Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #181
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are correct, IB. I'll try again.

THEY . . . ARE . . . NOT . . . THE . . . SAME . . . TYPE . . . OF . . . CASE

Maybe that will help.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #182
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default It was a question? I understand the arguement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
COG, the lefties do not possess the innate cognitive skills to understand your argument. You must employ simple, monosyllabic words; otherwise, they do not understand.

As you all know, I am no legal eagle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But does this case seem similar?

Now let us all remember that there are nine Justices. They do not always agree or even agree with you two fine legal scholars! LOL

You two might need to try and figure out that just because two people disagree does not mean one side is stupid. It does not rule it out but it does not make everyone that disgree's with you two retarded.

I was asking for ya'lls input, not your scorn! God damn ya'll a bitchy tonite
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:38 PM   #183
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I didn't even take a side. I only tried to explain that the cases are different, and are viewed differently by the Court.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #184
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I didn't even take a side. I only tried to explain that the cases are different, and are viewed differently by the Court.
I did not say you did anything other than type slow like you were typing to a dumbass. (which you might be but you don't have to be so obvious!)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #185
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I didn't aim the post at you, WTF, but it obviously resonates. If the shoe fits . . .
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #186
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. If the shoe fits . . .
plant it in cutiepis's ass!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:02 AM   #187
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Contraception, however, and yes, women, are not as protected as race. The law violating the right of the Church to not pay for services they deem abhorrent will be superior to the attempt by the state to make them pay.

So you have two different standards. The cases are not similar.
This is just one more reason that women must be vigilant. As we can see from this thread and the limited success of Sanatorium, there is a well funded, vocal and quite active segment of society that wants to get all the "slutty" women back in line. Just a thought.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:27 AM   #188
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default States file suit over Obama's birth control plan

And OH thinks this is settled law...............and the other side has lost the war !

Seven US states have filed a lawsuit challenging a requirement in President Barack Obama's 2010 health care law that religious organizations provide insurance covering birth control.

The lawsuit filed Thursday, which also lists three Catholic organizations as plaintiffs, threatens to deepen a vicious election-year row over contraception despite a compromise announced by the president earlier this month (labeling it a comprise is a hoot ).

The attorneys general of Nebraska, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas allege that the requirement that religious organizations purchase employee health insurance to cover contraception violates the constitutional guarantee of freedom of religion.

"This regulation forces millions of Americans to choose between following religious convictions and complying with federal law," Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning said in a statement.

"We will not stand idly by while our constitutionally guaranteed liberties are discarded by an administration that has sworn to uphold them," he said.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-0...ama-birth.html
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #189
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default AND THE BATTLE TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT MARCHES ON....

And OH thinks this is settled law and the other side has lost.

Virginia House Passes Bills Restricting Abortion

By Sam Favate

Oklahoma’s not the only state passing laws restricting abortions this week. The Virginia House of Delegates passed two of the strictest anti-abortion bills in the nation on Tuesday, and opponents say it’s part of a strategy which would make abortion illegal immediately if the Supreme Court were to overturn Roe v. Wade, CBS reported.

The first bill defines personhood at conception and is similar to the one passed by the Oklahoma Senate, which was noted in this morning’s AM Roundup. The Virginia bill doesn’t ban abortions, but it would make certain kinds of contraceptives illegal. If the Roe decision were eventually overturned, this measure would also make abortion illegal immediately.
The second measure passed in Virginia requires that women seeking an abortion be forced to undergo an ultrasound, which would mean a more physically invasive transvaginal ultrasound in the cases of early pregnancy. The Virginia Senate passed an ultrasound bill earlier this month, as Reuters noted. Gov. Bob McDonnell has indicated his support for the law, and is expected to sign it.

Several other states have ultrasound laws, including Texas, where a federal judge allowed the state to begin enforcing it earlier this month, after an appeals court blocked part of the statute.

Virginia’s approach to the personhood bill is different from other states where similar measures failed, like Colorado and Mississippi. Virginia’s bill doesn’t seek an amendment to the state constitution and looks to make change through the legal code, the Baltimore Sun reported.

The intent, however, is the same, according to Elizabeth Nash, a public policy advocate at the Guttmacher Institute, which studies reproductive health issues. Nash said the measure is ultimately aimed at banning abortion, contraception and infertility treatments, the Sun noted.

Proponents deny that banning contraceptives is part of the agenda. George Allen, a Republican who is running for the U.S. Senate in Virginia, indicated through a spokeswoman that he supports the personhood bill but remains opposed to the government prohibiting or banning contraceptives, CBS reported.

Allen’s opponent, Tim Kaine, a Democrat and former governor of Virginia, called the bill “reckless.”

Gov. McDonnell has not yet taken a position on the personhood bill.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #190
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And OH thinks this is settled law...............and the other side has lost the war !
This is my post was that immediately preceded your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
This is just one more reason that women must be vigilant. As we can see from this thread and the limited success of Sanatorium, there is a well funded, vocal and quite active segment of society that wants to get all the "slutty" women back in line. Just a thought.
They are polar opposites so reading the rest of your post is moot.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #191
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...ing-hardly.php

Quote:
“I don’t think they have much of a case under current precedent,” said Jessica Arons of the Center For American Progress. “Courts in New York and California have already upheld the exemption that was initially adopted by the Administration. And I think the further accommodation that the Administration has offered shows exceeding sensitivity to claims of religious liberty that are not required under the law.”

Adam Winkler, a constitutional law professor at UCLA, was more blunt. “This lawsuit is inspired by politics and nothing more,” he told TPM. “Even under the previously announced rule there was little chance of success.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And OH thinks this is settled law and the other side has lost.

Virginia House Passes Bills Restricting Abortion

By Sam Favate

Oklahoma’s not the only state passing laws restricting abortions this week. The Virginia House of Delegates passed two of the strictest anti-abortion bills in the nation on Tuesday, and opponents say it’s part of a strategy which would make abortion illegal immediately if the Supreme Court were to overturn Roe v. Wade, CBS reported.

The first bill defines personhood at conception and is similar to the one passed by the Oklahoma Senate, which was noted in this morning’s AM Roundup. The Virginia bill doesn’t ban abortions, but it would make certain kinds of contraceptives illegal. If the Roe decision were eventually overturned, this measure would also make abortion illegal immediately.
The second measure passed in Virginia requires that women seeking an abortion be forced to undergo an ultrasound, which would mean a more physically invasive transvaginal ultrasound in the cases of early pregnancy. The Virginia Senate passed an ultrasound bill earlier this month, as Reuters noted. Gov. Bob McDonnell has indicated his support for the law, and is expected to sign it.

Several other states have ultrasound laws, including Texas, where a federal judge allowed the state to begin enforcing it earlier this month, after an appeals court blocked part of the statute.

Virginia’s approach to the personhood bill is different from other states where similar measures failed, like Colorado and Mississippi. Virginia’s bill doesn’t seek an amendment to the state constitution and looks to make change through the legal code, the Baltimore Sun reported.

The intent, however, is the same, according to Elizabeth Nash, a public policy advocate at the Guttmacher Institute, which studies reproductive health issues. Nash said the measure is ultimately aimed at banning abortion, contraception and infertility treatments, the Sun noted.

Proponents deny that banning contraceptives is part of the agenda. George Allen, a Republican who is running for the U.S. Senate in Virginia, indicated through a spokeswoman that he supports the personhood bill but remains opposed to the government prohibiting or banning contraceptives, CBS reported.

Allen’s opponent, Tim Kaine, a Democrat and former governor of Virginia, called the bill “reckless.”

Gov. McDonnell has not yet taken a position on the personhood bill.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #192
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm pretty much with Olivia on this one...

She did not say it was settled, she said ''women must be vigilant''

Though Whirlaway might have been talking about an earlier post.

IDK, I have a headache!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #193
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Say what you want about Santorum, but the guy went from 1% to the lead in just a couple weeks.

He is definitely a goodie goodie but I still like him far better than obambam.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #194
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Say what you want about Santorum, but the guy went from 1% to the lead in just a couple weeks.

And you can bet your sweet ass that Obama wants him to win more than Mitt.

I can't get any action from folks who keep posting the GOP will will.

I will take on all bets!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #195
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

Obamas debt is now around 70% ... Santorums economic plan increases the debt to 100% ... 30% more than Obamas.

whats not to like?
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women