Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160455
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2015, 04:12 PM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Bingo. 3 emails from dating back to 2007.............by that standard every corporation in America is probably "racist".....don't think you can find a racist email buried somewhere in the servers of Sony, GM, JP Morgan, or even in the United Auto Workers Union, or City of New York?

Now on to Obama's lie about Wilson......

Let's hear from the kool aid drinkers on that ...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
3 firings doesn't = "the department is racist"!!!!

Some of you accuse others of being hysterical, then you are hysterical.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 04:37 PM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Then you didn't read the DOJ report;because if you did you would know what the DOJ report concluded:

1. The forensic science backs up what the credible witnesses said happened and Wilson was justified in shooting.

2. The Grand Jury got it right.

3. The DOJ report made it clear that the evidence was conclusive that Wilson was justified and acted legally.

However, Obama engages in despicable spin and deceit when he says there was not enough evidence to prove Wilson acted illegally; the DOJ report says just the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
What exactly did he say in said video that was a lie? I've watched it twice and I'm not hearing one. He describes exactly what happened and then lays out the next step that could be taken. We DON'T know what happened that day. Eye witnesses? Eye witnesses are the worst basis to make your case on.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 04:51 PM   #33
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Then you didn't read the DOJ report;because if you did you would know what the DOJ report concluded:

1. The forensic science backs up what the credible witnesses said happened and Wilson was justified in shooting.

2. The Grand Jury got it right.

3. The DOJ report made it clear that the evidence was conclusive that Wilson was justified and acted legally.

However, Obama engages in despicable spin and deceit when he says there was not enough evidence to prove Wilson acted illegally; the DOJ report says just the opposite.
This is what Obama said:

“The finding that was made [by the Department of Justice] was that it was not unreasonable to determine that there was not sufficient evidence to charge Officer [Darren] Wilson. That was an objective, thorough, independent federal investigation,”

We will never know what really happened that day but there wasn't sufficient evidence to find him guilty, how is that a lie? That's exactly what happened.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 04:53 PM   #34
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Bingo. 3 emails from dating back to 2007.............by that standard every corporation in America is probably "racist".....don't think you can find a racist email buried somewhere in the servers of Sony, GM, JP Morgan, or even in the United Auto Workers Union, or City of New York?

Now on to Obama's lie about Wilson......

Let's hear from the kool aid drinkers on that ...............
It was more than 3 emails, firstly. And the entire dept barely had 50 officers. And that's the emails these idiots were too dumb to get rid of. Those corporations you mention aren't police departments.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:00 PM   #35
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Better yet, go read the goddamned report for yourself, all 105 pages of it, as I did. You're just regurgitating shit that other people have told you. Go read it for yourself.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...nt-report.html
Old 03-07-2015, 05:06 PM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I don't know if theres any black men on this forum (maybe well endowed hehe)....

Hey lookee - shammytard just cracked a joke! Black men are well endowed, right shammy? Hehehehe..... Got any more jokes? You fucking racist!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:19 PM   #37
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

90 percent of documented force used by officers was against blacks. In every canine bite incident they have racial info for, the person bitten was black. They account for 93 percent of arrests, despite comprising only 67 percent of the population. Putting all this and other data together, they concluded that there was "substantial evidence of racial bias among police and court staff in Ferguson."

You still think Michael Brown went down exactly like you think? Without this bias, it could have happened differently. Without a predisposition to seeing blacks as the enemy, it might have turned out differently.

The report also concluded that for years the department has worked to maximize revenue at every level of enforcement. This pressure on officers to hit quotas, in concert with their racial bias, cause blacks to be ticketed disproportionately. In turn, the officers conducted stops that had little to with public safety and even had questionable basis in the law.

This desire to keep revenue up, the report found, has led to numerous violations of the first and fourth amendments. People were stopped without probable cause. the higher ups condoned this behavior and even suggested that if officers couldn't meet their quotas, they were to 'take it to the next level'. They pulled blacks over for tail lights being out that weren't in fact out, etc.

Keeping in line with the desire for more revenue, their MO became to stop people, mostly black, and check for outstanding warrants, without any probable cause. People walking down the street, sitting at a bus stop, etc.

You can bullshit all you want but there was a pattern of extreme racial bias in the Ferguson PD. Go read it.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:21 PM   #38
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey lookee - shammytard just cracked a joke! Black men are well endowed, right shammy? Hehehehe..... Got any more jokes? You fucking racist!
Weak, so weak.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:50 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
90 percent of documented force used by officers was against blacks. In every canine bite incident they have racial info for, the person bitten was black. They account for 93 percent of arrests, despite comprising only 67 percent of the population. Putting all this and other data together, they concluded that there was "substantial evidence of racial bias among police and court staff in Ferguson."

You still think Michael Brown went down exactly like you think? Without this bias, it could have happened differently. Without a predisposition to seeing blacks as the enemy, it might have turned out differently.

The report also concluded that for years the department has worked to maximize revenue at every level of enforcement. This pressure on officers to hit quotas, in concert with their racial bias, cause blacks to be ticketed disproportionately. In turn, the officers conducted stops that had little to with public safety and even had questionable basis in the law.

This desire to keep revenue up, the report found, has led to numerous violations of the first and fourth amendments. People were stopped without probable cause. the higher ups condoned this behavior and even suggested that if officers couldn't meet their quotas, they were to 'take it to the next level'. They pulled blacks over for tail lights being out that weren't in fact out, etc.

Keeping in line with the desire for more revenue, their MO became to stop people, mostly black, and check for outstanding warrants, without any probable cause. People walking down the street, sitting at a bus stop, etc.

You can bullshit all you want but there was a pattern of extreme racial bias in the Ferguson PD. Go read it.
You're a stupid, asinine guttersnipe, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Obviously, your stupid ass doesn't recall how there was a strong arm robbery at a local convenience store that prompted a BOLO for a six and half foot, 300 pound black male who just stole a box of cigars, and ... lo and behold ... Officer Wilson encounters a six and half foot, 300 pound black male who with a box of cigars in his hand obstructing traffic.

Then the six and half foot, 300 pound black male attacked Officer Wilson. Now your stupid, guttersnipe ass wants to claim Officer Wilson didn't have "probable cause"?

You're a stupid mutha fucking jackass, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:57 PM   #40
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a stupid, asinine guttersnipe, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Obviously, your stupid ass doesn't recall how there was a strong arm robbery at a local convenience store that prompted a BOLO for a six and half foot, 300 pound black male who just stole a box of cigars, and ... lo and behold ... Officer Wilson encounters a six and half foot, 300 pound black male who with a box of cigars in his hand obstructing traffic.

Then the six and half foot, 300 pound black male attacked Officer Wilson. Now your stupid, guttersnipe ass wants to claim Officer Wilson didn't have "probable cause"?

You're a stupid mutha fucking jackass, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You're right, he had no choice but to shoot the guy. Couldn't have tasered him, had to shoot him. Even though Brown was unarmed.

Oh and you're full of shit. Here's the chief saying that Wilson had no knowledge of the BOLO. GO fuck yourself. Stealing cigarillos doesn't carry a death sentence. And none of what you said counters the fact that there was racial bias present in the Ferguson PD.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local...bery/14124259/
Old 03-07-2015, 07:26 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're right, he had no choice but to shoot the guy. Couldn't have tasered him, had to shoot him. Even though Brown was unarmed.

Oh and you're full of shit. Here's the chief saying that Wilson had no knowledge of the BOLO. GO fuck yourself. Stealing cigarillos doesn't carry a death sentence. And none of what you said counters the fact that there was racial bias present in the Ferguson PD.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local...bery/14124259/
Keep living in your fucking cocoon of stupidity, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Criminals who attack police officers get what they fuckin' deserve, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
Wilson noticed Brown was carrying a box of cigars that had been reported stolen. Wilson, he said, initially stopped Brown for blocking traffic, but as he began driving past Brown, he noticed Brown was holding cigars.

At that point, Wilson "made the connection" that Brown might have been involved in a theft that had just been broadcast on police radio, Jackson said.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/u...ting/14098369/
Quote:
[A]s Johnson and Brown walked down the middle of Canfield Drive, they encountered Wilson’s police cruiser. Wilson testified he told the pair to move to the sidewalk, prompting a vulgar response from Brown. “It was a very unusual and not expected response from a simple request,” Wilson told the grand jury.

Then, Wilson noticed the cigarillos in Brown’s hand. The store clerk had reported the robbery earlier that morning. Wilson identified Brown and Johnson as potential suspects.

“When I start looking at Brown, first thing I notice is in his right hand, his hand is full of cigarillos. And that’s when it clicked for me because I now saw the cigarillos, I looked in my mirror, I did a doublecheck that Johnson was wearing a black shirt, these are the two from the stealing,” Wilson testified.

http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-brown...dorian-1729359
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #42
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wish you could crack one, Lustyturd.

Unfortunately, your humor is as barren as your head is.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:47 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nobody cares about Michael Brown. Nobody cares about Darren Wilson, and nobody cares about the truth. All they care about is how they can spin this incident to gain a political advantage. Holder wanted this guy. If there was ANYTHING, no matter how small, to nail Wilson on, he would have done it. There wasn't. The simple fact is, this is not the case on which to build the idea that law enforcement in Ferguson, and elsewhere, is racist. Does that mean that the department isn't racist? Of course not. It may well be. Probably is. I've seen justice go down firsthand. If you're a black man accused of a crime, God help you.

But this one was just good police work, with a tragic ending. Leave it at that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 10:00 PM   #44
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I wish you could crack one, Lustyturd.

Unfortunately, your humor is as barren as your head is.

Here's one for you:

Shammyfag walks into a bar and orders a dozen martinis. Bartender mixes, pours and lines them all up on the bar in front of him and asks "What's with all the drinks, limey?" Shammyfag says, "I'm celebrating my first blowjob." Bartender says "Congratulations! But don't you think 12 martinis might be a little excessive?"

Shammyfag replies, "I figure if this doesn't get the taste out of my mouth, nothing will!"

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 10:18 PM   #45
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's one for you:

Shammyfag walks into a bar and orders a dozen martinis. Bartender mixes, pours and lines them all up on the bar in front of him and asks "What's with all the drinks, limey?" Shammyfag says, "I'm celebrating my first blowjob." Bartender says "Congratulations! But don't you think 12 martinis might be a little excessive?"

Shammyfag replies, "I figure if this doesn't get the taste out of my mouth, nothing will!"

^Hahahaha good one!!!

101dirtyjokes.com won't hold you out forever!

And since you love faggot jokes so much heres one for you and your faggot friends:

Q:How do you fit Lustyturd, LLIdiot, IB Wanker and JDMoron onto one bar stool?

A:You flip it over!
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women