Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160569
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2020, 12:38 PM   #766
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
no empty threat here

hes talking all that shit, he has to back it up

but i know he wont

hes a pussy
How do we know there's no empty threat there? You've lied about everything else on this board.

I haven't seen you engaged in any action, wuss. Seems like you're all talk. I told you to send me your information by PM. I haven't seen anything yet. Are you gonna back it up?

The only one making threats in this thread is you, sissy. It was you and only you that is threatening to "pull up". Gonna do a drive-by, homey?. But, of course, you won't give me your address or FB page. Not even by PM.

I've got no desire to rub elbows with a slum bum. So, go back to Wyandanch or Hempstead and pretend you are tough there.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 12:46 PM   #767
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
ah but you see he talks all tough like a bully like he knows everything.
I actually do know everything.

But pointing that out to you doesn't make me a bully. It just makes me smarter than you.

And you have done nothing but TRY to bully people in this thread. You call all of us "red necks" (you misspelled it). You boast that Texas is shutdown (it isn't). And that NY is fully open (it isn't). And that NY has handled the pandemic better than TX (it hasn't).

When people point out the facts to you, you have NO response except to call us rednecks and then REPEAT the same lies that were just refuted.

Christ, you are a snowflake.

For future reference, don't get on a whoreboard and boast about pussy. No one believes you about the easy pussy you get. Otherwise you wouldn't be on here.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:49 PM   #768
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
no empty threat here

hes talking all that shit, he has to back it up
The ONLY poster taking shit in this thread is YOU.

You're just pissed off that I called you out on it. You are a transparently bad liar.

So send me your address. But if it's Wyandanch, don't expect me to show up. I'm not getting my car stolen by the hood rats.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:19 PM   #769
oeb11
Valued Poster

K - fidel is nothing other than a master troll 'baiter'!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:12 PM   #770
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
K - fidel is nothing other than a master troll 'baiter'!
But it's such fun getting under his skin.

Just condescend to him and watch him threaten to roll up on you. The ghetto comes out fast when you make him feel like a punk.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:20 PM   #771
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
But it's such fun getting under his skin.

Just condescend to him and watch him threaten to roll up on you. The ghetto comes out fast when you make him feel like a punk.

low IQ types aren't hard to jack up. it's almost a intellectual crime ..

poor little missybooger .. obviously a braggart

BAHHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 07:28 AM   #772
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Numbers still going down even with COUNTING the backlog ????
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 04:15 PM   #773
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default In today's edition of: As The Worm Turns

Sounds as though even worms learn. Dr. Fauci now confesses that he takes Vitamins C and D3 as an immune system booster. Bet ya a dollar he takes Zinc also and likely has a head stash of HCQ in his medicine cabinet.

Dr. Fauci says he takes vitamin D and C supplements and that they can lessen 'your susceptibility to infection'

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a leading US expert in infectious disease, said in a recent interview that he takes vitamin D and C supplements to keep a healthy immune system.

There's good science behind his recommendation, with plenty of evidence that being deficient in either nutrient can make you more susceptible to infection.

Fauci said most other immune-boosting claims, however, are useless. There's little evidence other supplements make much difference in preventing illness...

Now please excuse me, I have to go wash my hands in acid and use some eye bleach after touching an MSN article... Gaaaaaack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Disclaimer: I am still NOT a Doctor and I still DO NOT play one on the internets.

Why do Tiny minds focus on masks, distance and think man-made vaccines are the only answer when we've had the answers for nearly 2 decades, within the NIH realm even? Things like HCQ and Zinc are known quantities and are cost effective. What is known is that Zinc increases the strength of the ACE2 cell wall, the wall that COVID attacks. In the way of reminder, many blood pressure medications, reduce the strength of ACE2. Recall that high blood pressure is a known comorbidity for COVID.

To absorb Zinc in the body you need a bio-flavanoid, such as Quercetin. Both are readily available through various foods and as affordable supplements, as are other minerals (Vitamin C & D3) that are essential in boosting the body's immune response system.

Base info posted a while back.

Here is an update to Zinc and Quercetin etc.

A made-in-Canada solution to the coronavirus outbreak?

Fifteen years ago, a medical researcher named Michel Chrétien and his longtime collaborator Majambu Mbikay, a Congolese scientist, unhatched a theory in their Montreal laboratory. In the aftermath of the SARS epidemic that infected 8,000 patients in 26 countries, Chrétien and Mbikay, researchers at the Clinical Research Institute of Montreal (IRCM), began testing their idea that a derivative of quercetin, a plant compound known to help lower cholesterol and treat inflammatory disease—and common, at low doses, in over-the-counter medication—was a “broad spectrum” antiviral drug that could fight a range of viruses.

When an Ebola outbreak struck West Africa in 2014, the two scientists teamed up with the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg to test quercetin’s effectiveness on mice infected with Ebola—and found it effective even when administered only minutes before infection. It still needs to undergo clinical trials.

But when a new global health crisis erupted in Wuhan, China late last year, Chrétien and his team once again got to thinking. They believed the drug might work on COVID-19, which has infected more than 130,000 people and killed 4,700, according to the World Health Organization. They knew a Swiss drug manufacturer, Quercegen Pharmaceuticals, could rapidly produce doses of the treatment in the hundreds of thousands...

3 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK6OLRKjXQ0&

Wake up and smell the minerals.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 05:53 PM   #774
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Numbers still going down even with COUNTING the backlog ????
They're fake numbers. We won't know the real story until there's a unbiased audit years from now. By then the vaccine will be a moot point.

Right now, my kid is going to middle school in person. He has to wear a mask all day, except when he shoving food in his mouth. He hates it. I couldn't imagine wearing one of those carbon catchers all day.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 09:14 PM   #775
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
They're fake numbers. We won't know the real story until there's a unbiased audit years from now. By then the vaccine will be a moot point.

Right now, my kid is going to middle school in person. He has to wear a mask all day, except when he shoving food in his mouth. He hates it. I couldn't imagine wearing one of those carbon catchers all day.
Oh give it a rest. Are ALL the dashboards lying?

Oh look. Texas just passed California for most COVID deaths. And CA has one third more people than TX:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us

Now we only trail NY and NJ.

But it's time to move on, right?
Old 09-15-2020, 09:18 PM   #776
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Oh give it a rest. Are ALL the dashboards lying?

Oh look. Texas just passed California for most COVID deaths. And CA has one third more people than TX:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us

Now we only trail NY and NJ.

But it's time to move on, right?

Texas will never have the count NY does. won't happen. and yes it's time to move on. Sweden didn't fall for this panic lockdown, it's time to stop that shit here. and not just in Texas, the nation.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:34 PM   #777
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Texas will never have the count NY does. won't happen. and yes it's time to move on. Sweden didn't fall for this panic lockdown, it's time to stop that shit here. and not just in Texas, the nation.
And by move on, you mean what?

Stop wearing masks? Open bars, restaurants, and offices fully?

We are BARELY containing the virus now and we have nearly 200K dead. And that's after only 6.6M confirmed cases.

Let's say we actually have 40M people exposed - but only 6.6M detected.

40M is only one eighth of our 330M population. By the time all 330M are exposed, we will have 8x200K= 1.6M dead.

But sure, stop taking any precautions.

This is one of the most poorly thought out threads ever posted on ECCIE. I would have thought Gnadfly would stay out of it rather than bumping it again.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:43 PM   #778
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
And by move on, you mean what?

Stop wearing masks? Open bars, restaurants, and offices fully?

We are BARELY containing the virus now and we have nearly 200K dead. And that's after only 6.6M confirmed cases.

Let's say we actually have 40M people exposed - but only 6.6M detected.

40M is only one eighth of our 330M population. By the time all 330M are exposed, we will have 8x200K= 1.6M dead.

But sure, stop taking any precautions.

This is one of the most poorly thought out threads ever posted on ECCIE. I would have thought Gnadfly would stay out of it rather than bumping it again.

CDC chief says coronavirus cases may be 10 times higher than reported

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-times-larger/

Questions raised over accuracy of US coronavirus death toll

https://www.fox6now.com/news/questio...rus-death-toll

if half of the counts of these articles are correct .. it's still reached far more than thought AND less have died from it.
Old 09-15-2020, 11:06 PM   #779
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
CDC chief says coronavirus cases may be 10 times higher than reported

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-times-larger/

Questions raised over accuracy of US coronavirus death toll

https://www.fox6now.com/news/questio...rus-death-toll

if half of the counts of these articles are correct .. it's still reached far more than thought AND less have died from it.

are they lying some more??? its more like 10 times less.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:42 AM   #780
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
are they lying some more??? its more like 10 times less.

the article says the CDC states possible 10 times more have been exposed. where do you get 10 times less?

The number of people in the United States who have been infected with the coronavirus is likely to be 10 times as high as the 2.4 million confirmed cases, based on antibody tests, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday

that is 24 million exposed with about 200,000 deaths which are over-counted to begin with. that is still less than 1 percent mortality rate.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women