Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2016, 05:48 PM   #31
lindsey269
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139106
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well have a good day and everyone has there opinions and you can pick out everything and twist it the way you want.
lindsey269 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 06:30 PM   #32
JanellSauvage
ATF-HIGH DEMAND

User ID: 354532
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whiskey burns... We were suppose to meet today at 3p and u texted me asking about tomorrow morning??!! We were texting back and fourth and I was waiting at hotel for you to let me know when you would be there but never heard anything after I said I didn't know if I could see you tomorrow morning bc check out time. I DID NOT NO CALL NO SHOW TODAY!
JanellSauvage is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:02 PM   #33
Butterfinger0000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincrunch1221 View Post
And This... I guess my point is that pouncing on an opportunity to self promote at the expense of others is distasteful. Even if not intentionally done. This should have never been a coed discussion.
Capitan, I disagree, it should be in Coed because I wanted to hear her side of the story, if it was in the ML then I wouldn't know but one side. It looks like she screwed up with the first guy and has acknowledge her mistake and ask for forgiveness. That may make others willing to give her another chance. The second guy has an issue and she responded that she didn't NCNS, so who are we to believe? Now if 10 guys come here and says she NCNS on them then thats a different story all together. Also, leave lindsey269 alone, your coming off looking like a douche, she can express her opinions too. As far as Janel is concerned, I'll give her a chance based on her acknowledging she made a mistake but if she does this to me, then you all can be sure I would come here to report it.

As for Janel, you need to up your communication and keep guys aware of your situation. It pisses guys off if they get blown-off without so much as a peep.
Butterfinger0000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:16 PM   #34
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I guess it's time for me to get back in here. The purpose of my thread was two fold. One ... to warn the men of Janel disregard for common courtesy. Two ... to hopefully bring it to Janel's attention how she was perceived on Eccie. It was not to shame her. She now has the opportunity to see a flaw in her mode of operation and hopefully improve. If I had stuck this in the ML, then she would simply continue with others as she did with me. She now has the opportunity to improve her TCB skills or return to BP. She is a beautiful woman and I am sure she will find a nitch for herself somewhere.

I wasn't as upset with the NCNS as I was with the way she communicated with me ... which as ZERO communication. Her situation at home might be unique to her. I am sure she has daily struggles that are very real. But so do we all. I have not had a need to cancel at last minute on any provider yet. But I know that day will happen. The Providers who are my regulars know that if I have to cancel last minute on them that I will more than make up for it financially the next time we are together.

You might say that it is easy for the guy to do that. Well, it is equally possible for a Provider to do that as well. Janel NCNSd on my last Friday. It is all documented in my opening post. I had another NCNS Wednesday morning with a Provider. I waited to see how she would handle just as I did with Janel. She text me 3 hours later about 10am as she had overslept our 7am appointment. She apologized profusely. She wanted to see me that same day at noon and told me she would discount our session. She offered that without me saying a word. My schedule would not permit meeting that day. She asked me when I would be available and that she would drive back in from Dallas just for me. I just finished an amazing time with her. I will certainly be seeing her again. I saw no need to mention her in a post because she was very concerned about making it right.

Janel ... I do not wish you any harm whatsoever. You are a beautiful woman and a welcome addition to our small town. I want you to thrive. But do 2 things ... 1)make sure you can see someone before you agree to the appointment and 2)when things happen that are out of your control, communicate IMMEDIATELY with the guy and propose some alternatives. It doesn't mean you have to give him free stuff. Here is what I mean ... You didn't communicate with me period until 36 hours later. You claimed your incall of choice was all booked up. If I had been in your shoes, I would have told the client an hour before the appointment that your incall was all booked up so we can either reschedule for a better time or I will split the cost of another location if you will get it. There are always options. But lack of communication (lack of common decency) is the worst choice of all.

Guys ... time will tell if Janel gets it or not. I personally hope she does. I am sure she needs regulars. This Eccie Community is so much safer than the BP Community. We need each other. I have probably burned a bridge with Janel. I hope not ... but I probably did. Would she rather us talk about her in the Men's Lounge and all stop seeing her or would she rather know about this and have a chance to make corrections.

I do wish you the best Janel.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:24 PM   #35
philip mukoochie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default :lmfao::roflmao::lmfao:

just reminds me of this so much

https://youtu.be/GDDHcN75HnU
philip mukoochie is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:27 PM   #36
Whiskey Burns
Registered Member

This is the exact reason I don't post! Didn't intend to start a JS-bashing session, but wanted to give my 2 cents. Here goes:

@ETG: You are spot on with your observations and I agree wholeheartedly!

@Lindsey269: Thank you and I appreciate your candor and humor...even if no one else does!

@JS: No ma'am! I was waiting on you to text address at 3 pm...I can furnish texts, but is it really necessary? You blew me of due to "being overwhelmed" and wanting to "join an agency" to alleviate your inability to keep an appointment...90 minutes later! The litany of complaints regarding your TCB skills, or lack thereof, speaks volumes...take your no apology, non-communicating, bush-league, Backpage BS somewhere else.

Happy hobblying folks..be safe!
Whiskey Burns is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 11:25 PM   #37
opieg420
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Guess I need to throw my experience in here. I used to meet with Janell quite often. I saw her maybe 10-12 times total. Over a period of about 3-4 months. She is fun when you actually get to see her but she does come along with a TON of BS. Maybe only 1 of those appointments actually happen at the time it was suppose to. All the other times she would waste a couple hours of my time. I would always try to book a day in advance and would still be stiffed at the last second. And told it would be longer or that she could not keep the appointment anymore.but she would never tell me. I would just have to keep texting until she finally text me back and tell me. One time she made me sit in the parking lot of her apartment for over an hour telling me she would be ready in 5 min. How our friendship ended was she fed me some BS story that she needed $500 for some bills and she would pay me back within a week. I gave her the money because I had saw her so many times and thought I could trust her. I also told her she could take her time on paying me back and that it didn't have to happen within a week. After I gave her the money the next day she blocked my number and blocked me from being able to contact her in any way. I had to get a fake number and set up an appointment as another person in order to confront her about it. Of course when I confront her she makes more excuses on how she was only going to keep me blocked until she got the money she owed me. Told her to keep the money and shove it up her twot. I will never see or speak to her again. She has absolutely no respect for anyone but herself. No one else time is valuable except for hers. So many more good providers out here to have to put up with Janell BS.
opieg420 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:43 AM   #38
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Never mind folks, this thread is in the right place. Informative posts everybody, I'm starting to detect a pattern.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 05:32 AM   #39
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Old 09-30-2016, 06:00 AM   #40
Butterfinger0000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Butterfinger0000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 07:16 AM   #41
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Provider qualities

1. Safety
2. Reliability
3. Service

NCNS very much belongs in Co-ed.
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 07:29 AM   #42
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Ladies AND Gentlemen....you can stop wondering, now. This thread is exactly where it belongs. Thanks to everyone weighing in and as always....Keep it respectful.
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 07:31 AM   #43
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

I think we all agree that Janell would be a good addition to our East Texas Community. Let's give her time to make adjustments and either rebound or fall further.

What I would be looking for (I used "would be" because I am probably on her shit list and will not get the opportunity.) are no more issues going further with NCNSs as well as some solid reviews from Active Guys on Eccie. Guys, please do not take offense to that. I have no problem with UTR Guys. I lurk on several other boards where I do not participate. I just give little more weight to reviews of guys that I have PMd with over the past year. That doesn't mean the lurkers shouldn't review. Those are informative as well.

Let's see how she responds ... not verbally on here but with her actions.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:24 AM   #44
road_warrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default pattern here

While in town last week I tried to meet her but my schedule did not work. She seemed interested and available so i was willing to give her a third chance.

This happened to me back in July.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1771703
road_warrior is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:11 PM   #45
JanellSauvage
ATF-HIGH DEMAND

User ID: 354532
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just not for everybody... and I'm okay with that.
Hope you all can stop hating me soon and enjoy the rest of your day 😘
JanellSauvage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women