Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro
Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2019, 09:33 AM   #1
phil-microtch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80
Default the outskirts in st jo

never knew this place existed. does anyone have any intel on the place. they have an insta and facebook page. some very hot girls seem to work up there.
phil-microtch is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 01:57 PM   #2
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

https://outskirtsstjoe.com/
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:00 PM   #3
Sexytime4u
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Wow BD thanks, that place looks like a fun time! Anyone got any stories from there??
Sexytime4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 08:04 AM   #4
phil-microtch
Valued Poster

thank you mr. big!!!
Old 08-09-2019, 08:15 AM   #5
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil-microtch View Post
thank you mr. big!!!
Haha...you bet buddy
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:51 AM   #6
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil-microtch View Post
never knew this place existed. does anyone have any intel on the place. they have an insta and facebook page. some very hot girls seem to work up there.
Looks like the same place on the North side of St. Joe that I went to several years ago. It was early, and not a girl in the place, so I left. Maybe I should have stuck around and waited for the girls to show up.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:09 PM   #7
jayhawker1980
Gaining Momentum

I'm bored tonight. Looking at Google Maps, Baby Dolls and the Outskirts are about the same distance from my house. Trying to decide if I should give it a shot. Just looked on Facebook and within the last couple hours they have posted a butt load of pictures of very attractive girls. Either they are great or desperate. Will let you know.
jayhawker1980 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:11 PM   #8
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I remember the place from a few years ago under a different name and probably different management. Looks like they’ve upped their game.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:43 PM   #9
jm7501
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Their facebook looks amazing. Let me know if there is take out
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheOutsk...=page_internal
jm7501 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 05:23 PM   #10
jayhawker1980
Gaining Momentum

I sent them a text on there website for some added info. $25 to get in, $25 a dance (nude), no alcohol (I'm not a big drinker, but would like a couple) - a coke is $2.75, cheese burger $10.50. I don't know, by the time I walk in have a couple cokes, get maybe 4 dances. tips - I'm probably pushing $150. 4 Dances really isn't enough for me. Maybe money spent better with an other activity. We will see. The Girls on the Website are cute though!!
Old 08-10-2019, 08:16 AM   #11
phil-microtch
Valued Poster

thanks for the input guys. i have not been there but they do have some smoking hot talent. i am not a fan of the strip clubs anymore, but i am tempted by this one.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:50 AM   #12
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well when you boil it down, the admission is the only thing that seems high. Fully nude dances at outhouse are $30 & $30 topless at Shady. $2.75 for a coke is on par unless it is a small glass and all ice. As for the cheeseburger, your are out there with no other options. I remember the place from years ago before the St. Joe got so moral.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #13
elwoodblues808080
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

TH I think it’s all about location ...

Paradise Saloon: $10 yearly membership $15 topless dances
Bonita Flatts: $10 yearly membership $10 dances no ne
Flamingo: $10 vip wristband $20 dances
Whispers: $10 cover $20 dances but before 7pm they are 2-1.

If I lived in StJoe and was only going to get a dance or two this club sounds like the place to go. But if you want a night of fun I’d rather drive to one of these establishments.
elwoodblues808080 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:36 PM   #14
jayhawker1980
Gaining Momentum

So because of Phil bringing this up and "Big Deal" linking in the Hot Pictures, I decided to run up there Saturday night. I left Overland Park about 7:30 and it was an easy hour drive. Got there about 8:30. Not too many cars in the parking lot. There were more security guys in the lot than cars. Walked in and paid the $20 entrance fee. I hadn't realized they didn't open til 8:00 so I was the only customer. I knew going in that there was no alcohol, and I'm not a big drinker, but a couple beers would have made whole thing make more sense. There was no one dancing on stage and no girls were out. I spent probably an hour sitting at the bar and talking to the kid working it. He was a nice guy. He told me "let me go back and get some of the girls out here". I didn't really want him to do that because I knew I would then be stuck with who ever came out, regardless of how they looked. After about an hours a couple more people showed up that looked like they just came in from the fields bailing hay lol. Girls started coming out. They started dancing on the stage. By the way the club, although not fancy at all, was pretty well laid out. It had a nice stage, sound system, and lighting. Better than either Paradise, Flamingo, or Bonita's - not as nice as Baby Dolls. They bragged on the Website that the entire place was smokable, but I don't consider that a positive. The first 5 or 6 that came out came over to me and I tried to politely have them move on. Nothing to see here. I did notice that only like one of the six I saw dance on stage even removed their top, and "No One" went nude. To be fair, sometimes that doesn't occur at some clubs until the crowd gets larger and it gets later. I was about ready to leave (which I wish I would have done) when the hottest girl on the Website (at least as far as I was concerned) came out. She is the little 5'0 blonde - super cute. After a couple minutes she came up to me and suggested that we sit down. We sat for about 10 minutes. We really didn't have much in common to talk about and she wasn't trying too hard to make a connection. She asked if I wanted a dance. I asked her what the deal was. She said "It's $25 a dance behind the stage". I said OK let's go. We went back there. A lot like Baby Dolls VIP. About 10 really comfortable looking couches. We got there mid song so she sat on my lap until the song finished. When we went in we were the only ones, but a couple more came in while we were waiting. The next song was actually something 80's that I liked, but she said she didn't like it and didn't want to dance to it, so she sat on my lap for another song. Usually that would have been a plus, but I've never had a Hot Girl sit on my lap before and felt so "Non-Sexual". Next song came on and she took off her top and gave me a very un-inspiring dance. I was totally thinking, "well the bottoms will certainly come off now", but they didn't. I made a little move to touch between the legs and she moved out of the way. The rest of the song and the next was nothing but a commercial trying to talk me into going to the better VIP where we could do that and a "LOT MORE". OMG, this is how it's going to be huh. I did see into the VIP and it did look rather cozy. It is $200 for 1/2 hour. I told her that sounds like fun but I would need to run out to my car and get some more money. Of course I walked out and kept on going. In some way I'm kicking myself for at least not finding out what would have happened, but I'm sure we all know that it was probably a scam also,

So to be fair, I got there 1/2 after it opened and left at 10:00. Maybe things get better and the Hotter girls would show up later in the evening. This girl was Hot, she just wasn't interested in at least trying to make me feel like we had a bit of a connection. Honestly from what I could see of the crowd that was there, no one had $25 for a song, let alone $200 to spend for a half hour. But again, I don't know what happens late in the evening. I was told most customers go out to the bars, get drunk, and then come in after the regular bars close.

In some way I'm glad it didn't work out. I don't need a club over an Hours drive away with $25 dances and $200 a half hours VIP sessions being fantastic. I would bankrupt myself. Like all of you, I remember being in my 20's in the 80's and 90's and spending a fortune at the KC Clubs. Bachelor's III, Red Apple, Shadows, Million Dollar (in KCK not Warrensburg), and even Baby Dolls. I remember the girls working in those days were hotter than any girl you would see out partying in Westport. I remember going into Baby Dolls on a Friday or Saturday night and there would be at least 10 girls that I would have (and did) hand over every dollar I had, and then go for a "Cash Advance". I don't know if what I consider attractive is not what girls want to look like today or what, but I have rarely run across anyone anymore that I would hand over all my money. I like a girl that is soft and tender, not one with a dragon or skull tattooed on her tits. Anyhow, sorry to be a downer. Give it a shot if you want.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:05 PM   #15
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Great report Jayhawker, thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
lakecat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women