Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452932
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2013, 02:52 AM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Seems you have no idea of the context of the conversation, so you pretty much just wasted your time.
You mean the conversation you would prefer to have ... or the reality.

Since you are apparently IN NY I thought you might prefer using NY law as opposed to the other 49 states in the U.S. ... and since you are apparently IN NY I also thought you might no something about NY law at least before you started talking about it ... but like you so generously mention .. I was wrong you don't prefer to use NY law and you don't know much about it as it relates to this "context" either. So, I was right about that!

FYI: My comments about some of the legal issues posted by novices and media hounds on this board is primarily to lace the conversation with some reality, but also there are actually knit-wits on here who actually believe that the more reviews one posts the smarter they are about just about any topic, including pussy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #152
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You mean the conversation you would prefer to have ... or the reality.

Since you are apparently IN NY I thought you might prefer using NY law as opposed to the other 49 states in the U.S. ... and since you are apparently IN NY I also thought you might no something about NY law at least before you started talking about it ... but like you so generously mention .. I was wrong you don't prefer to use NY law and you don't know much about it as it relates to this "context" either. So, I was right about that!
Do you have any idea as to what WTF and Olivia were talking about? I was simply pointing out that the ease and regularity of "restraining orders" that Olivia (and Hankerin', for that matter) was referring to really had no real relevancy here given the difference between a restraining order telling someone to not sell the living room set and a restraining order telling someone to stay away from someone they've been violent with.

Again, you're wasting your time. And mine, quite frankly. Learn to follow along.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #153
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you have any idea as to what WTF and Olivia were talking about? I was simply pointing out that the ease and regularity of "restraining orders" that Olivia (and Hankerin', for that matter) was referring to really had no real relevancy here given the difference between a restraining order telling someone to not sell the living room set and a restraining order telling someone to stay away from someone they've been violent with.
Actually, I have a better idea of what is being discussed than you, WTF, and Olivia put together ... since you brought it up .. in fact I probably have forgotten more about TRO's that you all will EVER KNOW.

Now have said that ... it is just as easy to get an order telling someone to not beat the crap out of each other as it is to NOT take the furniture ......... particularly in today's environment in which judges are prone to want to PREVENT VIOLENCE if they can before it happens.

In fact of the TRO's I've seen RARELY (in fact I can't remember one) do they JUST prohibit one or the other ... in marital (common or legal) ... and/or "partnership" litigation in which people have been living together and they are splitting up.

And in case you are still "confused" .... I've see PROTECTIVE ORDERS ("Final" ones) issued when there was NO EVIDENCE of ANY VIOLENCE or EVEN THREATENED violence toward the applicant for the PO against the person who was being enjoined .. and I also saw the police reports in which the officers reported not evidence and/or report of violence by the alleged victim who sought the PO. I'm not saying that is "usual" .. I'm saying that it happens.

So given the reality .. a TRO based on proof of violence found in the TRO may be some evidence at that time of the commission of violence, but simply have a TRO issued does not, because I have seen them issued with no findings by the court of any actual violence.

No please go discuss "poop" or something else related to it, which you seem to know a lot about
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #154
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, I have a better idea of what is being discussed than you, WTF, and Olivia put together ... since you brought it up .. in fact I probably have forgotten more about TRO's that you all will EVER KNOW.

Now have said that ... it is just as easy to get an order telling someone to not beat the crap out of each other as it is to NOT take the furniture ......... particularly in today's environment in which judges are prone to want to PREVENT VIOLENCE if they can before it happens.

In fact of the TRO's I've seen RARELY (in fact I can't remember one) do they JUST prohibit one or the other ... in marital (common or legal) ... and/or "partnership" litigation in which people have been living together and they are splitting up.

And in case you are still "confused" .... I've see PROTECTIVE ORDERS ("Final" ones) issued when there was NO EVIDENCE of ANY VIOLENCE or EVEN THREATENED violence toward the applicant for the PO against the person who was being enjoined .. and I also saw the police reports in which the officers reported not evidence and/or report of violence by the alleged victim who sought the PO. I'm not saying that is "usual" .. I'm saying that it happens.

So given the reality .. a TRO based on proof of violence found in the TRO may be some evidence at that time of the commission of violence, but simply have a TRO issued does not, because I have seen them issued with no findings by the court of any actual violence.

No please go discuss "poop" or something else related to it, which you seem to know a lot about
Wow, you're really smart.

Too bad nothing you said was really relevant. But don't let that stop ya.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #155
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
And you're being (surprise, surprise) entirely disingenuous.

How about you explain to us, Olivia, the difference between an automatic restraining order (that you're referring to) and a domestic violence restraining order (that's relevant in this discussion).
I think you mean a protective order, and it seems a Restraining not a Protective order from what I've read here is what was issued. The difference is a TRO is standard in a divorce proceeding. A protective order has a lot more teeth. It is issued when there is a real and eminent danger. LL can better explain.

Besides, even if GZ is an asshole, that's not illegal and it isn't a reason to trump up charges and the put him in prison for the rest of his life.

Never mind! Seems LL did in spades. LOL
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #156
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Besides, even if GZ is an asshole, that's not illegal and it isn't a reason to trump up charges and the put him in prison for the rest of his life.
Wouldn't expect the board birther to see it any other way.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #157
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Wouldn't expect the board birther to see it any other way.
So you think it's ok to convict an innocent man because he's an asshole or not PC? Dude, that's not right.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #158
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you think it's ok to convict an innocent man because he's an asshole or not PC? Dude, that's not right.
Didn't say that.

I think he's a murderer. And what i said was, since the dead guy in this scenario is a black dude, it doesn't surprise me that you don't.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #159
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
It's standard text written to a divorce petition. I never asked for a restraining order, yet my lawyer wrote it into my petition and the judge granted it. Besides, i'm not a lawyer and I've never been in that position, but I think a restraining order is different than a protective order.
You're right Restraining Orders and Protective Orders are different. The major difference is Protective orders are enforceable by the Police and one can be criminally charged with violating a protective order. Restraining Orders on the other hand are issued by the courts and are not enforceable by the Police.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women