Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Questions for the Staff - Houston
Questions for the Staff - Houston Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2017, 10:16 PM   #1
River Song
Simply Extraordinary

User ID: 315773
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Rules for ads

Dear Sirs,
I have noticed a provider has posted a regular ad 5 times in the month of May in the Houston section. This does not include the multiple weekend post that have been made. Are you no longer enforcing one ad every 7 days and one ad during the weekend? If this is the case I'm sure many providers would like to take advantage of open advertising. Or maybe this provider is receiving special treatment?

River Song
River Song is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:18 AM   #2
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Hello River,

We are enforcing the ad frequency rules but occasionally it may escape our notice. If you happen to see someone violating the guidelines please use the Report To Moderator button at the bottom left of each post (red and white triangle) and we will be notified and take action.

Moderators cannot be everywhere and see everything so to some extent we do rely upon and appreciate members keeping us apprised when they see violations.

In the meantime, I'll make a note to scan the Ad forums more often for posting violations.

Thanks and be safe,
Spice
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:08 PM   #3
River Song
Simply Extraordinary

User ID: 315773
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, I have hit the RTM button many times and they were not deleted. That's why I asked in this public forum.
River Song is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:36 PM   #4
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

kitten fight
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #5
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Whoville?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:53 PM   #6
Amy Opal
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 385644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The weekend line up closes at 9pm correct?
Amy Opal is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:08 AM   #7
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In a 4-week time period, one ad in the regular section every 7 days and one on the weekends, a provider should at most be able to post 8 ads. I've noticed one companion who has posted 20 promos in the last month, and I've reported her repeatedly. Evidently she isn't getting any warning points as she hasn't abated in frequency.

Not fair to the rest of us who abide by the advertising guidelines, and the lady doing it is tilting her nose up at all of ECCIE. I wouldn't accept such a disrespectful, self-interested, impertinent provider as a reference, either, as what other board rules or standards of the Hobby does she ignore?

And yes, you're correct, Ms. Opal. The Weekend Line-Up closes at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:48 AM   #8
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

wow that one must be suckin a lot of mod dick
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 10:57 AM   #9
oilman12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So basically go tell on that hoe...but nothing will happen while she's sucking mod cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Hello River,

We are enforcing the ad frequency rules but occasionally it may escape our notice. If you happen to see someone violating the guidelines please use the Report To Moderator button at the bottom left of each post (red and white triangle) and we will be notified and take action.

Moderators cannot be everywhere and see everything so to some extent we do rely upon and appreciate members keeping us apprised when they see violations.

In the meantime, I'll make a note to scan the Ad forums more often for posting violations.

Thanks and be safe,
Spice
oilman12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:50 AM   #10
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Song View Post
Dear Sirs,
I have noticed a provider has posted a regular ad 5 times in the month of May in the Houston section. This does not include the multiple weekend post that have been made. Are you no longer enforcing one ad every 7 days and one ad during the weekend? If this is the case I'm sure many providers would like to take advantage of open advertising. Or maybe this provider is receiving special treatment?

River Song
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
In a 4-week time period, one ad in the regular section every 7 days and one on the weekends, a provider should at most be able to post 8 ads. I've noticed one companion who has posted 20 promos in the last month, and I've reported her repeatedly. Evidently she isn't getting any warning points as she hasn't abated in frequency.

Not fair to the rest of us who abide by the advertising guidelines, and the lady doing it is tilting her nose up at all of ECCIE. I wouldn't accept such a disrespectful, self-interested, impertinent provider as a reference, either, as what other board rules or standards of the Hobby does she ignore?

And yes, you're correct, Ms. Opal. The Weekend Line-Up closes at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Name names.
Call them cheating hookers out so everybody knows and can watch to see what happens.
We can help with rtms
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:16 PM   #11
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Song View Post
Oh, I have hit the RTM button many times and they were not deleted. That's why I asked in this public forum.
I agree. I have given up. The mods just don't care.

I will report ad's over and over and even provide a link to the ad the provider just posted one or two days before the one I am reporting, but the mods do nothing.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:21 PM   #12
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This one here is a consistent offender. She places ad's almost everyday. And weekend line up ads numerous times over the 4 day time span.

Considering she must post ad after ad, I guess BBFS is not as popular as it seems to be.

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=16077832
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:33 PM   #13
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking2havefun View Post
Name names.
Call them cheating hookers out so everybody knows and can watch to see what happens.
We can help with rtms
Debating on it, but I don't particularly want to be the target of a revenge campaign. (I'm semi-retired, but would like to hang about a wee bit longer. My chihuahuas need stuff.) Heard some spooky stuff happening when some gals (and their guy friends) get mad.

I have to agree with what other ladies have said above, however. The provider I'm referring to certainly seems protected.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:34 PM   #14
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
This one here is a consistent offender. She places ad's almost everyday. And weekend line up ads numerous times over the 4 day time span.

Considering she must post ad after ad, I guess BBFS is not as popular as it seems to be.

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=16077832

Link isn't working. If this is an individual search you did, Brooke, only you can see the results. Were you linking her profile directly?
Old 05-15-2017, 03:37 PM   #15
Amy Opal
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 385644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shit. Which Mod can I give freebies to to get reviews and post ads whenever I want?
Amy Opal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women