Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2017, 09:22 AM   #136
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

The World's Smallest Political Quiz. Check it out and see your results.

https://www.libertarianism.com/Quiz?CH=B
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 04:14 PM   #137
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just checking... I'm pretty sure Trump said, "ISIS" will be done, gone, handled withing 30 days" of him taking the White House.. Other than 1 dead Special Services member, I don't see any progress and it's supposed to be over by now. LOL the count-down is on.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:47 PM   #138
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
It would be refreshing if people could be kind to each other and only "attack" the political ideas and events. But unfortunately, here in the sandbox, when someone disagrees with a political position, the response is usually a personal attack on the poster. Which then leads to more personal attacks back and forth. Try something new: keep the arguments focused on the subject (in this case Trump's news conference) and not the poster.

Have a nice day
Try taking your own advice.

pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 01:46 AM   #139
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It would be refreshing if people could be kind to each other and only "attack" the political ideas and events. But unfortunately, here in the sandbox, when someone disagrees with a political position, the response is usually a personal attack on the poster.
Yeah, I know what you mean... dontcha just hate it when that happens???

Quote:
You are nothing but a clueless, washed up hag; the joke of ECCIE.
Quote:
OMG, you white trash Deliverance-country hack.
Quote:
Mental midget lustylad, from the low IQ wastelands of western Pennsylvania.
Quote:
...you are nothing but a racist, bigoted moron. Your opinions are useless... scum like you are an embarrassment to this county.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 01:31 PM   #140
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean... dontcha just hate it when that happens???

Thank you for quoting me. Those are some of my favorite lines. I like all of them but this one made me smile the most: OMG, you white trash Deliverance-country hack. (lustyturd)

BTW, I'm willing to bet I only responded to insults directed towards me, as opposed to being the first to serve a personal insult.

And sorry, I'm just too damn good at pointing out the sad truths related to truly pathetic people
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 02:45 PM   #141
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

When I insult a poster, the vast majority of the time it is in RESPONSE to an insult thrown at me. Once you learn to respond with facts and not personal insults, you will be less likely to get insulted my me. And since I’ll always win that battle, its always a bad move on your part.

I wrote a negative post about Trump. So lustyturd threw out a personal insult at me, the poster, saying: “You’re the dishonest asshole, not Trump.” Subsequently, I dispatched the chromosome damaged turd from Pittsburgh, as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad 
You're the dishonest asshole, not Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump 
"You're the puppet. NO, YOU"RE THE PUPPET!"

Quote:
LOL @ Trump is "not" a dishonest asshole. OMG, you white trash Deliverance-country hack. You are so clueless that it's funny. Trump is failing so bigly. It has you on edge, incapable of thinking clearly.

I present Exhibit A:

"Analysts at the Homeland Security Department's intelligence arm found insufficient evidence that citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries included in President Donald Trump's travel ban pose a terror threat to the United States.

A draft document obtained by The Associated Press concludes that citizenship is an "unlikely indicator" of terrorism threats to the United States and that few people from the countries Trump listed in his travel ban have carried out attacks or been involved in terrorism-related activities in the U.S. since Syria's civil war started in 2011."

Oh lustyturd, you are too easy to dispatch.

"No, YOU"RE the puppet!" LOL
Old 03-02-2017, 05:24 PM   #142
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I remember a time not to long ago someone said that since trump is in office he would stand up to Russia and Putin. How many people are under investigation for having chit-chats with Russian this and that? Follow the money people....oh wait, it would be helpful see Trump's tax forms but I guess it's with Obama's birth certificate that trump supporters just can't seem to find either.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:28 PM   #143
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
How many people are under investigation for having chit-chats with Russian this and that?
Oh my! Looks like we need to broaden the investigation!

Just last Tuesday night Ambassador Kislyak attended President Trump’s speech to a Joint Session of Congress. The Russian Ambassador was noted in numerous conversations with Senate Democrats and was seated on the Democrat side of the venue.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:36 PM   #144
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
BTW, I'm willing to bet I only responded to insults directed towards me, as opposed to being the first to serve a personal insult.
Quote:
When I insult a poster, the vast majority of the time it is in RESPONSE to an insult thrown at me.
Wrong. I would never have started talking to you if that was true. Here's the first post I directed at you:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...1&postcount=40

You gratuitously insulted the guy who started that thread right out of the gate (see post #2). You trashed him without provocation. Then you acted all snotty and sanctimonious and complained about the lack of serious "give and take". That was too much for me. If you weren't such a hypocrite, I would have ignored you.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:10 AM   #145
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Trump is failing so bigly. It has you on edge, incapable of thinking clearly.

I present Exhibit A:

"Analysts at the Homeland Security Department's intelligence arm found insufficient evidence that citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries included in President Donald Trump's travel ban pose a terror threat to the United States.

A draft document obtained by The Associated Press concludes that citizenship is an "unlikely indicator" of terrorism threats to the United States and that few people from the countries Trump listed in his travel ban have carried out attacks or been involved in terrorism-related activities in the U.S. since Syria's civil war started in 2011."

Oh lustyturd, you are too easy to dispatch.
Hey crunchyass, your favorite anchorbitch Rachel Madcow on MSNBC tonight led her show with the same info you posted as your "Exhibit A". She acted like it was some kind of BREAKING NEWS MEGA-SCOOP. Why is she so fucking slow, since you had this story four days ago? And why didn't you post a link?

Fyi - I can think very clearly on these matters. Did you read the two paragraphs in your "Exhibit A" carefully? You failed to add any comments.

Let's analyze the second paragraph first. I am in agreement with it. The mere fact of citizenship in one of the seven travel ban countries is not a likely indicator BY ITSELF of terrorist affliliation. No one is suggesting that EVERY Libyan or Somali or Yemeni is a terrorist. But the fact that all three countries harbor significant concentrations of terrorists means there is a greater likelihood someone from those places may be a member of ISIS, al Shabab, or al Qaeda. Therefore, common sense tells us they should be vetted more rigorously. Vetting involves many factors. Citizenship is an important starting point.

I also agree the U.S. has been lucky so far in avoiding attacks ON OUR SOIL by people from the travel ban countries. But Europe and Turkey and Kenya and others haven't been nearly so lucky. Are we supposed to wait until we get hit before we curtail immigrants from those countries? Or do we expect our government to be pro-active and effective in protecting the homeland, basing its actions on what we see happening elsewhere in the world?

Now let's look at the first paragraph. The author (who isn't identified since you failed to provide a link) draws a FALSE CONCLUSION based on the cited facts. The author suggests the report means there is NO terror threat posed by citizens of the travel ban countries ("insufficient evidence that citizens... pose a terror threat"). That's bullshit. The threat isn't zero, just as it isn't 100%. But it's clearly higher than most countries. If you want to see the evidence of this, I suggest you visit the terrorist camps we know are operating in all seven nations.

The POTUS has the authority to impose a ban, and somebody has to make the call. I admit the Trump team bungled the rollout, but that doesn't mean they lack the authority to implement a well-crafted temporary ban that carves out exemptions for green card holders, etc. Forget who is POTUS and try to focus on the national interest. Your criticism is tantamount to saying the President's hands are tied in taking even rudimentary steps to protect the homeland.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:28 AM   #146
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Fox News reports: Trump rejects DHS intelligence report on travel ban

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ravel-ban.html

Trump’s DHS Pick Disagrees With Him on Muslims, Border Wall:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...ms-border-wall

Trump acted against the advice of The United States Homeland Security Department. Naturally, because Trump and President Bannon know more about everything than anyone anywhere.

Although most people did not want Trump as President and increasingly reject him, lets go under the assumption that he is actually the most amazing human even born to this earth. Maybe Trump and President Bannon are so amazing (and always 100% right on every issue), we could just eliminate all the agencies, all the courts, free press, and various human rights. I mean, how dare us to question him, right?

Perhaps we should just take advantage of Trump's good brain, President Bannon's evil genius and whatever Putin tells them to do.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:57 AM   #147
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lusty please know your answer to my question gave me a good chuckle. What was your point? Come on you have to have something better than that. Now again, how many investigations are there into trump's people who have LIED about having chit-chats with Russians? Who said "yes ,we now have a President that will stand up to Russia?" Come on lusty, stand up and tell me how is it really looking like trump is standing up to Putin. Last time I looked one person has resigned, another is being asked to recuse himself, and Putin is laughingly saying "gee, I have no idea on what anyone is talking about ". Oh and where is those tax forms?
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 07:58 AM   #148
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Mike Pence used a private email account for official Government biz while he was Gov of Indiana and that email account got hacked into. This sounds awfully familiar.

LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...ushpmg00000009
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:09 AM   #149
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Mike Pence used a private email account for official Government biz while he was Gov of Indiana and that email account got hacked into. This sounds awfully familiar.

LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...ushpmg00000009
Was it unlawful for Gov. Mike Pence to use a private email account to conduct state government business?
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:29 AM   #150
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
Was it unlawful for Gov. Mike Pence to use a private email account to conduct state government business?

Not a damn thing, just like it was perfectly legal for Hillary to do the same thing. But that didn't stop the hypocrites from screeching all throughout the election now did it.
Little Monster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women