Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2018, 03:23 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Trump replacing slackers, liars and takers is helping.

FTFY

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 04:44 PM   #77
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Poor IBH, the truth is killing you, isn’t it?

Trump got “Pecker slapped” today.

Between him and Cohen, there may be enough to chase the e tire White House out of the West Wing and onto your poster!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 04:50 PM   #78
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Trump got “Pecker slapped” today.
and i bet he tongue lashed Melania for it!

ahhahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 06:48 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The dims ain't got nothing, but they keep sucking for the white gravy from an empty meat straw.

Quote:
Cohen's plea deal is prosecutor's attempt to set up Trump

[I]f the purpose of this money paid, just before the election, would be to hurt Trump and help hildebeest win, this payment would be a corporate political contribution. If using it not to get Trump would be a corporate contribution, then using it to get Trump also has to be a corporate contribution. That is why neither are corporate contributions and this is a bogus approach to federal election law. Note that none of the donors in the 2012 John Edwards case faced any legal issues and the Federal Election Commission ruled their payments were not campaign contributions that had to be reported, both facts that prosecutors tried to suppress at trial....

Contrast what is going on here with the treatment of the millions of dollars paid to a Democratic law firm which, in turn, paid out money to political research firm Fusion GPS and British spy Christopher Steele without listing them on any campaign expenditure form, despite crystal clear laws and regulations that the ultimate beneficiaries of the funds must be listed. This rule was even tightened recently. There is no question that hiring spies to do opposition research in Russia is a campaign expenditure, yet no prosecutorial raids have been sprung on the law firm, Fusion GPS or Steele. The reason? It does not ‘get’ Trump.

(The Hill)
Mark Penn is a former pollster for both Slick Willie and hildebeest, and he penned this op-ed for The Hill on Wednesday.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:35 PM   #80
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The dims ain't got nothing, but they keep sucking for the white gravy from an empty meat straw.

Mark Penn is a former pollster for both Slick Willie and hildebeest, and he penned this op-ed for The Hill Wednesday.
WOW! once again IBH hits it outta the Park! everyone who posts in this forum should read this! and i mean everyone ..

remember, this guy is a longtime democratic operative and even he knows a witch hunt when he sees one.

let's sample some of the interesting points, shall we?

"The plot to get President Trump out of office thickens, as Cohen obviously was his own mini crime syndicate and decided that his betrayals meant he would be better served turning on his old boss to cut the best deal with prosecutors he could rather than holding out and getting the full Manafort treatment."

the full Manafort treatment. lol. is that like the full monty and #Grubered?? hahaaa

"The sweetener for the prosecutors, of course, was getting Cohen to plead guilty to campaign violations that were not campaign violations. Money paid to people who come out of the woodwork and shake down people under threat of revealing bad sexual stories are not legitimate campaign expenditures. They are personal expenditures."

"Now, when it comes to Stormy Daniels, Cohen made a payment a few days before the election that Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani says was reimbursed. First, given that this payment was in October, it would never have been reported before the election campaign and so, for all intents and purposes, was immaterial as it relates to any effect on the campaign. What is clear in this plea deal is that, in exchange for overall leniency on his massive tax evasion, Cohen is pleading guilty to these other charges as an attempt to give prosecutors what they want, which is a Trump connection."

"On the Stormy Daniels payment that was made and reimbursed by Trump, it is again a question of whether that was made for personal reasons, especially since they have been trying since 2011 to obtain agreement. Just because it would be helpful to the campaign does not convert it to a campaign expenditure. Think of a candidate with bad teeth who had dental work done to look better for the campaign. His campaign still could not pay for it because it is a personal expenditure."

"Contrast what is going on here with the treatment of the millions of dollars paid to a Democratic law firm which, in turn, paid out money to political research firm Fusion GPS and British spy Christopher Steele without listing them on any campaign expenditure form, despite crystal clear laws and regulations that the ultimate beneficiaries of the funds must be listed. This rule was even tightened recently. There is no question that hiring spies to do opposition research in Russia is a campaign expenditure, yet no prosecutorial raids have been sprung on the law firm, Fusion GPS or Steele. The reason? It does not “get” Trump."

"With Cohen pleading guilty, there will be no test of soundness of the prosecution theories here, and it is yet another example of the double standards of justice of one investigation that gave Clinton aides and principals every benefit of the doubt and another investigation that targeted Trump people until they found unrelated crimes to use as leverage."

"Trump should do a better job of picking aides who pay their taxes, but he is not responsible for their financial problems and crimes. These investigations, essentially based on an opposition dossier, were never anything other than an attempt to push into a corner as many Trump aides and family members as possible and shake them down until they could get close enough to Trump to try to take him down."

"Paying for nondisclosure agreements for perfectly legal activities is not a crime, not a campaign contribution as commonly understood or ruled upon by the Federal Election Commission. Squeezing guilty pleas out of vulnerable witnesses does nothing to change those facts."

everyone should read the full article. i cannot wait to see the "usual suspects" here react!!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:22 PM   #81
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Nice deflection! We both know your concept of practical and mine differ. But tell me how does Trump replacing everyone with slackers,liars and takers helping?
How am I deflecting? How come you think Trump is replacing everyone with slackers, liars and takers? Is thinking like that a practical approach?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 11:46 AM   #82
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
How am I deflecting? How come you think Trump is replacing everyone with slackers, liars and takers? Is thinking like that a practical approach?

Jim
You acted like I was wrong with my assumption for starters . Also my opinion of Trump doing that is also in agreement with your comment about the pay to play and that all politicians are crooked. I suggest you defend you assertions with folks that disagree with you. You make yourself look foolish when you contradict your own post. LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women