regarding incalls have been deemed unconstitutional and it's in debate at the supreme court. Meaning there is no law.

Currently the women's groups involved are suggesting that there be laws preventing more then two or three ladies to work out of one unit, and not allowing several units in one building.

Like any of our sex lives, it's part of our private life, behind closed doors. There's a lot of it going on in Canada, and there's no need to start looking like a cheap strip club strip.

You will not find "a lot" of strip clubs anywhere in Canada, the spattering of them if fine, having a huge long street of them is... well ugly. If they could build and maintain them in a way that was classy, that would be one thing. However, when sex work tries to become a large corporate machine, it sadly becomes tacky and insensitive. The red light districts around the world have proven to be failures.

You will also find a lot of massage parlours - however those are illegal. It's no different then an incall. Once again, you won't really find a "ghetto" of them concentrated in any one area, they are spread apart from one another.

Agencies are gray area, basically illegal because the agency owner is considered a pimp and prosecuted as such. They leave agencies alone unless rumors of underage girls, abuse or drugs start to spread, or it gets have 20 + women.

Take out in strip clubs depends on the girl. Like anywhere, do your research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Legally the big difference is outcall is legal, incall is not.

The only logical reason I can think of is they don't want "houses of prostitution" dirtying their fine country. On the otherhand all kinds of sex shops, massage parlors & strip clubs abound...heck of a lot of good that did them.

That said there still are incalls and street action.

My suggestion to the male tourist: if you want someone special (you wanna find a Lauren), do your research like you would anywhere else.

If you just want sex with incredibly beautiful women, call an agency and order off of the menu. Eastern European beauties abound. Don't expect a GFE or conversation.

Don't screw with incalls/massage parlors. While you can get what you want it will cost you. It is similar to the US AMP/jack shack scene where everything is an upsell/negotiation.

If you enjoy strip clubs, they are legendary (and cheap, even with a strong Canadian Dollar - is that an oxymoron?) Not sure about take out.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #15
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Default Say it ain't so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
The problem with incall is they don't want people congregating and creating brothels and high traffic areas. They also sympathize with tenants and families that may not want the condo next to their home to be frequently trafficked by gentlemen who are seeking a sex worker. I personally am strongly apposed to women in windows, red light ghettos, flashing neon signs and the open commercialization of sex. I really do wish strip clubs could be classier, but that's asking too much it seems. There is the rare exception...but it's rare.

Right now the laws regarding incalls have been deemed unconstitutional and it's in debate at the supreme court. Meaning there is no law.

Currently the women's groups involved are suggesting that there be laws preventing more then two or three ladies to work out of one unit, and not allowing several units in one building.

Like any of our sex lives, it's part of our private life, behind closed doors. There's a lot of it going on in Canada, and there's no need to start looking like a cheap strip club strip.

You will not find "a lot" of strip clubs anywhere in Canada, the spattering of them if fine, having a huge long street of them is... well ugly. If they could build and maintain them in a way that was classy, that would be one thing. However, when sex work tries to become a large corporate machine, it sadly becomes tacky and insensitive. The red light districts around the world have proven to be failures.

You will also find a lot of massage parlours - however those are illegal. It's no different then an incall. Once again, you won't really find a "ghetto" of them concentrated in any one area, they are spread apart from one another.

Agnecies are gray area, basically illegal because the agency owner is considered a pimp and prosecuted as such. They leave agencies alone unless rumors of underage girls, abuse or drugs start to spread, or it gets have 20 + women.

Take out in strip clubs depends on the girl. Like anywhere, do your research.
Tell me this is not so: only a spattering of strip clubs on Montreal?

Obviously I didn't mean "ton" or 2000 (or metric ton) literally it has only been a couple of years but they weren't in residential districts but there were a lot of strip clubs in Montreal

And as every 18 year old in Michigan will tell you they are open for business in Windsor....kind of a right of passage...although I will say Windor is horribly overrated once you turn 21 and can get into the clubs in the States.

That was kind of my point about "houses of prostitution" in my post...they don't want incalls running out of places next to families etc.

On that note, & I've commented on this in the past, I can't believe some of the high volume incall apartment/condos in the USA stay open. You would have to be an idiot to live next to one and not know what was up.

What I don't understand is why the Canadians don't "zone" places for incall. It is pretty common in other countries.

LS is right....technically agencies are illegal too ....on the other hand they tend to dominate the area and offer some great beauties

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women