Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452903
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2020, 01:26 PM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Thank you for taking the time to post so many instances of those believing Biden is getting senile very quickly. I don't think I have ever said that Joe Biden does not have some sort of mental problems. What I have said, to OEB in one case, is that until Biden undergoes tests to make such determinations, it is unfair to state that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Biden has onset dementia.

I will continue to point out that despite all the instances cited, Biden is well ahead of Trump in polls at the national level.

In the latest posted polls on 538, a poll by Seltzer & Company has Trump's approval rating even, but has him trailing Biden by 4% in the general election. A poll by Ipsos has Biden leading Trump by 6%, up from 1% in their last poll. Morning Consult has Biden +4. Harris poll has Biden +10!!!!! Unfortunately little polling is being done at the all important state level at this time.

Maybe the polls cited are oversampling Democratic voters, but if they are sampling fairly it does not seem as though Biden's perceived declining mental state is negatively impacting him at this time. Let's let the voters decide.
Do you have any polls on LIKELY voters as I posted the link above SPEED. Those polls you stated aren't likely voters...I thought that 2016 would have taught you something. I guess not. Now BACK TO THE TOPIC of my previous post.

You didn't watch any of the video links because it would rip your narrative apart...being a mensa member you're right and EVERYBODY else is wrong. Your narcissism shines bright SPEED. You can't admit the facts that ALL these videos show his state of mental decline...you stick you head in the sand when I show you the FACTS on ALL these videos. Those fucking LYING videos!!

And I asked you if you had just one sources that says otherwise in regards to he mental decline and you use the weak argument "no DOCTOR has evaluated his cognitive skills."
that SPEED is a flimsy deflection on your part, (AKA)" I ain't got time for this."You are an expert at looking down on facts that are beneath you because you're a pompous snob. You always link many sources to your posts but not this one...Hummmmmm.

One of the DOZENS of links states it sasinkly..."I'm going to need a lot of popcorn for the debates." I forget SPEED the 2020 debates aren't going to make a difference like to 2016 debates...it's whatever fits the templet of your narrative at the time. You're quite a disingenuous person. You'll be here to explain away each debating disaster of bitten's with more of the complete nonsense you're so good at.

Your quote SPEED:
"I don't think I have ever said that Joe Biden does not have some sort of mental problems." ....BUT YOU WOULD VOTE FOR HIM TO LEAD THE GREAT NATION!! I see you don't have the best interest of this country at heart.
That is some sorry shit SPEED...if that isn't TDS what is??

What would it say about a person that would vote for a candidate that shows clear signs of a serious mental decline to lead this great country of ours just because orange man bad...do tell SPEED.

P.S. Time for your comeback with something totally off topic.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 05:16 PM   #17
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous are one nasty mothersfucker, aren’t yous, beebsy?

Why don’t you take about 35-40% off the top of that, eh?

Yous can’t insults your way to the truth. Insulting your opponents never achieves victory.

Pump the brakes, bubba.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #18
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Holy fck me shit redheads. Please reply more if you can make this post MORE stupid. Feel free to copy n paste lol
Tsmokies is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:03 PM   #19
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

It seems that Hummerhoe (Asswipe) and Turdsmoker are being ignored

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 06:50 AM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Do you have any polls on LIKELY voters as I posted the link above SPEED. Those polls you stated aren't likely voters...I thought that 2016 would have taught you something. I guess not. Now BACK TO THE TOPIC of my previous post.

You didn't watch any of the video links because it would rip your narrative apart...being a mensa member you're right and EVERYBODY else is wrong. Your narcissism shines bright SPEED. You can't admit the facts that ALL these videos show his state of mental decline...you stick you head in the sand when I show you the FACTS on ALL these videos. Those fucking LYING videos!!

And I asked you if you had just one sources that says otherwise in regards to he mental decline and you use the weak argument "no DOCTOR has evaluated his cognitive skills."
that SPEED is a flimsy deflection on your part, (AKA)" I ain't got time for this."You are an expert at looking down on facts that are beneath you because you're a pompous snob. You always link many sources to your posts but not this one...Hummmmmm.

One of the DOZENS of links states it sasinkly..."I'm going to need a lot of popcorn for the debates." I forget SPEED the 2020 debates aren't going to make a difference like to 2016 debates...it's whatever fits the templet of your narrative at the time. You're quite a disingenuous person. You'll be here to explain away each debating disaster of bitten's with more of the complete nonsense you're so good at.

Your quote SPEED:
"I don't think I have ever said that Joe Biden does not have some sort of mental problems." ....BUT YOU WOULD VOTE FOR HIM TO LEAD THE GREAT NATION!! I see you don't have the best interest of this country at heart.
That is some sorry shit SPEED...if that isn't TDS what is??

What would it say about a person that would vote for a candidate that shows clear signs of a serious mental decline to lead this great country of ours just because orange man bad...do tell SPEED.

P.S. Time for your comeback with something totally off topic.
Selzer & Co, was likely voters.
Ipsos was registered voters, as was Morning Consult.
A poll by Change Research, which has Biden +6, was likely voters.

So it's a mixed bag. Likely voters is better than registered voters which is better than all voters.

No I did not read all your links. Didn't have to. They all made the same statements one way or another. It goes back to my statement to OEB who criticized sources for stating Trump had mental problems without any medical proof. If you want to believe Biden has mental problems that should keep him from becoming POTUS, I have no problem with your decision.

I will bet you that, assuming Biden is the Democratic candidate, more people vote for him than for Trump. So I guess that all those voters have TDS. I doubt you will take this bet because your strength seems to be in feeble attempts to ridicule others while participating on a political forum yet unwilling to discuss political issues.

Hopefully this post wasn't off topic.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:00 AM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

Clarification - i corrected my stated opinion that IMHO Biden has early onset dementia - - for SR - . That is my personal opinion - not presented as medically authoritative - I have not examined the nominee personally and thus cannot present an opinion as such - plus it would be inviolation of HIPPA Laws.

The Psychologists who put togeher the report on Trump - have not seen nor examined the President - yet present their "opinion " as authoritative.

Their opinion is just that - and not based on good medical practice. And cannot be considered seriously.

The above is my opinion. Not presented as medically definitive or authoritative.

I still believe Biden is in the early stages of dementia. I do not believe the allegations against Trump - he shows no signs -IMHO. Meanwhile -Bbiden is being kept mostly "out of sight" by the DNC and DPST "handlers" to avoid presenting more evidence of his intellectual /mental decline.

his pocast was a disaster - Biden could not keep a train of thought even with a teleprompter.

Eventually - the DNC will ralize he will not be able to present a cogent and rational debate after the nominations are done.
DNC is likely already looking for alternatives - I think they pushed Biden to keep Bernie from the nomination - but Bernie is not quitting - to Borrow "He'll Be Back"!!!

I think SR is being misled by the DPST skewed "Polls" - just as the LSM posted H.... as a winner in Nov 2016!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:30 AM   #22
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I think SR is being misled by the DPST skewed "Polls" - just as the LSM posted H.... as a winner in Nov 2016!
Again from a polling standpoint SR is not being "misled" by "Polls in any way. They were largely accurate in 2016 within the margin of error(it was the pundits interpreting the polls in the LSM that royally screwed up, not the polls). SR is showing polls today that are likely the same and admits to the same margins of error, as well as conceding its not election day and things can easily change.

I'm in basic agreement with him that its coming down to a handful of states right now based on all relevant data.

I have stated before I think the enthusiasm and debates could play a larger role than he does, and he feels certain other factors will play larger roles. In the end, he and I are largely in agreement where it stands now. A toss-up with me leaning to Trump for my reasons and him leaning to Biden for his.

I appreciate his input on analysis of the data, even though I'm pushing for Trump.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

Well written, EL!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Clarification - i corrected my stated opinion that IMHO Biden has early onset dementia - - for SR - . That is my personal opinion - not presented as medically authoritative - I have not examined the nominee personally and thus cannot present an opinion as such - plus it would be inviolation of HIPPA Laws.

The Psychologists who put togeher the report on Trump - have not seen nor examined the President - yet present their "opinion " as authoritative.

Their opinion is just that - and not based on good medical practice. And cannot be considered seriously.

The above is my opinion. Not presented as medically definitive or authoritative.

I still believe Biden is in the early stages of dementia. I do not believe the allegations against Trump - he shows no signs -IMHO. Meanwhile -Bbiden is being kept mostly "out of sight" by the DNC and DPST "handlers" to avoid presenting more evidence of his intellectual /mental decline.

his pocast was a disaster - Biden could not keep a train of thought even with a teleprompter.

Eventually - the DNC will ralize he will not be able to present a cogent and rational debate after the nominations are done.
DNC is likely already looking for alternatives - I think they pushed Biden to keep Bernie from the nomination - but Bernie is not quitting - to Borrow "He'll Be Back"!!!

Thanks OEB. Yes, I'm aware that what you expressed in an earlier post was your opinion.

I would not mind Biden being examined by doctors to determine the state of his mind. No objection at all.

The debates between Biden and Trump would be interesting, assuming they happen. All Trump supporters seem to believe that Trump would destroy Biden. Trump, in my opinion, can be attacked from several angles in debates -- no health plan, xenophobic immigration plan that sucks IMHO, a wall being built with money allocated by Congress to fund other projects, a booming economy, prior to the coronavirus, that greatly favored corporations and higher income individuals, low ratings on race relations, low ratings on foreign relations.

I am not "misled" by polls. First, there is absolutely no proof that the polls conducted are biased either for or against one party. It does the polling companies no good when their polling is proven wrong. Second, I don't look at polls as anything more than a segment of the population at a single point in time believing a certain way. Trump's approval ratings have risen 3-4 points in the last few weeks. It will change over the next 7 months -- maybe up maybe down. So will the polls on who the people will vote for in November. Right now every poll favors Biden. So all I'm saying is despite Trump supporters pointing at Biden and saying he has onset dementia, there is nothing right now to indicate voters are impacted by that claim.

In 2016, the polls nailed the popular vote. They missed in a handful of states, mainly Wisconsin. The polls did show Trump surging towards the end but underestimated that surge.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:36 AM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

i do respect your opinion, SR - well presented!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:01 AM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Again from a polling standpoint SR is not being "misled" by "Polls in any way. They were largely accurate in 2016 within the margin of error(it was the pundits interpreting the polls in the LSM that royally screwed up, not the polls). SR is showing polls today that are likely the same and admits to the same margins of error, as well as conceding its not election day and things can easily change.

I'm in basic agreement with him that its coming down to a handful of states right now based on all relevant data.

I have stated before I think the enthusiasm and debates could play a larger role than he does, and he feels certain other factors will play larger roles. In the end, he and I are largely in agreement where it stands now. A toss-up with me leaning to Trump for my reasons and him leaning to Biden for his.

I appreciate his input on analysis of the data, even though I'm pushing for Trump.
Thanks eccielover. Always interested in your unbiased comments.

Actually I have not put my money on either candidate at this time. The betting parlors heavily favor Trump. I look at Trump as being the favorite since he has what might be termed "home-court advantage". Being the incumbent gives him several advantages, especially these days when he is in front of the camera in his daily press briefings. Yesterday he talked more on his campaign points than he did on the coronavirus during the press briefing.

So much depends, in my opinion, on how voters perceive Trump's handling of the coronavirus. Early on he had 60% support for his handling of the virus. That is down to 44% in a recent poll.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

A record 6.6 million people filed unemployment claims today. Unemployment is expected to go from 3.6% to double digits. The GDP will decline. The stock market is down dramatically. It is unlikely that by November 2020 there will be much improvement.

So for those voters who have lost their jobs amid a bleak job market or seen their 401k investments slide into the toilet, will they blame someone or simply consider their loss an act of God?
Old 04-02-2020, 10:09 AM   #27
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:

A record 6.6 million people filed unemployment claims today. Unemployment is expected to go from 3.6% to double digits. The GDP will decline. The stock market is down dramatically. It is unlikely that by November 2020 there will be much improvement.

So for those voters who have lost their jobs amid a bleak job market or seen their 401k investments slide into the toilet, will they blame someone or simply consider their loss an act of God?
I agree, we've seen a lot happen in just basically 3 months and there is about 7 months to election. The next 7 months and what happens and how it is perceived is crucial.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 11:30 AM   #28
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Maybe the polls cited are oversampling Democratic voters, but if they are sampling fairly it does not seem as though Biden's perceived declining mental state is negatively impacting him at this time. Let's let the voters decide.

Merely makes the point I have made here repeatedly. Last time and this time, people will vote party no matter who the nominee is and that's a shame on both parties but it is what it is.

One side says "I don't care that my guy is an insulting narcissist" and the other side says "I don't care if my guy is showing very clear signs of onset dementia".

I think but can't prove that this years "turn out" will harm the Democrats more than the Republicans. We hear a lot about how "enthusiastic" Democrats are to vote but the polls are saying something quite different. First the Democrat party is split into 2 distinct camps that really don't like each other. As the polls are showing, even if Republicans don't agree on liking the man, they sure as hell agree with his policy goals and the Democrats are at opposite ends of the spectrum on policy goals. I can't think of a single Republican that will say to themselves, "I won't be voting for Trump this time because he did or didn't do this".

On the other side of the aisle, I can imagine that the Progressive wing of the party just might be so pissed ( and some polls show a small percentage of Bernie supporters saying they will switch to Trump ) that they sit this one out. Few if any Republicans will sit this out as the polls suggest.

The other thing is, how will this virus crisis effect the vote especially if this crisis isn't fully resolved and lots of people can't find work? How will the "disaffected" react? By not bothering to vote at all because they are so disillusioned by government no matter who was running things? And which party will that likely hit the most? Why Democrats of course because it is the poor who will be most affected.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 12:16 PM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Merely makes the point I have made here repeatedly. Last time and this time, people will vote party no matter who the nominee is and that's a shame on both parties but it is what it is.

One side says "I don't care that my guy is an insulting narcissist" and the other side says "I don't care if my guy is showing very clear signs of onset dementia".

I think but can't prove that this years "turn out" will harm the Democrats more than the Republicans. We hear a lot about how "enthusiastic" Democrats are to vote but the polls are saying something quite different. First the Democrat party is split into 2 distinct camps that really don't like each other. As the polls are showing, even if Republicans don't agree on liking the man, they sure as hell agree with his policy goals and the Democrats are at opposite ends of the spectrum on policy goals. I can't think of a single Republican that will say to themselves, "I won't be voting for Trump this time because he did or didn't do this".

On the other side of the aisle, I can imagine that the Progressive wing of the party just might be so pissed ( and some polls show a small percentage of Bernie supporters saying they will switch to Trump ) that they sit this one out. Few if any Republicans will sit this out as the polls suggest.

The other thing is, how will this virus crisis effect the vote especially if this crisis isn't fully resolved and lots of people can't find work? How will the "disaffected" react? By not bothering to vote at all because they are so disillusioned by government no matter who was running things? And which party will that likely hit the most? Why Democrats of course because it is the poor who will be most affected.
"One side says "I don't care that my guy is an insulting narcissist" and the other side says "I don't care if my guy is showing very clear signs of onset dementia"."

That is funny. Funny but true.

Turnout is hard to predict. The Democratic turnout in 2018 was incredible:

"Democrats had a good 2018 and new data released this week helps explain why. Last year’s midterms featured enormous turnout and it was especially high among groups that tend to favor Democratic candidates.

First, what drove this huge boost in turnout for Democratic groups? Did the 2018 midterm elections activate new voters – primarily Democrats – who usually don’t vote, or did the election simply pull-in people who usually just vote in presidential races?

If the answer is the former, that is very good news for Democrats. If it’s the latter the turnout bumps may not mean much.

And second, what about the Trump factor? Remember, despite all the campaigning he did in 2018, President Donald Trump’s name was not on the ballot. It will be there in 2020. And if there is one lesson in politics over the last four years, having that name on a ballot matters."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...urnout-n999241

So the article repeats what we've been saying -- who really knows? If Sanders drops out and strongly supports Biden, will that be a major factor? Yes, there are 2 distinct sides of the Democratic party but how many Sanders supporters will either vote for Trump or sit it out?

Again, who knows?

"Poll: 15% of Sanders supporters will vote for Trump if Biden is nominee; 80% would back Biden"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/2936124001/

"Sanders Supporters Look Less Likely to Defect This Year Than in 2016"

https://morningconsult.com/2020/03/1...-loyalty-2020/
Old 04-02-2020, 01:07 PM   #30
oeb11
Valued Poster

Bernie is not dropping out. After 2016 when H.... manipulated te DNC, and rules changes for Bloomie in 2020 -He is PO'ed and not about to drop out.

Bernie is taking it to the dnc convention - however it happens.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women