Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160572
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2018, 03:38 PM   #511
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And exactly how many CEOs of major corporations have you known personally?

The problem is Trump creates his own chaos as opposed to other CEOs who have external forces create the chaos. The tariff on steel alone will create chaos for car manufacturers in this country.
I assume you are prepared to pay a "Trump" tax on the next car you purchase?
And a follow up question should be are these Fortune 500 companies, Fortune 100 or even Fortune 1000 companies... It's funny Trump people love to talk about Trump thriving under chaos and that's how he ran his business. Business people will tell you that Trump's company was just a mom/pop store on steroids. It was family owned and operated. He wouldn't be able to run a public company that way. And CEO's of actual major corps don't seem to like chaos because markets don't like chaos.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:38 PM   #512
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I've known 3. Without saying it - one was a CEO of a major credit card company that had holdings in property management. Damn, he really liked chaos. But then - so do I - I like when a bunch of stuff is happening. It's exciting.
That's why I love Big Don!

Quote:
And exactly how many CEOs of major corporations have you known personally?

The problem is Trump creates his own chaos as opposed to other CEOs who have external forces create the chaos. The tariff on steel alone will create chaos for car manufacturers in this country.
I assume you are prepared to pay a "Trump" tax on the next car you purchase?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 05:19 PM   #513
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Oh my these Sam Nunberg interviews are highly entertaining. This guys lawyer has to be drinking plenty tonight.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #514
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Talking Factless Ruskie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
They still have Hillary leading? Really? They are still polling for 2016 in 2018? That’s news right there.
That's the nature of your desperation. And don't forget the Russians. Maybe you can pan gold thar next Comrade.

Quote:
What does the electoral college have to do with the popular vote?
Bumpkiss actually. If you are electing a class president or a Cocker Spaniel, you use 'popular vote'. If you are electing the President of the US, you use an electoral college. Why? Because everyone is not LaLaLand or NYC. That's why. Which curiously enough is exactly why the framers used an electoral college system in the first place.

Quote:
The fact I was stating is that common sense tells you that if he lost the popular vote by 3 million, there is no way his approval rating can be over 50%. He didn’t get 50% of the vote, how could expect any accurate poll to have him that high no matter the polling sample?
Maybe some of them are able to step into the light. Even the ignorant can learn. OK, fine - not in your case Comrade.

Quote:
The only way that would be possible is if over 80% of those polled were Republicans who voted for him. No one cares what NYC or LA thinks? No you don’t care. I and a lot others care more about what they think than people in WV or Alabama or Montana. That’s an idiotic statement because a huge amount of the population in the country live in those places so “no one” is foolish to say.
So you got the right numbers there. There were 3 million in LaLaLand alone, also 3 million in NYC. Between those two, she lost by half of those. Regardless, that is exactly why we have an electoral college and States. Don't like NY or NYC move and faggit about 'em. Same for Kalifornication. Or wait until the big 'un floats them off towards Hawaii.

Quote:
Just say no Trump cock holders care and it’s more accurate. Also, straight lies and conspiracy tends to be common practice for Trump people. The protests weren’t Russian backed, you are thinking of the Russians trying to get Trump elected, that’s what’s been proven. The marches were against Trump and pro women. But nice try.
Well... you could read the news. Russia sponsored a Never Trump rally in NYC, same day as a pro TRUMP rally they sponsored. Again, regardless, they would prefer Old Fugly anyway as they can always find her price. But feel free to layout the 'what’s been proven' of Russia trying to get Trump elected. You can put it right between these two line --. It will fit, because there ain't jack. Eh Comrade?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:19 PM   #515
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

That was classic Trump speak. You literally said nothing that refuted anything I said with actual facts, just word vomit…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
That's the nature of your desperation. And don't forget the Russians. Maybe you can pan gold thar next Comrade.
My desperation? What desperation? I just pointed out that you made the absurd comment that they still have Hillary leading in the 2016 election. You responded to that with utter nonsense.

Quote:
Bumpkiss actually. If you are electing a class president or a Cocker Spaniel, you use 'popular vote'. If you are electing the President of the US, you use an electoral college. Why? Because everyone is not LaLaLand or NYC. That's why. Which curiously enough is exactly why the framers used an electoral college system in the first place.
Again what does the electoral college have to do with this? It’s just you talking about something because you can’t refute the statement. The electoral college doesn’t have any barring on someone’s approval rating, while the popular vote does because it’s how the actual population voted. Trump won the electoral college, no one is debating that. But he lost the popular vote by A LOT and there is no way that he could lose way more than half of the population in an election and then have over a 50% approval rating in his first month. It’s common sense. But of course you Trump people either lack that or just choose to ignore it when it goes against your Dear Leader.

Quote:
Maybe some of them are able to step into the light. Even the ignorant can learn. OK, fine - not in your case Comrade.
Step into the light? They came out into the light alright, they came out in droves to march against him. They’ve shown up at election after election to vote against him. And his approval has gone down since then. And if he’s stupid enough to push for these tariffs, his approval numbers will dip even more. There isn’t any light on the side of people who support Trump.

Quote:
So you got the right numbers there. There were 3 million in LaLaLand alone, also 3 million in NYC. Between those two, she lost by half of those. Regardless, that is exactly why we have an electoral college and States. Don't like NY or NYC move and faggit about 'em. Same for Kalifornication. Or wait until the big 'un floats them off towards Hawaii.
Do you not consider California and New York states? Because their votes count just as much as everyone else so it doesn’t matter how many votes they put against Trump, they are still Americans who voted against him.

Quote:
Well... you could read the news. Russia sponsored a Never Trump rally in NYC, same day as a pro TRUMP rally they sponsored. Again, regardless, they would prefer Old Fugly anyway as they can always find her price. But feel free to layout the 'what’s been proven' of Russia trying to get Trump elected. You can put it right between these two line --. It will fit, because there ain't jack. Eh Comrade?
My God you are an idiot. Yes the Russians did have pro and anti rallies. But that isn’t the marches I was talking about. You are gonna pretend that you don’t remember the massive marches against pro women’s march against Trump that occurred all over the country? That wasn’t Russian backed so stop lying. Either you’re a massive idiot or you’re just a simple minded person. The Russians actually preferred Trump win. We know this. How do we know? It was in an email that was sent to Liddle Donnie when he set up the meeting with Russians. He released those emails, so can’t call fake news. We also know because the same intelligence that talked about those pro/anti rallies stated that Russia turned their attentions to getting Trump elected. So maybe you didn’t see that part when reading or maybe you just watch Fox News or read Breitbart and they didn’t give you that fact. Maybe brush up on all the facts before making moronic statements. Eh comrade?
Old 03-05-2018, 08:48 PM   #516
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I've known 3. Without saying it - one was a CEO of a major credit card company that had holdings in property management. Damn, he really liked chaos. But then - so do I - I like when a bunch of stuff is happening. It's exciting.
That's why I love Big Don!
You may like chaos but the average person in this country does not. The stock markets do NOT like chaos. The people working in the White House do NOT like chaos which is why they are having the problems they are having. No one knows what Trump will say or do next. He comes out in favor of tariffs on steel and aluminum and the majority of Republicans, led by Ryan, are against him.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...iffs-trade-war

As I keep pointing out, his successes while in office are far outweighed by his failures.

No repeal and replace of Obamacare.
No renegotiation of NAFTA.
No wall being built with Mexico paying for it.
No new jobs for coal miners and prospects for them are slim .
Despite travel bans, no changes in immigration policies.
Relations with blacks and Hispanics are ridiculously low.
Because of the new tax law, the deficit, which Trump promised to eliminate, is expected to rise $1.5 trillion over the next 10 years.

The only opinion poll that has Trump close to even is Rasmussen and he is still below 50% there with 48% approval rating and when you factor in those that STRONGLY approve of Trump vs. those that STRONGLY disapprove, the margin is -9%.

And the latest poll in the hotly contested Pennsylvania special House election shows Democrat Lamb ahead of Republican Saccone. If Lamb is able to win in a House district that didn't even have a Democratic candidate in 2014 and 2016, it will be further indication that Trump support is fading.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:45 AM   #517
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
common sense tells you that if he lost the popular vote by 3 million, there is no way his approval rating can be over 50%. He didn’t get 50% of the vote, how could expect any accurate poll to have him that high no matter the polling sample?
Quote:
Trump... lost the popular vote by A LOT and there is no way that he could lose way more than half of the population in an election and then have over a 50% approval rating in his first month. It’s common sense.
No, you stupid fuck. You know nothing about polls, their methodology or how their results can and do bounce around. And common sense tells us it is not only possible, it's LIKELY for an incoming President's approval rating to increase during the 3 months between Election Day and the Inauguration. It happens all the time (look up the actual record for odumbo, Bush, Clinton) because most Americans want a new President to succeed, whether they voted for him or not.

Bill Clinton was elected in 1992 with only 43% of the popular vote - yet his approval rating averaged 56% during his first 3 months in office. Look it up.

You keep saying Trump lost the popular vote by "a lot". You rounded up 2.87 million. That sounds like a lot, until you realize close to 136 million votes were cast in the 2016 Presidential election. You're afraid to talk in percentages, which is what really counts. Trump received 46.1% of the vote versus versus 48.2% for hildebeest and 5.7% for third-party candidates. So Trump won with a higher percentage than Bill Clinton did in 1992. Common sense, which you clearly lack, tells us it is easily possible, even LIKELY, that Trump's approval rating may have seen a post-election bounce, just as Bill Clinton's did.

Oh, and one more thing - those approval ratings include everyone of voting age in their polling sample, not just those who actually cast a ballot on Election Day. So you're looking at apples and oranges. But that's a common-sense methodology issue that your pea brain is too tiny to grasp.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:53 AM   #518
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

And speaking of chaos in the White House -- Gary Cohn, Trump's top economic advisor, quit yesterday because of Trump's stance on tariffs. And because of the chaos the DJIA futures are down about 200 points. Love that chaos!!!

And now Trump is reassessing his previous statements on tariffs. Here is how President Trump operates: (1) Makes stupid tweets or statements on a given subject. (2) Is told by his staff and members of Congress how stupid those tweets or statements are. (3) Reverses his field.

Love that chaos!!!
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:03 AM   #519
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
And speaking of chaos in the White House -- Gary Cohn, Trump's top economic advisor, quit yesterday because of Trump's stance on tariffs. And because of the chaos the DJIA futures are down about 200 points. Love that chaos!!!

And now Trump is reassessing his previous statements on tariffs. Here is how President Trump operates: (1) Makes stupid tweets or statements on a given subject. (2) Is told by his staff and members of Congress how stupid those tweets or statements are. (3) Reverses his field.

Love that chaos!!!
Hmmmm...

I remember when Ronald Reagan in his first term pushed through massive tax cuts and then a couple years later reversed the whole thing and increased taxes because of what happened. Now that's real chaos, when you impliment a policy and then reverse it later.

Nothing like that has happened in the Trump White House. The only things that have happened are normal changes in policy while in formulation and before implimentation. This is normal. You just have never heard about these changes while policy is being formulated before because no one ever tweeted his current policy ideas before they were implimented before. Trump will tweet an OPINION about a topic and then later his opinion doesn't reflect the policy finally promulgated. It's looks chaotic but it's just normal policy formulation.

The one chaotic thing that is different is the number of people coming and going in these jobs, but who cares. And what does it matter if his son in law doesn't have a TS clearance anymore.

He's achieved more in his first year than any President save FDR. Obamacare is now VOLUNTARY. And all the other things I've mentioned. But the big positive is saving the American aluminium and steel industries from dumping by China and others who are selling products way below their costs of production. Dumping to destroy someone else's industrial base so you can then raise prices later is a well recognized taboo in trade and Trump must place sanctions on these countries' products. The Chinese produce more steel and aluminium every year than the entire world's use of these products in order to keep their own workers on the job, and idiot economists here say we should do the opposite and let all our own workers go eat dirt. Bullshit.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:44 PM   #520
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Hmmmm...

I remember when Ronald Reagan in his first term pushed through massive tax cuts and then a couple years later reversed the whole thing and increased taxes because of what happened. Now that's real chaos, when you impliment a policy and then reverse it later.

Nothing like that has happened in the Trump White House. The only things that have happened are normal changes in policy while in formulation and before implimentation. This is normal. You just have never heard about these changes while policy is being formulated before because no one ever tweeted his current policy ideas before they were implimented before. Trump will tweet an OPINION about a topic and then later his opinion doesn't reflect the policy finally promulgated. It's looks chaotic but it's just normal policy formulation.

The one chaotic thing that is different is the number of people coming and going in these jobs, but who cares. And what does it matter if his son in law doesn't have a TS clearance anymore.

He's achieved more in his first year than any President save FDR. Obamacare is now VOLUNTARY. And all the other things I've mentioned. But the big positive is saving the American aluminium and steel industries from dumping by China and others who are selling products way below their costs of production. Dumping to destroy someone else's industrial base so you can then raise prices later is a well recognized taboo in trade and Trump must place sanctions on these countries' products. The Chinese produce more steel and aluminium every year than the entire world's use of these products in order to keep their own workers on the job, and idiot economists here say we should do the opposite and let all our own workers go eat dirt. Bullshit.

Maybe you should do some research on things. Chinese steel isn’t biggest exporter to the US, it’s actually Canada. And third is Mexico, with Brazil and South Korea rounding out the top 5. That’s why he is now talking about possible exemptions for allies for “national security”.

But I’m sure Trump knows all too well about Chinese steel… and Russian steel. That’s what he used in his hotels. Now he wants to try to act like he wants to protect the American steel workers, where was that when he was buying steel? For a supposed businessman president, he is making stupid business decisions. He is going to cost more jobs in other sectors to try to help some steel workers, that’s bad business. Case in point, a beer manufacturing company said that their practice is to buy as much American aluminum as possible and then buy from foreign countries to meet their high demand. Well that company has said that they will have to cut jobs now. So right there we are losing those JOBS, JOBS, JOBS that Trump keeps talking about and we can expect a increase in the price of that beer or your soda. Bad business. Then you have the stupid tweet by Trump talking about cars and making it harder for European luxury cars to enter the country. Well that sounds great on paper until you realize that companies like BMW actually have factories in the US and so they aren’t facing tariffs on those. But those European companies can rise tariffs on Ford, Chevy, GMC, etc. and make those companies have to cut more workers. Bad business again. Then you have the EU beating Trump at his own game. Notice that they talked about two seemingly small things maybe being hit by them, bourbon and Harley’s. Bourbon would directly effect Mitch McConnell in Kentucky and Harley’s would directly effect Paul Ryan in Ohio. So those states that working class people will be losing jobs again. Thanks to the business practices of the supposed businessman president and the two men who refuse to rein him in.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:15 PM   #521
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Harley’s (sic) would directly effect (sic) Paul Ryan in Ohio.
Paul Ryan's district is in Ohio? Who knew?

Harley Davidsons are assembled here from parts and components that are manufactured all over the world, including Germany and Italy. Why would the EU impose tariffs on products it helps to produce?

https://www.throttlexbatteries.com/d...D67A6B7D0B565F
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:02 AM   #522
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Guys, I'm not like Trump and his minions. I must confess that I spoke too fast. While in the excitement of writing about how stupid the business president's proposal was for businesses, I said Ohio when I meant Wisconsin. Yes Ryan represents a district in Ohio but he is a Wisconsin boy. Boy I'm sorry, I didn't think me misspeaking on that one thing made the idiotic move by Trump any better. But I should have know that it would to the circle jerk of stupidity that is the Trump people on this board. Guess what? It's an idiotic move. His own people are saying it is an idiotic move. Trying to play gotcha doesn't make it any less of an idiotic move. If only Trump read more, he would have a better grasp of history. He will have to learn the hard way just like Bush.

But while I'm here guys, how about that swamp that Trump was suppose to drain...
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/08/what...for-trump.html
Old 03-08-2018, 12:28 PM   #523
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1060576829]And speaking of chaos in the White House -- Gary Cohn, Trump's top economic advisor, quit yesterday because of Trump's stance on tariffs. And because of the chaos the DJIA futures are down about 200 points. Love that chaos!!!
QUOTE]

200 points...? lol....whatta stupid statement.

Thirty years ago a 200 point drop would be real news and reason for concern....but not today when the market's hovering around 25,000.

For the record, that's not even 1% of the Dow, dumbass. Cohn didn't step down over that nor Trump's stance on tariffs. Cohn had completed the job he 'd been originally hired to do and it was time for him to move on.

The only chaos going on here is the hurricane of libturd BS swirling in the pea brains of anyone who refers to themselves as a progressive. Bwahahaaha!

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:33 PM   #524
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

... And, 'Little Rocket Man' just blinked.

SCORE!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:30 AM   #525
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
And the latest poll in the hotly contested Pennsylvania special House election shows Democrat Lamb ahead of Republican Saccone..
Oh, really???

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...lamb-6327.html

Here's a poll I find interesting. You like Axios, don't you? They're a libtard millennial outfit...

https://www.axios.com/axios-surveymo...cfe5065a3.html

All of those "Unknown Republican candidates" are doing pretty good.

This may have something to do with it...

https://www.axios.com/republican-eco...source=sidebar

There is some good news for you, AD(D), and LM though. I hear they now have a cure for your particular strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Unfortunately, it's a suppository...

http://www.safemedication.com/safeme...toriesProperly

You shove it up your ass!!!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women