Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2019, 09:22 PM   #16
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

I can still remember dancers and waitresses at Rick's calling me:

are you coming in tonight?

I would reply: I am between paychecks. Don't have but a few bucks to my name.

Their reply: I don't care about that. I enjoy your company.

Being a Realtor at the time, 3 of them even had me find them houses and townhouses to buy and 2 of them had me find them rental townhouses.

That's just from me going to Rick's, being a nice guy, talking to them, and them knowing me to trust me to use my services as a Real Estate agent and to trust me with their personal affairs.

I wasn't rich. I didn't tip a ton of money when I went in for lunch for their $5.95 T-Bone steak and baked potato lunch special and a couple of drinks. Total tab was not even $20 at the time. The longneck beers were like $2 each. I would tip the waitresses $10 and they were happy to get that.

So many dancers and waitresses would sit with me for hours and I didn't give them any $ or buy them a drink or anything off the club's menu.

They even invite me over to their house/apartment on the weekend and make me lunch.

One of them named Terri from Rick's in 1988, I still remember she made me pot roast.

To this day is still the best pot roast I ever had.

The dancer at The Men's Club in 1994 that I mentioned in my previous post that wanted to marry me, I would go in for lunch and she will come sit with me.

She would sit with me for the duration I was there for lunch: sometimes 3-4 hours and I never got any dances from her or bought her anything more than one drink.

I would constantly tell her don't you need to go make some money? I don't want to keep you.

But nope, she would sit with me and we talked about everything and she never asked me for any $ for her time and I never gave her any.

She trusted me too. There was a Chase Manhattan bank near the Men's Club right at the corner of Sage and Richmond and she will give me her earnings for the past couple of days or the previous week, all cash, and ask me to go deposit it for her:

it was always a couple of $1000 or more.

Then I asked her out one day and she said yes and we went out for over a year: all I did was paid for the dates, never paid her for her time or by the hour like the dancers nowadays want.

She wanted to marry me but I didn't want to but we had fun and we had a lot of sex.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:52 PM   #17
FloridaGator2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Cal View Post
I can vouch for what CG2014 said about picking up dancers in the mid 1990s-early 2000s in Dallas.

A lady dancing at the strip club does not make her a hustler. So many of them hate it (usually because they are to shy to meet 50 strangers a day, ask for a dance, be rejected again and again), quit in the first weeks or months, and leave that line of work, and don't leave as hustlers.

Yes, for sure if you meet a lady that's made a career of stripping, she's going to *probably* be a hustler.

When I was in my early 20s, I would go into the strip-clubs with my friends, and it was EASY to pick up a girl, because I was the same age as the dancers and waitresses. My very first time I went to one strip club, I met one of the most beautiful women I ever met, same age as I was. She danced as a stripper that one night, because she was mad at a boyfriend, so she went to strip at the club to pick up a guy (lucky me.) Gave me her number on a napkin, and I called her the next night and she took me to a party where her boyfriend's friends were at. I remember she got naked at my place, drunk, took a sofa cushion and slid down the stairs in my townhouse. Her friend was a waitress there, who told her "Never date a customer." She was not a hustler. It was a time just before the internet took off mid-90s. Just my lucky night. Dumb luck. I had nothing to do with it.
Can someone vouch for you? Your account is like way too new.
FloridaGator2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:53 PM   #18
FloridaGator2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
I can still remember dancers and waitresses at Rick's calling me:

are you coming in tonight?

I would reply: I am between paychecks. Don't have but a few bucks to my name.

Their reply: I don't care about that. I enjoy your company.

Being a Realtor at the time, 3 of them even had me find them houses and townhouses to buy and 2 of them had me find them rental townhouses.

That's just from me going to Rick's, being a nice guy, talking to them, and them knowing me to trust me to use my services as a Real Estate agent and to trust me with their personal affairs.

I wasn't rich. I didn't tip a ton of money when I went in for lunch for their $5.95 T-Bone steak and baked potato lunch special and a couple of drinks. Total tab was not even $20 at the time. The longneck beers were like $2 each. I would tip the waitresses $10 and they were happy to get that.

So many dancers and waitresses would sit with me for hours and I didn't give them any $ or buy them a drink or anything off the club's menu.

They even invite me over to their house/apartment on the weekend and make me lunch.

One of them named Terri from Rick's in 1988, I still remember she made me pot roast.

To this day is still the best pot roast I ever had.

The dancer at The Men's Club in 1994 that I mentioned in my previous post that wanted to marry me, I would go in for lunch and she will come sit with me.

She would sit with me for the duration I was there for lunch: sometimes 3-4 hours and I never got any dances from her or bought her anything more than one drink.

I would constantly tell her don't you need to go make some money? I don't want to keep you.

But nope, she would sit with me and we talked about everything and she never asked me for any $ for her time and I never gave her any.

She trusted me too. There was a Chase Manhattan bank near the Men's Club right at the corner of Sage and Richmond and she will give me her earnings for the past couple of days or the previous week, all cash, and ask me to go deposit it for her:

it was always a couple of $1000 or more.

Then I asked her out one day and she said yes and we went out for over a year: all I did was paid for the dates, never paid her for her time or by the hour like the dancers nowadays want.

She wanted to marry me but I didn't want to but we had fun and we had a lot of sex.
Sounds like you got drunk, passed out, and dreamt this.
FloridaGator2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:14 AM   #19
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You guys don't need to validate to him. He will get banned again. Just give it a little time.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:13 PM   #20
69UILTAZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

How about the Bobbie Rock
My first strip club!
Was a Sr.in HS when I went
69UILTAZ is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:55 PM   #21
CG2014
Premium Access

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ View Post
Was that in the Houston area?
Old 03-04-2019, 10:15 PM   #22
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPM_Lover View Post
I was there last night and it was pretty good for a Tuesday. The staff are saying it's slow these days, but that's better for us bc the ladies are more open to negotiating. CF is one of my top 2 good luck clubs. Other is Colorado.
Heck you must be VIP in Colorado then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reagan18 View Post
CF is always hit/miss. M-Th weeknights are pretty good with lots of variety. Saturday day is great, but stay away saturday night it gets rough.

Day shift girls will play inexpesively and I always leave happy. Evenings are even better - the penthouse VIP area is a blast.
That's some good info but I am too cheap to up to VIP. How much is it normally?
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:59 AM   #23
CG2014
Premium Access

I had a friend in the mid 90's who lived at Treasures and The Colorado.

I went there with him a couple of times and at Treasures, he would go upstairs and me and him and another friend of his were the only customers up there: not long after the managers let us go up there, the dancers will start coming upstairs. They had 2 poles and a rope in between them at the bottom of the stairs with a sign that read private, no admittance. No other customers would be allowed upstairs while we were there. We would be up there for several hours.

At Colorado, he would go into the billiard table room and again, it was just us back there with the dancers. No other customers were allowed back there while we were there during the duration of our visit.

I don't know if he just had a VIP membership and it was the perks of the membership or if it was because he was there all the time spending a ton of money and the managers will treat him differently.

But like I've said, I only been to Treasures and to Colorado with him one time each.

I don't know how much he spent each time but I felt bad when I took my credit card out to pay the dancers for dances and full service and for the alcohol tabs which were several bottles of champagne and liquor and both times he told me he took care of it. I am very capable of paying my own way in a strip club.

So after that when he would invite him, I turned him down.

The thing about this friend of mine is he was married to a beautiful woman over 10 years younger than he was and she was nearly still a "10" even after they had 2 kids together.

She knew he whored around.

My cell phone would ring and it will be her on the phone asking have you seen Doug or is Doug there with you?

I said no, I haven't.

She would ask do you know if he is at (insert name of a woman here and it's always a different name) or do you know if he is at Colorado or Treasures (she knew he went there all the time).

I would said I don't know.

She would then say Thank you. I'll go look for him there.

I never found out whether she ever went to Treasures or Colorado to look for him every time she said she was going to go there.

Even if she did, the management of those places most likely wouldn't let her get past the door nor will they tell her if he was there.

Doug who? Never heard of him!
Old 03-05-2019, 08:00 AM   #24
Greycowboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

[QUOTE=69UILTAZ;1061318459]How about the Bobbie Rock

Damn that brings back memories!
Went there with some friends back when 18 was legal drinking age. Fine ass dancer sitting on my lap tells me she loves Greek, I was so naive I didn’t have a clue what she was talking about. I ended up getting a bj for $30, which was all the cash I had on me!
Greycowboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:43 AM   #25
CG2014
Premium Access

Where was Bobbie Rock at?

Was it in Houston and what year was it?

Thanks.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:06 PM   #26
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

[QUOTE=DarthMaul;1061319320]Heck you must be VIP in Colorado then?

I was referring to OTC. I've found a few great ones there.
PBPM_Lover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 01:13 PM   #27
peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ View Post
My first strip club!
Was a Sr.in HS when I went
If were going back that far how about The second office club.
peabody is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:45 PM   #28
HeyDiddleDiddle
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

One hot spinner let me fuck her doggystyle on the center couch upstairs in front of several people a few weeks ago. Was too expensive (bottle + upsell) but a hell of a lot of fun!
HeyDiddleDiddle is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:05 PM   #29
dclxvi85
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

CF is probably one of my favorite spots and anything happens up stairs. I’d say the majority of the girls have been more than fair while others try to scam and hustle the fuck out of you. Overall though, if I am in the mood to have a good time, that’s where I go and know who to talk to.
dclxvi85 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:50 AM   #30
wiggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGator2 View Post
A stripper is a hustler by trade.
I think Cardi B can vouch for that....................
wiggy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women