Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #16
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 27366
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by funseekertoo View Post
I assume I'm like anybody else in that I am here to have a good time. Being new to the site, it is pretty important that I check out through provider references if I wish to pursue or continue on this venture any further. So yes, it would absolutely be a no call to the provider who gave me a negative reference just for the sake of keeping my interest in her alone. If I deserved it, okay fine, but if not, hell no. I'll go elsewhere or quit the hobby first. She damn sure wouldn't save all of her appointment for me. There is plenty to go around.
you started off smart I will give u a great references check u wont have nothing to worry about
#SarahLynn is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:31 PM   #17
funseekertoo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701 View Post
you started off smart I will give u a great references check u wont have nothing to worry about
Thank you darlin, the payoff was well worth the work! ;-)
funseekertoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #18
ar2for2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

As a hobby virgin, here are my 2 cents. When a provider pops my hobby cherry, I will have to hope that she will be willing to vouch that I am not LE and conducted myself as gentlemanly as could be expected in the circumstances. I in turn will provide a review of our hopefully wonderful time together. They go hand in hand. If however, the provider gives me the thumbs down to another provider to try to "keep me to herself", that defeats the purpose of references and she will immediately be removed from my personal choices to come back to.
ar2for2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #19
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm newbie friendly and love schooling my newbie guys and sending them off to hobby land....

Ladies thank me for it.....
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #20
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

that is how it should be if u r newbie friendly
Old 02-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #21
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Agree it is not cool
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan Love View Post
I'm newbie friendly and love schooling my newbie guys and sending them off to hobby land....

Ladies thank me for it.....
But are you taint friendly?

I have no problem with providers giving me references. Personally, I thinck they do it so I will leave them alone and move on. Not many can handle my 1.3" of dangling death and not be tainted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #23
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Sarah -- Can I ask which provider it is that's refusing to give you references?

If you don't want to say, that's ok. Just curious.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #24
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Seems like the wisest route is to give references. Sure, every provider wants her clients to repeat, but most guys are here to try out lots of different ladies. I have been unable to repeat (yet) with some of the ladies I have dated. Does that mean they didn't please me? No way! All my eccie experiences have been top notch! If I found out a lady was passing bad info about me, it would make me not want to date her again.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #25
Ladies' Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I would not waste my time seeing a provider again if she were to give me a bad reference. If a provider were ever unhappy with our time spent together, I would hope that she would be sweet enough to privately express her unhappiness to me quickly and give me the chance to make it up to her someway, somehow. The end result would be happiness for both of us, eliminating the need for a bad reference to ever occur!!
Ladies' Gent is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:20 AM   #26
Lazrback
Valued Poster

This is where getting "okays" on p411 comes in handy,, once given they are not easily redacted, and they are usually given within a short time after the meeting. If not given quickly by the lady on her own initiative then they may be requested.

Ladies who do not "play well with others" gain a certain reputation they may find hard to rid themselves of,,, just a bit of advice IF the offender is reading this thread.
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #27
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'm curious -- what is the hobbyist's perspective on this type of situation? I'd love to hear the rest of you weigh in.

Will it detrimentally affect your desire to visit the provider that denies you a reference in the future?
Quite simple. She is a bitch about giving references then I will no longer see her nor recommend her to anyone. Tit for tat
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #28
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

While I agree (100%) there are ladies who will not give references. That does not bother me as long as 1) they are upfront to the client about their policy and 2) they do not ask for refs. There is a lady out of ATL who has sent me a few ref requests. When I checked her out, her site clearly states her "No review. No reference." policy. I get it (I'm heading my biz model that way myself). But I refuse to give her a ref if she doesn't reciprocate.

(Yes, there is a huge "market" for more discrete discretion.)

Answer cock blocking with "Sorry. So & so is not a good ref. Do you have another?" Doesn't take long for the guys to figure it out.

Lemme guess...any affiliation w/springfield? That crew is ruining AR (NEA)
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #29
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

No a GIRL in Fayetteville she has really been on my case with many clients and I dont know why she is like that but I clearly get it now I'll never ask her anymore just ask for another reference
Old 02-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #30
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

When I first started out hobbying it took me about a year to get things going. The only ladies we had here were traveling ladies. I must have read "etiquette, rules, and Dos and Don'ts" for a year before I had my first date. I joined P411 and caught up with a touring lady here in town who was newbie friendly. She gave me an OK on P411. My next step was to visit a lady who required references. She selected my "OK" lady for reference. My "OK" lady actually ran me off of a couple of ladies I planned to see telling me they were on dr%*s and had a p$#p. Being basically still a rookie I believed her till she told me I just needed to stick with her, first red flag. Then I found out she wouldn't give me a reference, second red flag, so I have not seen her since. She thought very highly of herself when we met, basically GPS, and being a rookie didn't know about GPS so I gave the requested donation. As I got some experience under my belt I realized how she was, I didn't just move her to the bottom of my list I totally removed her from my list. Since then she has stopped me from seeing one other lady by convincing her to have a GPS attitude with me. So I made myself a promise I will NEVER see this provider again. She could have had a regular, for the most part, if she had treated me with the respect I extended to her. I will never dicker over a donation, that's insulting to the lady, but if she bumps the donation on me as compared to other clients for the same service I will look else where. What makes it hard to look else where is when a provider won't give you a reference and all your area get is touring ladies that want references. Once I figured out how to over come the problem she caused me by not being willing to give me a reference I traveled many many miles to get references from newbie friendly ladies who figured they would never see me again anyway so they were happy to give me a reference. Thank you to all the newbie friendly ladies that help newbies get a start in hobby world, my hat is off to you.

YEAH!!!!!!! I'm under sexy Sarahlynn, dang sweet place to be.
horserider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women