Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 12:47 PM   #331
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
I use to say that Trump was racial insensitive myself but take it from a black man who has black family members and is involved in African American communities, none of us are saying that. And I don't believe that anymore. He is a racist. That poll shows it. His approval rating is lower than the view that is racist. He has said too many things throughout his political career and personal life to keep giving him the benefit of doubt. I say, if these are the things he's willing to say in public and to people he isn't close with, imagine what he says to his family and close friends. But as long as people (not just his base) keep giving him the benefit of the doubt, we will keep having to deal with a racist man saying racist things and people quickly saying he isn't a racist. It's horrible that we have to live in a country where a man can call a whole continent a shithouse, defend white supremacists spitting in the face of people who look like me, and then other white people say well he just misinformed. The divide in this country will continue to grow with talk like that. And it's a shame because it only benefits people like Trump and white supremacists.
I see your case of Trump Derangement Syndrome hasn't improved. Oh well, it should go away in about 7 years.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:11 PM   #332
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
I see your case of Trump Derangement Syndrome hasn't improved. Oh well, it should go away in about 7 years.
Making up fake syndromes to deal with things you don't want to hear isn't a good way to live your life. Maybe you should improve on that. I'm apparently not the only person in the country to think he's a racist. Like the polls show, it's actually higher than his approval rating. Oh but I won't have to wait 7 years to be done with Trump. And I will have the joy of the elections coming up in November to look forward to. After that we will get to see the horror Trump has subjected our country to lessen. So there's that.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:37 AM   #333
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
No. It's terminal.

And, that's a good thing!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:17 AM   #334
gfejunkie

Quote:
I will have the joy of the elections coming up in November to look forward to.
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ity-ncna844236

"Those anticipating a Democratic wave must understand, first, that most of the public now considers the economy to be in great shape. That is a critical issue when it comes to getting elected. Remember the presidential campaign of the Democrats’ own Bill Clinton coined the phrase, “The economy, stupid.”

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...gain_this_fall

"Democrats aren't promising anything. Voters may take them at their word -- and let the Republicans keep on keeping on."

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...idterm-chances

"Stivers said the bump in Trump’s approval rating is a good sign for Republicans running for reelection."

"A Monmouth University Poll released Wednesday showed that Trump’s approval rating had jumped 10 points compared to last month, while the Democratic advantage on the generic ballot had shrunk to 2 percentage points."

Old 02-09-2018, 06:48 AM   #335
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

"Those anticipating a Democratic wave must understand, first, that most of the public now considers the economy to be in great shape. That is a critical issue when it comes to getting elected. Remember the presidential campaign of the Democrats’ own Bill Clinton coined the phrase, “The economy, stupid.”

"Democrats aren't promising anything. Voters may take them at their word -- and let the Republicans keep on keeping on."

"Stivers said the bump in Trump’s approval rating is a good sign for Republicans running for reelection."

"A Monmouth University Poll released Wednesday showed that Trump’s approval rating had jumped 10 points compared to last month, while the Democratic advantage on the generic ballot had shrunk to 2 percentage points."

Trump has certainly pulled up a bit but still is negative in EVERY poll when it comes to his overall approval rating in office. Yes, he is doing okay in his approval rating on the economy but he must be failing elsewhere. -2% to -23% overall.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

There is a special election in Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District on March 13th. This is Trump country and he won the district by 20 points in 2016. Democrat Conor Lamb vs. Republican Rick Saccone. Both Trump and Pence have visited the area in support of Saccone. A great deal of money has been spent in support of Saccone. This election has been called a "must-win" for Trump after recent disasters at the polls for Republicans. Saccone is the favorite but by much less than 20 points. I believe that this is the last bell weather test before November. Should be interesting.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:14 AM   #336
gfejunkie

***Yawn***

All the dimretards have to offer is hate.

The only issue they apparently care about is DACA and they're on the wrong side of that one too...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...lling-n2444632

"Democrats reacted to President Trump's initial offer with counter-productive contempt and race-baiting, but his proposal wasn't unreasonable on the merits."

Ask millsy. Race baiting is a sure fire way to stir up a little hate.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/h...-for-democrats

"For the last few years, Democrats have - almost across the board - abandoned issues that matter to working Americans in favor of supporting their march toward expanding legal and illegal immigration."

Dimretards are going to have to stop relying on a permanent dependent underclass vote for their power.
The problem is... They don't stay dependent forever.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:05 AM   #337
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Maybe look at how the economy has been and see how low his numbers were and continue to be. He has a uncanny ability to separate the success of the economy from his approval. Maybe has to do with people not liking him, his way of governing or what he says. Not to mention, they have oversold what the average American will get back from the tax cut and the reports of the amounts companies and the 1% get back will be easy to show who really benefited from the cut.

Oh for all those talks of needing something, and Trump having good economic numbers... we continue to see a wave of voters coming out against Trump. But you see these things and continue to make excuses:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3804413

But keep lying to yourself as more and more special elections have results where people flip heavy Trump seats and seats Republican held for decades. It will make it so much sweeter when y'all look up in November and have to lie about what happened.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:09 AM   #338
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
***Yawn***

All the dimretards have to offer is hate.

The only issue they apparently care about is DACA and they're on the wrong side of that one too...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...lling-n2444632

"Democrats reacted to President Trump's initial offer with counter-productive contempt and race-baiting, but his proposal wasn't unreasonable on the merits."

http://canadafreepress.com/article/h...-for-democrats

"For the last few years, Democrats have - almost across the board - abandoned issues that matter to working Americans in favor of supporting their march toward expanding legal and illegal immigration."

That's odd you tell me that. Maybe more people should tell Trump that since he does that all the time. He race baits and uses wedge issues to placate his base.

Should we switch from race to how Trump and his administration handle the men who abuse women? Because I remember a Trump lackey on here saying Cory Booker looked like an abusive ex, well looks like Trump people are ok with an abusive ex and him dating someone in their administration. This administration lacks any morals.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:11 AM   #339
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump has certainly pulled up a bit but still is negative in EVERY poll when it comes to his overall approval rating in office. Yes, he is doing okay in his approval rating on the economy but he must be failing elsewhere. -2% to -23% overall.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

There is a special election in Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District on March 13th. This is Trump country and he won the district by 20 points in 2016. Democrat Conor Lamb vs. Republican Rick Saccone. Both Trump and Pence have visited the area in support of Saccone. A great deal of money has been spent in support of Saccone. This election has been called a "must-win" for Trump after recent disasters at the polls for Republicans. Saccone is the favorite but by much less than 20 points. I believe that this is the last bell weather test before November. Should be interesting.
That is a tough seat to win. It's not a swing or lean seat. It's a heavy Republican seat that shouldn't be in play. If the Democrat wins that seat or loses by 2-5 points, that's scary for Trump.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:12 AM   #340
gfejunkie

Quote:
Should we switch from race to how Trump and his administration handle the men who abuse women?
Yeah. They get fired.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:16 AM   #341
gfejunkie

Quote:
Quote:
That's odd you tell me that. Maybe more people should tell Trump that since he does that all the time. He race baits and uses wedge issues to placate his base.
Is it confession time, millsy???
Old 02-09-2018, 08:48 AM   #342
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is it confession time, millsy???
Confession time? Not at all. I don't race bait. I do and will always put out people are racist and racism. But my point was that Trump race baits all the time. So maybe more of your fellow cult members should tell dear leader to stop if you want others to do the same.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:49 AM   #343
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah. They get fired.

Yeah he got fired after it became public and they couldn't hide it. But they've known for months. The ex wife told them. The FBI told them he had issues that prevented a clearance. And they never looked into it after a year? They knew and did nothing. It's been reported White House council knew for a while but thought he was a steady hand to have around. But nice try.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:13 AM   #344
gfejunkie

Quote:
Confession time?
They do say it's good for the soul, Milly23

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=660
Old 02-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #345
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
That is a tough seat to win. It's not a swing or lean seat. It's a heavy Republican seat that shouldn't be in play. If the Democrat wins that seat or loses by 2-5 points, that's scary for Trump.
And I never thought Alabama would elect a Democrat to the Senate in 2017. A state Trump won by 29% in 2016. Yes, the Republican was a 100% certified bigot but Trump backed him. Politics is obviously more important than integrity.

I agree that the seat in Pennsylvania will probably not move from red to blue. But if the outcome does not not come close to Trump's performance in the district in 2016 it will be another bad omen for Republicans in November.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women