Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool How many of you fellows would see a gal that you might not normally see based on her posting style if you find it intriguing or witty?

I'm just curious because this has happened to me
several times ie: fellows who aren't into tattooed females .
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Posting style often helps make my decisions in that regard... both pro and con.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
DRorchia
Valued Poster

That's a good question. Right now I'm trying to build a "list" of providers I'd like to see when I come home to Austin. I do try to get a "feel" for a provider by the things they post. For example....Crystal Kitty comes across as very sweet in most of her posts. Read her reviews and the men who've met her say that she is very sweet in person. So I try to combine what providers post with the reviews of what men that have actually met them have to say about them. I probably wouldn't rely on the providers post alone, no matter how witty or cute simply because internet personality and real life personality aren't always the same. That's where honest reviews help so much.
DRorchia is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Lately I have really been digging babydollsnow. Something about her, just love her posting style.

Sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #5
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

+1 d man. CK is one of the sweetest ladies on here. both in taste and in personality.
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #6
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Lately I have really been digging babydollsnow. Something about her, just love her posting style.

Sixx
I will agree with you on that Sixx. She is an example of a girl that's not typically my "type" but she has me intrigued. Now go see her and write a review so I can make an informed decision!
DRorchia is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #7
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Posting Style has aDefinant influence to my Decisions..My ATF is just one example...She wasnt my NORMAL type but her Style and personality came out in her postings..So i took a chance one day and have been seeing her regularly ever since.
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #8
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

I'll admit that many ladies' posts have resulted in me checking their showcase, website, then reviews, then ads. Several were added to my todo list.

I'll also add, that when a gal is on my todo list, her continuing posts serve as a reminder which helps when deciding who on the list is next.

I'm probably an oddball, but I prefer to be hooked via an interesting post than spend time hunting thru the ads.

Personally I wish the environment here encouraged more ladies to post. Especially the noobs and visitors.
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:26 PM   #9
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic Paven.
A string of post were how I came to fall in love with someone here. Some people are easier to read if you really pay attention. Others, not so much. I was very surprised that I ended up really clicking with someone here on the board, non bcd, after reading his posts. I didn't care for him at all, but when I met him in person I thought he was completely different. Now I consider him a friend. The only guy friend I have here on eccie. I have heard the craziest things from guys who followed my post. One guy told me he thought I would be way older. One said he expected me to look rode hard and put up wet. I scratched my head at that one, but the perceptions we have of each other are interesting. I know I get curious about some gentleman that post. I was super excited to meet runswithscissors at one of the luncheons just based on his sig line!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:54 PM   #10
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Some ladies I want to meet more because of their intelligent posting.

There are more ladies who I decide I DON'T want to meet because they can't keep their inner psycho quiet when they post. One of the best things about these boards is when ladies post "self posted alerts."

Ladies, you can probably profit by reading the board and noticing when guys post alerts on themselves by their posting style.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:21 AM   #11
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely a good topic in the present climate especially.

Over the years, countless clients & non-bcd hobby friends have stated that my posted thoughts appealed to them. Whether we agree or disagree, I'm considered "comfortable" to talk with and know that I am the same person as "Kat" as I am in RL. Regardless of whether or not I'm fulfilling a fantasy or simply lending an ear, being genuine is very important to me and I'm glad it shows.

BBangs... That's very sweet how you conveyed your story. I'm happy for you this Valentine's.

GG... I'm with you on paying attention. That's one reason I don't let negative posters scare me off. This is just as much research material for me as it is for the fellas. :-P

Keep sharing your thoughts, People! We have to learn from each other... Different perspectives, experiences, lessons learned... & hopefully in a comfortable environment for us all.

XOXOX
Kit-Kat
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:26 AM   #12
atlfan999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Posting style does mean a lot. Without forums such as eccie offers, choosing who to meet would be a real crapshoot for sure.
atlfan999 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:39 AM   #13
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Kat. I've wanted to meet Paven forever, because of her wit and quarky ways.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:00 AM   #14
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Thank you Kat. I've wanted to meet Paven forever, because of her wit and quarky ways.

Same here
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:37 AM   #15
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I for one do enjoy the co-ed discussions; I have met several Ladies on this board due to the fact that their style of writing captured me for a moment and held my attention.

I have never been "locked into" just seeing a certain "type" of lady; I travel extensively and have met many of the ladies who post nationally; my decisions to reach out to these ladies is based largely on their postings, not the fact that they have tattoos or not, are Asian, or Black, tall or spinner. What intrigues me is their personality that comes through between the lines.

And vice versa, Ladies; I am sure that many of you whether you actively post or not read the "self alerts" on the gentlemens style of posting and find yourself intruiged or put off.

I know many Ladies feel they walk a fine line posting; many get accused of "posting an ad" anytime they want to join or start a discussion and I find that very sad. I do enjoy Ladies starting and joining in on discussions; that is part of what this board is about; and the excitement of meeting someone you have followed just hightens the encounter as it was for me to meet Ms Britney Bangs at one of the socials.

Great topic, Paven, I find you witty and intriguing; sorry to ramble on, I find myself in yet another country in yet another hotel room. Everyone have fun in Austin!
runswithscissors is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women