Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews
Default my website....

Okay so I am tired of the emails/pm's all that other crap!

my website isn't down....it's deleted. I am doing things differently and don't want/need a website! Thanks for the 3974297434732732 emails/pm's informing me that it's down, but I think I know since I deleted it

Toodles!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Brooke - That's 3974297434732732 people that want to know. You should be happy about that! Glad you're back!
Old 03-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
Brooke - That's 3974297434732732 people that want to know.
Or it could just be Buzzbomb.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

actually more than half of the people who have asked/told me have never set up an appointment...just shows the lurkers who never set up and just look at my pictures while they jack off or do whatever it is they do
Old 03-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
neversoft
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Relax Brooke, I've seen you numerous times and still like to rub one out looking at your pictures.

J/K.

Nothing beats you in person...nothing!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
jbnome
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Or it could just be Buzzbomb.
Hey, no shit, hold on, he just walked through the door....HEY DUMBASS!!!.................... .............................A SSSSSWHIPE!............YEEEEAA AAAHHHH!!you..listen.....,you been messen with Brookes puter today?????????? WHAT????NOOOO!!!!! BROOKE!!!BUTTONS!!!..........O PEN YOUR EARS!!!DICKWAD!!!!!.........I SAID!!..WERE YOU MESSEN WITH BROOKE BUTTONS PUTER TODAY!!!!!!.....WHAT??? NO??... WHAT????? NO!!!thats all I needed to know.. OHH Shit, hold on, now I got to explain everything to this douchebag......
Old 03-07-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Old 03-08-2011, 06:12 AM   #8
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default wow if half of the 3974297434732732

people HAVE seen you you really do not need a website and you must be rich tired and sore. it is a bit odd you should get offended by the thought of guys jacking off to your photos. this is a site frequented by a bunch of perverts who chase women you screw strangers for money. we daydream about women we fantasize about women and often we hook up with women. while i have never met you i have on several occasions whacked off to your pics wondering what it would be like to have you and if the situation was right i would love to do just that. there has never been a woman i have seen in person that i did not jerk off to thinking about before our meeting and if it was good after. you have to stop and ask why do i post naked pictures of myself on this and other sites and what effect do i think this will have on my business and what will it do to the guys that view them. they are posted in hopes of exciting so much we make that call and spend our money. as it is impossible to book every time a beautiful womans pics entice us sometimes we take care of business in other ways and dream of the day we meet that woman in the flesh. so relax be happy that you are young and beautiful, so much so that not only every day are there guys pulling their puds dreaming of doing all kinds of things with you but that from that bunch a few will pick up the phone or pm and have the pleasure of your company. now if you will excuse me i have a date with someones showcase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeButtons View Post
actually more than half of the people who have asked/told me have never set up an appointment...just shows the lurkers who never set up and just look at my pictures while they jack off or do whatever it is they do
Old 03-08-2011, 07:03 AM   #9
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Brooke,
You have an interesting outlook on what is 99% of the GENTS on here. I'm sure none of them are offended. BD
Old 03-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Did Buzzbomb hack Brooke's account? Hmmmm!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #11
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
now if you will excuse me i have a date with someones showcase.
pam

In the context of your post, one of the funniest things I've read on here.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #12
YANKITpullitJACKIT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Did Buzzbomb hack Brooke's account? Hmmmm!
OOOHHH YAAAhhhhhh, your just trying to "flush" out a handle, but I'm wwwwwaaayyyyyyy to smart for you JOOOOKAAAAAAAAZZZZZ!!!!.....OO OOOHHHHH SHIT!!!!...................... ......DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMBBB BBBBBBBBBBBB YOU JJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! !!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!:mf_slee p: .....if youll excuse me...I'm late fur a date with an avatar!!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #13
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default what a spectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKITpullitJACKIT View Post
OOOHHH YAAAhhhhhh, your just trying to "flush" out a handle, but I'm wwwwwaaayyyyyyy to smart for you JOOOOKAAAAAAAAZZZZZ!!!!.....OO OOOHHHHH SHIT!!!!...................... ......DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMBBB BBBBBBBBBBBB YOU JJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! !!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!:mf_slee p: .....if youll excuse me...I'm late fur a date with an avatar!!
first post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #14
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Trolling can be addictive, and there are not too many detox facilities for this affliction.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #15
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just found it rather amusing that people who have never set up appointments suddenly is bummed that its down. And now letting me know as if I didn't already know. Also while we are letting it all out, my e.com profile is pulled too and guess what.....wait for it..... I deleted that too!!

I love spending time with you NS your truly a treat We must get together soon since we are neighbors!!!

And no one should be offended by what I said. I know why many gents are here, I also know when putting pictures up you are gonna get the ones that jack off to photos but never set up appointments. There are some that will set up after seeing pictures and having fantasies.

But the main reason why I posted this was because I find it rather amusing, not offending, that people are letting me know my own site is not working when I am in control of it. If I want it back, I can put it back up, I've paid for a 2 year domain. I just find that there isn't a point to a website and I would rather want to be UTR than anything else. It's why I am not posting on here as much anymore other than hours of work...well play
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women