Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37
Default Too Personal?

This question goes out to the gals. During a date, what activity do you consider too personal? I can see that some gals don't do greek with a client, but maybe with a S.O. etc. Do you state the "dont's" beforehand?
This question came to mind a few weeks ago. I was with a gal and while going at it mish, I was balls deep and went to kiss her. She turned away. Okay, I'm shaved, I have a clean mouth, fresh breath, decent teeth, so I don't think that it's me. So I ruled out myself as the culprit and asked her. She stated that she considered it too personal. I was a little taken aback by it considering that my dick was buried full tilt into her and we were going at it and kissing is too personal? I also know that sometimes it's a YMMV thing as well, but again, I don't think it was because of anything bad on my part. I'm curious to hear what are some of the other boundaries are and how do you go about communicating them as well.
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Nothing like running into a 'horny' provider...that is AWESOME!!! It happens (with low volume, low profile, UTR, etc. fems). That shit is HOTtTxOxO (kisses)
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Lot of providers say kissing is too personal....What the hell...a BJ isnt personal or daty?
How many people here have been at a new years party and kissed a stranger at a party?
Im not wanting to marry you just because you kiss good - so why hold back..kissing is fun !
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I would say kissing, cim, bbfs, creampie, are all too personal. Sometimes greek is also personal but there are ladies that true love greek.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #5
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I don't daty or kiss in my hobby life. I keep that for my civie life
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:21 PM   #6
DaniellaDViante
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136386
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I don't mind kissing but I can understand why several girls would not. Kissing IS more intimate than sex, especially to women. Its science. Kissing is connotative of love, commitment, passion, vulnerability, and respect.

Sex, can mean several of these things as well, but its actually connected to a part of our brain thats more instinctive - more about basic mechanical reproduction.

Kissing became something analogous of romance fairly recently in human evolution, while sex, obviously, has always been around - and for a large majority of human history had nothing to do with anything but survival of the human race. Sex was as much as a part of life as hunting and gathering. Kissing came around thousands of years later as the human emotional spectrum and overall social structures evolved.

Also, young girls are raised around fairytales, barbie dolls, harliquin (sp?) novels, etc that perpetuate the idea of kissing = love (not sex equals love), and the moment of the kiss is the climax of solid commitment. Actually, several modern plotlines in movies and books geared towards 18-25yr old females involve meaningless sex or seemingly meaningless sex leaving the woman in a state of limbo until a passionate kiss in the rain (or something equally dramatic) proves his desire to now be in a monogamous relationship with her and her alone.

Unfortunately, the difference between a kiss and sex to a woman is not the same to many men. Studies have proven that a large percentage of men when engaged in or watching a kiss register is as just another sexual activity.

Long story short, when a female experiences a kiss biology takes over and emotions are automatically involved that are not necessarily involved in sex alone. These may or may not be emotions she wants to share with a client. Clients may be left befuddled because they simply do not have the same biological and pshycological makeup as females, because their role in sex has not gone through the same changes that the female role has experienced throughout human evolution.

/end dork rant
DaniellaDViante is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:50 AM   #7
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I am suprised on the subject of kissing because it is so important to the whole event. I have only seen one girl who didn't kiss, and I have only seen her one time.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #8
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Kissing too personal? This isnt Pretty Woman... lol !!

Too personal would be if hobbyist dropped to one knee and an engagement ring. I draw the line there. LOL!!! Otherwise... bring it!!
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #9
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think "Too personal" is all in our heads. The providers that don't let things get too personal realize this and know its just buinsess.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #10
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Too fucking funny.

A girl says " You can fuck me up the ass,in my pussy, I'll suck your dick and you can cum in my eye or or down my thigh(hell, bring a friend) ....but I draw the line at Kissing that would be too personal...Oh did I mention you shove this 12 inch dildo up my ass during doggy style?"
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I once saw a provider who ooriginally when our appointment started woul kiss and had a full menu. After I did daty on her an came up to kiss her she said she didn't want to taste herself or kiss after she has been given oral. That was a strange, dissapointing, and temporarily scarry appointment at the time, and I definitely didn't see her again and negated going down on her anymore during the appointment. I just continued on with the appointment requesting just sex and oral on me.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #12
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Well, I can understand that one.

Do you want a girl to kiss you after she's sucked your dick and maybe came in her mouth? I sure as hell don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I once saw a provider who ooriginally when our appointment started woul kiss and had a full menu. After I did daty on her an came up to kiss her she said she didn't want to taste herself or kiss after she has been given oral. That was a strange, dissapointing, and temporarily scarry appointment at the time, and I definitely didn't see her again and negated going down on her anymore during the appointment. I just continued on with the appointment requesting just sex and oral on me.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #13
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not look into a clients eyes. That is way to personal to me.

xoxo
Dawn
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #14
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Since there is no relationship no certain acts feel personal to me.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Well, I can understand that one.

Do you want a girl to kiss you after she's sucked your dick and maybe came in her mouth? I sure as hell don't.
Yeah but ladies don't cum like we do. And given the choice beforehand between kissing and no kissing if I daty I wouldn't have seen her. I was moreso worried maybe she knew something that I didn't.....but it was just her preference, and it turned a gfe session into a pse one real quick.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women