Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70413
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default AMP, CL and BP. . .an Ohio Perspective?

Is Ohio an outlier? I see some folks in an uproar over the CENSORSHIP of the CL and BP and have seen others that talk about how great it used to be use those classified approaches, and yet others gripe about cash and dash and other frauds or concerns. . .and I just scratch my head.

It seems like most of us in Ohio have always avoided CL and BP. Is this just a regional difference? Or am i out of touch with other hobbyists and providers in Ohio and they once trusted and used CL and BP?

Likewise, I was just reading something on a provider's site describing her incall that got me thinking with regards to AMPs:

"This is not an Asian parlor - please be aware that Asian Massage Parlors are front businesses for criminals and the women are slaves and there against their will. Please do not frequent those places; do some research on human trafficking. You can start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Trafficking. There is more slavery in the world now than there was pre-1800."

The only thing I ever liked about the AMP was the table shower, the rest, I did not find appealing. I would rather have a sensual massage that rolls into an awesome GFE from one of our ECCIE independent providers any day of the week. Given that Ohio no longer has many AMP's i sort of assumed most shared this opinion, and if it wasn't a preference, if that little tidbit offered above is even remotely true. . .maybe it is good there are not many AMP.

What do you guy and ladies think? Is there an Ohio style of hobbying?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
John Bull
Valued Poster

CL & BP haven't been well thought of in Ohio since I've been in the hobby - and that's a long, long time. They did have greater usage and a better rep in other areas of the country.

As to the AMP's, they didn't go out of biz in Ohio for lack of biz. They were put out by LE. Personal preference, I liked the AMP experience for what it was good for... a quick and often rather good experience with a slightly lower cost per session. Many times I've used an AMP when a provider didn't get back to me or didn't show or other similar disasters.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
ANONONE
BANNED

I think you nailed how I felt about those, JB.

Funny how CL and BP might be a better source in other regions. I guess I project that regional value when traveling and those would be the last places I would ever look for companionship when out of town. It never would have occurred to me that they might be valid and reputable sources of hobby info.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

In these tough times you would think there would be more, "Happy Ending" sessions available. Don't get me wrong, gfe is great but times are a changing.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
In these tough times you would think there would be more, "Happy Ending" sessions available. Don't get me wrong, gfe is great but times are a changing.
Do you mean you would think there would be some type of alternative to the AMP that operates below the radar, but provides the same quick, easy, and inexpensive satisfaction of a given vice?
Old 09-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #6
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Relief......
Old 09-05-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
ANONONE
BANNED

Well, we had "cash for clunkers."

What would the hobby equivalent be of such an economic stimulus package?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #8
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

I have always had good luck with BP girls, you just have to be on the lookout for girls that post pictures that are not them. Use www.tineye.com to check and see where else the pictures are posted.
As far as the AMP's go I have had some amazing experiences at them. I went to one and saw one young lady for an hour, was all dressed to leave only to have another take my hand and lead me back to a room. When I told her I would love to be with her, but I had no more money, she told me "Honey you don't need any money." I ended up staying for almost 2 1/2 hours more and had a great time.
An as far as them being sex slaves, the women always come and go as they please. One of the girls wanted to take me on vacation and all I had to do was pack my bags and she would pay for everything. She even brought in one of the other ladies to make sure I understood what she said. Wish I could have, but it was my busy season.
One of the other ladies told me she used to do manicures but need the money and plans to do it for about one more year.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #9
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle View Post
I have always had good luck with BP girls, you just have to be on the lookout for girls that post pictures that are not them. Use www.tineye.com to check and see where else the pictures are posted.
As far as the AMP's go I have had some amazing experiences at them. I went to one and saw one young lady for an hour, was all dressed to leave only to have another take my hand and lead me back to a room. When I told her I would love to be with her, but I had no more money, she told me "Honey you don't need any money." I ended up staying for almost 2 1/2 hours more and had a great time.
An as far as them being sex slaves, the women always come and go as they please. One of the girls wanted to take me on vacation and all I had to do was pack my bags and she would pay for everything. She even brought in one of the other ladies to make sure I understood what she said. Wish I could have, but it was my busy season.
One of the other ladies told me she used to do manicures but need the money and plans to do it for about one more year.
Riiiiight.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:04 AM   #10
ANONONE
BANNED

Hmmmmm. . .
Old 09-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #11
Captain Columbus
Lifetime Premium Access

I have found some hidden gems on CL & BP over the years. Most are so new in the biz they don't know the other boards exist. Or rare occasion did TOFTT. I enjoy the "hunt" as much as the "kill". For us hunters, seeing a vouched lady is like shooting fish in a barrel. Not nearly as much fun when you know the end of the story before you opened the book.

Like JB, I also miss the amps. Sometimes I enjoy being pampered and want the lady to do all the work. The table showers are to die for. And as I wobble off of the table, I appreciate them helping me dress. Button my shirt; tie my shoes, etc. A hot or cold drink before I left was also a nice touch. Sigh ...
Captain Columbus is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #12
John Bull
Valued Poster

Down Memory Lane: Lilly's (The Best); Tokyo (Cbus); Tokyo (Mansfield) and the short-lived one on 161 just E of Huntley Rd. And of course, the two in Springfield, Miki's and Tokyo, neither well reviewed but lasting longer than all the rest.

Yes, friends CC and A1, those were the days.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #13
ANONONE
BANNED

My favorites were the Springfield ones, until I learned of the recent brouhaha going on. It was especially nice because if you were camping at John Bryant (nice campground near Clifton Gorge) they did not have showers, but you could always ride the backway into Springfield and get clean as a whistle and have some fun--did i mention that I love table showers?

There used to be a bunch of AMP's in Lawrenceberg (SE corner of Indiana, about twenty minutes from Cincy) near the gambling boats, but they were all shut down in the last two years or so--Far East was the last. At one time there were five different AMPs within about four miles of each other there.

Does anyone know if the AMPs closed that were up near Toledo?
Old 09-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #14
John Bull
Valued Poster

Don't know that area well. There was one in downtown Maumee once but that's all I know. Warren has/had more AMP's per square inch than anywhere in Ohio but I don't know if even they survive now.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #15
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

The Amp's in Warren are still there, but there seems to be some trouble. A few weeks back, a bunch of them were all closed up. Some where closed longer than others, but they are all back open. Some church group is trying to get the city to close them down. I used to go to the Amp's in the Elyria/ Lorain area until they closed. But my favorite Amp's used to be on Rt.250 between Sandusky and Milan right by the turnpike.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women