Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Questions for the Staff - Houston
Questions for the Staff - Houston Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #16
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killersalt View Post
I could make a really good guess, but i'd hate to get points on a thread about points. Way to stay on point, huh?
Good point and I am thincking your point may be on target.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:19 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I would like to make a request and do it in a very nice and pleasant manner, and even say please.

Please, unless you are a mod, admin, or board owner, don't post anymore in this thread. Thank you.

I do find it highly ironic that Pompeo or who the fuck ever, with 3 posts, has just been banned. Which means some mod, admin, or board owner has visited this thread. Yet none will post here.

Frankly it is in my humble opinion that the mods here are doing about as good of a job as the Houston Texan defensive coaches, I would like someone to attend to this thread. Dear John won't bite, I promise you. I just want some feedback and I also want to know some power hungry mod isn't playing games and just dishing out points because he can. Please note that I have never said nor hinted who the mod was that gave me the points.

As mentioned before, 5 points given for telling angelinadream (or any of the other handles the board management is allowing her to get away with) to shut the fuck up was deserved.

Getting points for telling a joke with behind it is bullshit.

Also not having a point list or a list for infractions could lead to abuse by board management. You can ban one person for 15 points, but not ban another until they get 30 points. Kind of like double secret probation on Animal House.

As a member of this site, I have the rite to question points received. My attitude may be questioned, but it is the board management that has given me this attitude by simply not answering my appeal. This could have been different. This thread didn't even need to exist if someone would have sent me a PM and told me what was going on. All someone had to say was that they are removing the points, keeping the points, or adjusting the 5 points down. A chance to appeal is all I ever wanted.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:12 PM   #18
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killersalt View Post

There are more important things out there like giving points to Frenchmen for slander or banning members for multiple handles.
Too bad there are no known Frenchmen on this board. If there were Killersalt would be banned for comments tending toward an outing - as well as pointed for libel - and this board would thereby be one step closer to decency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Pompeo or who the fuck ever
Pompeo or who ever the not worth a fuck he was was obviously one of the lynch-mobbers, setting the stage for yet another smear campaign..
Old 12-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #19
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Too bad there are no known Frenchmen on this board. If there were Killersalt would be banned for comments tending toward an outing - as well as pointed for libel - and this board would thereby be one step closer to decency.

Pompeo or who ever the not worth a fuck he was was obviously one of the lynch-mobbers, setting the stage for yet another smear campaign..
Huh, what are you talking about? I wasn't talking about you? Sorry John I know you didn't want more posts on this thread.....
Old 12-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #20
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Dear_John,

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Infractions are given in a private manner. That's between you and the Staff. It's not to be placed in a public forum.

If you were a person who receives points on a regular basis, I can see you being upset. Do you ever do anything to receive points..on a regular basis? Probably not...You were given one infraction. That thread was a load of fighting back and forth, DON'T GET INVOLVED AND DRAWN IN!

As a matter of fact, you have used the RTM button more than once and someone has received an infraction because you RTM'd us.

Management/Owners have reiterated to the Houston MODS that the "fighting and name calling in public forums has to be halted" in no incertain terms. It's keeping providers/hobbyist from using ECCIE as a source of info. The purpose of ECCIE is EXCHANGE HELPFUL INFORMATION.

Believe me as I have met many of you in person...I regretfully hand out points but when forced into a situation where I have no choice...I have no choice.

All we ask, as we have stated before, this website is not a place to insult, name call and bash other users. The Golden Rule being treat others as you want to be treated.

Please give us some useful information about the HOBBY....PLEASE!
Old 12-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #21
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
As a member of this site, I have the rite to question points received. My attitude may be questioned, but it is the board management that has given me this attitude by simply not answering my appeal. This could have been different. This thread didn't even need to exist if someone would have sent me a PM and told me what was going on. All someone had to say was that they are removing the points, keeping the points, or adjusting the 5 points down. A chance to appeal is all I ever wanted.
I still stand by this and I still want to appeal the points due to the nature of what the points were given for.

I'm not trying to be a martyr, but it's about principle.

Lastly, if appeals aren't allowed for points given, maybe it's best if some admin or even the board owner would state something to the effect in this thread, then put a sticky on each city forum stating such. Being an exmoderator and exadmin, it was always my belief that there should be an appeal process for points received.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #22
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

John you are not getting. Your appeal was considered and denied. I am pretty sure DM post implied that. Otherwise, he would have said 'Your appeal approved and points removed'.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #23
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am sorry to agree that dear_john is not getting it. But I don't necessarily believe any appeal was considered. The matter was just dropped!

This is a typical dealL Points are given; Member pisses and moans that the points were not deserved; bitches to mods/admins/owners; member is ignored/ member gets more pissed.....YAWN.

But in this case Member felt it necessary to call the Mods/Admins/Owners out on the carpet - on the P I can assure you MANY MORE POINTS would have been issued for disrespecting the staff.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:29 PM   #24
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by futile View Post
Your appeal was considered and denied.
Do you have such a relationship with the management of this board that you know this for 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
I am sorry to agree that dear_john is not getting it. But I don't necessarily believe any appeal was considered. The matter was just dropped!
Maybe. Let's put this in a context that even some hick dumbass like myself can understand. I get a ticket by a cop (mod who gave me points), I disagree and wish to see the judge (admin or board owner). I mean, isn't this one way you make a living?

Quote:
This is a typical dealL Points are given; Member pisses and moans that the points were not deserved; bitches to mods/admins/owners; member is ignored/ member gets more pissed.....YAWN.
It comes off a as pretty good put down to my issue, but I read right through your smug comments. Basically you are saying that I am bitching and moaning.............etc.

Quote:
But in this case Member felt it necessary to call the Mods/Admins/Owners out on the carpet - on the P I can assure you MANY MORE POINTS would have been issued for disrespecting the staff.
Your history as a wanna be mod on ASPD is not the same as an actual mod, so in this context, you can't assure me of anything but a gut feeling. Correct? Is asking for another viewpoint the same as disrespecting? I don't think so.

cb, we all have different values, and you aren't going to change mine.

This also goes deeper. I should hope that if anybody gets points, there is some sort of method for all of us to question the points vs. marching off the cliff like some lemming with points in hand. In this context, this thread could be bigger than any one of us.

All it takes is for another mod, admin, or board owner to pm me or make a comment in this thread and this is over and done with. They can pm me and remove this thread for all I care. If I'm given more points or banned due to this, so be it. I just want to be heard.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #25
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Remember when I said this guy would screw something up and then whine about it and be the center of his own little drama and wouldn't understand when we could care less?

Old 12-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #26
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Remember when I said this guy would screw something up and then whine about it and be the center of his own little drama and wouldn't understand when we could care less?
Weren't you banned or something due to your complete and total obsession with BBFS threads? Your cred. isn't anything that would concern me. Sorry.

I'm sorry if the concept to any member here about appealing something that someone doesn't think is right is too much for them.

I guess it's my fault for looking at a privately owned board and the governing body of the board as the same as the governing body of a free country. However one can try.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #27
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Do you have such a relationship with the management of this board that you know this for 100%.
Nooooo... But....That's what said in the book - 'Appealing at the court of fucktards for Dummies'. It said it right there:

'Dear Dummy (not calling anyone dummy, just what said in the book). If Mod/owner/admin does not reply your thread about appealing the decision of giving you points, please consider that appeal was denied. Please do not hold your breath. You can die from asphyxiation. Do not bother mod and admin any more since they have other dummies like you to take care of'

Amazon is selling it for 99 cents. I got a used one and give it to you for free if you close this thread.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:24 PM   #28
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Damn, come on guys. The guy asked a simple question "how do I appeal points that have been given?" I don't see why this has become a frickin contest of wits about what-is-what.

I agree with D_J, give a simple answer to his question and this will be over with. Duh, is that too difficult?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #29
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

No one can speak for a Mod/owner/admin unless you are a Mod/owner/admin...

DJ knows what he has to do if he wants to appeal the points. It's up to the Mod/owner/admin if they are appealed...

Keep it civil and chill on the insults, thanks
Old 12-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #30
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Do we have an over/under on him pushing this until he get's banned?

Just take the points and be a man.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women