Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160280
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
Frodo96
Gaining Momentum

Default Hook up bars ?

I appreciate suggestions on good hook-up bars for more mature men to find ladies .

For the ladies on here - where do you hangout ? Perhaps meet for drinks and then . . .

Feel free to message ideas . Thank you
Frodo96 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:14 PM   #2
3Sum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Go to Monnalisa on Saturday night, you'll find a lot of MILF's wanting to fuck. If you look rich and feel rich, you should pick up a hot MILF easy.

Go to Paparruchos on Thursday night, you'll find a lot of gold digger Latinas looking for older white gents. If you're half good looking you should have no problem hooking up with one. Lean how to dance and you'll pick up two or three in one night. Latinas love having a good time.

Go to Wild West and you will find both old and young white ladies. Few Latinas and most are there to have fun. You got the personality and like to dance, hee haw, you will pick one up real quick. I find girls here at Wild West to be most down to earth.

Good luck mate.
3Sum is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
Frodo96
Gaining Momentum

Thank you !
Old 09-18-2019, 06:50 PM   #4
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Fantastic info. Thanks.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:04 PM   #5
JDog
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

I have questioned this before. I love to go out and dance. I am older so would like not only dance but maybe hit on some younger women as I don't like women my age. Unless they are very nice milfs. Where would you suggest for this. I have been to Monnalisa's on Sat. night. It was not what I thought it would be. It is a sit at the bar and hit on anything that walks by. Am I wrong on this.I did not see a place to dance. I go out once in awhile. I want to hit on something for that evening. Looks like Papparrchos is my place. Can you suggest more?
JDog is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 08:02 PM   #6
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol dang.....nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Sum View Post
Go to Monnalisa on Saturday night, you'll find a lot of MILF's wanting to fuck. If you look rich and feel rich, you should pick up a hot MILF easy.

Go to Paparruchos on Thursday night, you'll find a lot of gold digger Latinas looking for older white gents. If you're half good looking you should have no problem hooking up with one. Lean how to dance and you'll pick up two or three in one night. Latinas love having a good time.

Go to Wild West and you will find both old and young white ladies. Few Latinas and most are there to have fun. You got the personality and like to dance, hee haw, you will pick one up real quick. I find girls here at Wild West to be most down to earth.

Good luck mate.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 04:52 AM   #7
eveonastick
lollipop!

User ID: 303855
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Noted *hetero though* lol
eveonastick is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 09:29 AM   #8
3Sum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDog View Post
I have questioned this before. I love to go out and dance. I am older so would like not only dance but maybe hit on some younger women as I don't like women my age. Unless they are very nice milfs. Where would you suggest for this. I have been to Monnalisa's on Sat. night. It was not what I thought it would be. It is a sit at the bar and hit on anything that walks by. Am I wrong on this.I did not see a place to dance. I go out once in awhile. I want to hit on something for that evening. Looks like Papparrchos is my place. Can you suggest more?
JDog. You are correct. Monnalisa's, it's a sit down bar but later in the evening, I think on the weekdays they will clear out a small center area for a dance floor. I'm in my mid 30's and last time I was there, I hooked up with a MILF. 46 years old, hot as fuck for an old lady. We made out and I finger fucked her out on the pool area balcony where it was dark. Later found out she was married and couldn't go home with me. What a cock teaser she was. She was there only to tease young guys. No panties and bras, just a slip on black dress. BTW her pussy was loose and flappy. 3 fingers, could of been 4 fingers, but she was soak and wet.

I love your avatar, reminds me of my past girlfriend in NY. She was Puerto Rican, such a nice girl, I fucked up. Oh well, there plenty out in the sea.

Check out Paparruchos, you'll like it there. Go there with one friend and you both can score. Don't go there with bunch of guys and turn it into a sausage fest. Latin girls don't like bunch of guys hovering over them. Set up a intimate setting. Hell, I went there once with a friend since my girl was out of town and I left him there because I had to take two Colombians home with me.
Mind you I drive a Corvette. LOL. Left one dude there and picked up two chics. Now, that's a score. It was all cool, he didn't mind, he was working on one.

I heard Washington area is another good place. Will check it out soon. A lot of young chics to pick up for one night stand. Houston is so awesome, it's so diverse.
3Sum is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 08:07 AM   #9
Frodo96
Gaining Momentum

Thank you for the interesting dialog

If there are any ladies here - especially dominant ladies - that would like to meet this weekend for drinks somewhere dark and then onto fun, please do PM me. Thanks
Old 09-20-2019, 07:03 PM   #10
Frodo96
Gaining Momentum

My apologies if this thread got overly colorful and potentially disrespectful. Not my intention for sure
Old 09-20-2019, 09:59 PM   #11
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Try Armandos on Thursday nights. It’s widely known and packed on Thursdays. Le Colonial on Thursday-Sat. Both places have a dance floor and get going after 10. Lot’s of good looking ladies and a mix of young and older. I usually reserve a table upstairs at Le Colonial so I can sit down and rap with any ladies I meet. Moxies is good early in the evening, but no dance floor.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women