Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #31
nawtynatalie
Goddess of Erotism

User ID: 10810
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMollyMcGrath View Post
Just love being in naked pics and doing naked pics, thought I might put some BBW action in the mix. I'm more for being big cause I rarely have to deal with little. Doesn't mean I won't just means I rarely do. Even so my take on it is if your providng an adult biz have adult pixxx.Gosh, just so nasty I know.

Can you see my pussy?
Well, Ms. molly, your pics are very HOT
Nothing distasteful there, Nothing like the pics that inspired this thread!
nawtynatalie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #32
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Beautiful shot darlin' .
where's my phone?
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #33
nawtynatalie
Goddess of Erotism

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Any links?

TEe HEE....sorries
Old 06-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #34
MissMollyMcGrath
Account Disabled

User ID: 29877

So how naughty are ya nawty?Just bored in Austin wanderin why I'm posting.J/k bet your a bad girl when the money's right
MissMollyMcGrath is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #35
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews

I have several nude Playboy/Penthouse style pictures on my website. They are all professional pictures and I enjoy shooting in the nude, it's a very sexy feeling.

I could care less what other ladies think or what pictures they are posting. We all have our own limits and boundaries. I just focus on myself and what I'm comfortable with. That's all that matters, IMHO.

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #36
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No! The nude pics are no longer appealing when the girl has not washed all her personal spots first.....just saying I have seen so many ads on bp with everything hanging out and some are just not right, clean it, then show it. Professional kitty shots are nice though...
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #37
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

"..an erotic photo aims to arouse, stimulate or titillate its viewers. Good erotic art must stimulate the imagination."

"erotic art meant to be arousing can be good in that way without always being successful-- people's moods and interests are different at different times, so for even the same person, the same erotic art may not always be interesting or arousing. And different people have different interests and are stimulated by different things"

"even just a facial portrait with a come-hither look in knowing bedroom eyes can be far more sensuous, erotic, and seductive than any blatant display of body parts that instead support a bored facial expression or bored body language. It is not what shows in a picture that makes it provocative, but the way in which it is shown."
shaft.drive is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:45 AM   #38
MissMollyMcGrath
Account Disabled

User ID: 29877
Wink Want to be painted

I've always had a desire to model for erotic photographers. Like to do the erotic modeling where your body is fully sprayed painted, or even latexed. Yet, thats just a dream maybe one of these days I'll get to shoot photos professionally again and like that.
MissMollyMcGrath is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #39
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMollyMcGrath View Post
I've always had a desire to model for erotic photographers. Like to do the erotic modeling where your body is fully sprayed painted, or even latexed. Yet, thats just a dream maybe one of these days I'll get to shoot photos professionally again and like that.
Hello Molly, I'm going to send you a PM with some info you might like.

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have had the pleasure of photographing quite a few ladies through the years and in their own way, each will let you know of their boundaries. Quite frankly, each individuals boundaries might be different on the actual shots taken and what they might post in an ad or on their website. Through the wonder of digital photography, a picture can be deleted on the spot and because of that it provides the subject with a little more comfort in pushing their limits.

Each person is different and should not post pictures of themselves in which they are uncomfortable with. That would be true if it was due to a particular body flaw, too revealing or for discretionary reasons.

Bottom line. If the person being photographed is uncomfortable in any way it will be apparent in their pictures!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #41
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Fully nude is good. It shows you aren't hiding anything.

I don't need to see pussy lips. Nude can still be tasteful. Playboy style pics are fine. It doesn't have to be a gynecological exam pic.

In addition to fully nude, some pics with sexy lingerie is good. Once the "nothing to hide" question is out of the way, pics with lingerie, especially stockings, are often sexier than nude. Even a few fully clothed shots can add to the picture.

Face pics help a lot to make up my mind. I do understand that many ladies won't want to show a face pic. It does hurt your advertising and puts you at a competitive disadvantage to ladies who do show their face. It is probably the right decision, but it does cost you.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Fully nude is good. It shows you aren't hiding anything.

I don't need to see pussy lips. Nude can still be tasteful. Playboy style pics are fine. It doesn't have to be a gynecological exam pic.

In addition to fully nude, some pics with sexy lingerie is good. Once the "nothing to hide" question is out of the way, pics with lingerie, especially stockings, are often sexier than nude. Even a few fully clothed shots can add to the picture.

Face pics help a lot to make up my mind. I do understand that many ladies won't want to show a face pic. It does hurt your advertising and puts you at a competitive disadvantage to ladies who do show their face. It is probably the right decision, but it does cost you.
Excellent analysis! For those who are somewhat self-conscious about fully nude, a topless shot with the model wearing a sexy g-string (front and back) offers a similar effect!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #43
Chocolatedaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quite honestly most providers would do better NOT to show a full body shot. So many times have I arrived at an appointment, only to be fooled by a "tasteful" photo of woman in a corsette with hair covering their face.. (You know who you are..there more than a few of you)

But to no avail, I am but merely a man. And when you open the door, the anticipation and yearning in my loins takes charge despite my better judgment. I lay a gift for you on the dresser in an envelope, have sex with you like your the last woman on earth and climax... Afterwards I put my clothes on and walk out the door, wondering.. Why did I do it AGAIN?? Fooled!!

So again I say, ladies. Keep with the elusive "tasteful" pictures, because I have seen in person some providers at a FEW socials (which is probably about 2 more than most have gone) and in disbelief, said to myself "what the fuck?? Is that really xxx? The things u can do with photo shop and the right clothes... *smh*"

I've been around and seen enough. Don't let the number of my posts fool you.
IMMMM BBBAAACCKKK!!
Chocolatedaddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #44
The Griffin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

For me I need just enough to get me curious, revealing, suggestive shots, just enough so I know generally what I'm going to get. Full nudes are good, but I can do without the wide open, fall in head first shots, interesting but will not seal the deal. If the planets align we'll get there soon enough. IMHO, the best set of shots I've seen had fully clothed casual, lingerie, topless, and some very suggestive sprinkled in. Besides the chick being sexy as hell, the progression was right on, it was natural, that's the way it happens in real life.

Corny but true
The Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #45
nawtynatalie
Goddess of Erotism

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats totally true Griffin, All Natural fun!
Not like a country dinner bell ( Here it is boys...ring a ling Come and get it!!!!) lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women