Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #151
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
No we don't. I can't think of even one that wonders. It's pretty obvious.

I can't get access to the article from here. I'd sure want to know the context rush said it in. But i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he were... Most commentators have a super asshole switch they turn on frequently. Left, right or indifferent they all turn into dicks. (except for one)
Convenient out, that - "they all turn into dicks." Not bad, coming from a tea-pahr-taying tool of the Koch (Cock) Bros. You and the rest of the TB's really ought to be able to find a better sponsor than those two assholes to fund and feed your delusions of impact.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #152
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Doofe, you clearly don't understand the term "straw man". That is simply a fact.

A woman testifies as to the medical reasons that the contraceptive pill should be mandated into health care plans for everyone, and you turn it into this:

"The real issue is people wanting others to pay for their contraception. It's bullshit. First, go to a less expensive law school (Georgetown is $48K+ per year). Cut back on cell phone and internet, and/or eating out. In fact, eating out is a great way to save on contraception."

That might not fit your definition of a straw man, but i think it pretty clearly fits the definition of a straw man. More so than all the analogies that you point to as being straw man arguments.

You're single-handedly changing my opinion of lawyers.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #153
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

He now has had 3 stations drop him one of which is the AFN, and more to follow. This just gets better with his non apology "apology"..lmao
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #154
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

AOL dropping the "drugster" is huge! I hear the number of sponsors jumping ship is now up to 13!

Lush Bimbo is in FREE FALL! He may have a parachute but he is definitely in free fall!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #155
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Lush Bimbo is in FREE FALL! He may have a parachute but he is definitely in free fall!
AIRBORNE!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #156
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

He has 5 more sponsers standing in line for every one that drops out.

Fools.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #157
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Fools.
Do you really believe Rush would have tucked his tail between his legs and apologized if he had 5 "more sponsers standing in line for every one that drops out?"

Perhaps one of the new sponsors lives in the Penthouse Suite of the Palace Inn?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #158
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
A woman testifies as to the medical reasons that the contraceptive pill should be mandated into health care plans for everyone, and you turn it into this:

"The real issue is people wanting others to pay for their contraception. It's bullshit. First, go to a less expensive law school (Georgetown is $48K+ per year). Cut back on cell phone and internet, and/or eating out. In fact, eating out is a great way to save on contraception."

That might not fit your definition of a straw man, but i think it pretty clearly fits the definition of a straw man. More so than all the analogies that you point to as being straw man arguments.

You're single-handedly changing my opinion of lawyers.
Excuse me, Doofe. Isn't wanting mandated contraception coverage wanting someone else to pay for their contraception? Your drooling support for everything Obama is getting out of hand. I think you need help.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #159
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

In would be shocked if Rush gets dropped from the airwaves. I have no idea where the tipping point is but there is no way to spin his apology as a good thing. That 5 sponsors are waiting in the wings for everyone that leaves sounds like pure spin.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #160
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I assume you meant sponsors.

Sure, Dalilama! Name some waiting in line! (we'll expect that 5 to 1 ratio to be the threshold, too! Let's see 13 X 5 = 65 sponsors waiting in line.)

LMAO! Maybe he can coax a few back in several months when things cool down. I'm thinking he'll be temporarily off the air using the excuse of some sort of a fake vacation to keep a low profile until he can get back some of them and they'll have to be very brave ones (suicidal if you ask me). The RNC, the Chamber of Commerce and the Koch Brothers might try it but they'll hide it in an Anonymous PAC.

Even Don Imus condemned him!

SPONSORS WAITING IN LINE, MY ASS!

Hey, I forgot this doesn't count the gold dealers that had to drop out for a different reason (they are being investigated for fraud) and who were a mainstay for the Righty Talkers. What bastions of honesty!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #161
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You people are idiots. Rush is not. If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Rush. I don't like him, but he is an entertainer, and one of the best.

There is one reason, and one reason only, that businesses advertise on Rush. They make money. Dropping Rush may just backfire, as described in this article.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zelu...ature=youtu.be

If you fools think it is over for Rush, you are as delusional as I think you are.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #162
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Do you really believe Rush would have tucked his tail between his legs and apologized if he had 5 "more sponsers standing in line for every one that drops out?"

Perhaps one of the new sponsors lives in the Penthouse Suite of the Palace Inn?
+1
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #163
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

More unsubstantiated rhetoric! Do you ever take a day off to sober up or to get your meds regulated?
Old 03-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #164
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I assume you meant sponsors.

LMAO! Maybe he can coax a few back in several months when things cool down. I'm thinking he'll be temporarily off the air using the excuse of some sort of a fake vacation to keep a low profile until he can get back so face and a few brave (suicidal if you ask me). The RNC, the Chamber of Commerce and the Koch Brothers might try it but they hide it in an Anonymous PAC.
You did manage to correct most of your errors.
Quote:
LMAO! Maybe he can coax a few back in several months when things cool down. I'm thinking he'll be temporarily off the air using the excuse of some sort of a fake vacation to keep a low profile until he can get back some of them, and they'll have to be very brave ones (suicidal if you ask me). The RNC, the Chamber of Commerce and the Koch Brothers might try it, but they'll hide it in an Anonymous PAC.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:23 AM   #165
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Excuse me, Doofe. Isn't wanting mandated contraception coverage wanting someone else to pay for their contraception?
No more so than it is you wanting someone else to pay for your colonoscopy. It's called insurance. Perhaps you should read up on it.

And it's certainly not about girls going to law school, having cell phone and internet bills, and how often they might eat out.

Let me ask, and i made this point in the Upstate NY area, if there were a vaccine that would protect you from a 9 month medical condition that you wanted to avoid......what would be wrong with insurance companies paying for it?

Say what you want about whether this prevention or that prevention should be covered by insurance. But if you don't get the fact that this is about a whole lot more than girls being able to slut around, then you got no right to sit there and whine about what the sandbox has turned into.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women