Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2011, 05:26 AM   #31
Merlin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

http://fighthype.com/pages/content10822.html

I have to agree with this artice by Teddy Atlas. Ortiz was looking for a way out of the fight cause he knew he couldn't beat Mayweather. He was trying to either get himself or Mayweather disqualified. And its important to note that he started the headbutting in the 4th round. If he had busted up Mayweather, then the fight would have been stopped and it would have been a no contest.

If you notice after Mayweather hit him with a left, he had time to recover and protect himself. He made no effort. The alternative would have been a long night of leather probably the same result.
Merlin is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:27 AM   #32
osirus09
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default he did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
http://fighthype.com/pages/content10822.html

I have to agree with this artice by Teddy Atlas. Ortiz was looking for a way out of the fight cause he knew he couldn't beat Mayweather. He was trying to either get himself or Mayweather disqualified. And its important to note that he started the headbutting in the 4th round. If he had busted up Mayweather, then the fight would have been stopped and it would have been a no contest.

If you notice after Mayweather hit him with a left, he had time to recover and protect himself. He made no effort. The alternative would have been a long night of leather probably the same result.
Look at the postfight interview when they were dressed and showered. He did split the inside and outside of mayweathers lip. he required stitches

osirus09 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:35 AM   #33
osirus09
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion View Post
Racist? Lmao! We're talking about boxing and you pull out the race card? Please.

Most articles and analysts say the first round was even, Ortiz took the second, Mayweather took the third, and Ortiz was winning the fourth. Yea Mayweather did land some clean punches but ORTIZ WAS WALKING RIGHT THROUGH THEM! He was stalking Mayweather, cutting off the ring, and catching up to his speedy defense. Did you see the Andre Berto fight? Berto was hitting Ortiz way, way harder than Mayweather and Ortiz still beat him.

Who has Mayweather ever beat? Zab Judah? Please. Old ass Delahoya? Please. Old ass Shane Mosely? Please. Why didn't he fight Delahoya or Mosely in their prime? I'll tell you why. HE WOULD'VE GOT MURDERED! I give him props for beating Marquez the way he did.

In the end Ortiz screwed up and deserved what happened to him, it was his own fault. Mayweather got lucky, and there's no way in hell he gives Ortiz a rematch.

And as far as Pacquiao, has anybody ever publicly accused a fighter of using steroids the Mayweather is doing? Who does that? How come nobody else accuses Pacman of steroids? Quit being a little bitch and fight!
you sound emotional and you dont know anything about boxing if you think ortiz won more than one round

actually 2 of the 3 judges had all rounds for mayweather on the official scorecards. Screw what these racist, never fought before analyst have to say.

I go by the official scorecard and not by what some people blinded by emotion think.
official scorecard here:

please give your expert opinion after reading the scorecard maam
And BTW, Pac beat most f his big names after mayweather beat them first.

LOL at "Ortiz was walking straight through his punches" more like he was walking straight into them.
LOL at you again for thinking Ortiz is even on the same level as a Mayweather.

You are probably just repeating some stuff you heard one of your (mad) johns say and you got wrapped up in it.

And believe me honey, racism is alive and kicking in all aspects of life.
From Boxing and Med School to Wall Street.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #34
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I just watched the replay and while ortiz had his moments he was head bunting all night and when he gets called on it he wants to say I'm sorry. Well shit don't work like that, yall want to cry that he hit him on the break well what the fuck ever. Yall just don't like the guy, hell I don't like him but that was a clean ko.

As far as the race thing goes it does play a part as so many of you overlook one mans dirt all night and then get mad at the others during one round. All is fair till its the other way around, and not in your favor.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #35
pyro
Account Disabled

Nothing says you actually have to touch gloves. I've seen guys get knocked out because while reaching to touch gloves the other feller was throwing a haymaker. I don't care much for floyd jr, but he was too fast for ortiz. Ortiz deserved what he got.

The original poster hit the nail right on the head.
Dontcha love it when a thread stays on topic?
Only in America...
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #36
johnny_boiii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lol @ osirus! Where have you been?? Pac dodging gayweather?? Lmao.pac agreed to the tests but wanted a 14day gap.though he said he will take one right after the fight when he is getting interviewed.how aree the results gonna go away ? Would you take a blood test hours before a fight??.but anyway pac agreed to all his tests now with no cutoff date.watch money pull some other bs to avoid him.

oh and how does pac need more money than mayweather? did you not know he is a congressman in the philippines?,is an actor, sells records,own dozens of gyms,shops,restaurants.endores ed by NIKE!.but being his humble self gives majority of his money to charity.floyd is on the other hand is always being chased by the irs and loose big amounts of money by gambling
johnny_boiii is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:56 PM   #37
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I need Manny and Floyd to get this ish over with already.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:43 AM   #38
osirus09
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_boiii View Post
Lol @ osirus! Where have you been?? Pac dodging gayweather?? Lmao.pac agreed to the tests but wanted a 14day gap.though he said he will take one right after the fight when he is getting interviewed.how aree the results gonna go away ? Would you take a blood test hours before a fight??.but anyway pac agreed to all his tests now with no cutoff date.watch money pull some other bs to avoid him.

oh and how does pac need more money than mayweather? did you not know he is a congressman in the philippines?,is an actor, sells records,own dozens of gyms,shops,restaurants.endores ed by NIKE!.but being his humble self gives majority of his money to charity.floyd is on the other hand is always being chased by the irs and loose big amounts of money by gambling
LOL at he is a Phillipino politician. Its a third world country...Walmart employess make more money than they do.
Do some research before posting....you only make yourself sound dumb and bitter:
here are some links

http://www.8countnews.com/news/125/A...011-09-20.html
http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports...ut-not-the-irs
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...ource=activity
Please actually read the articles and you will see why he needs the money more.

Also, being familiar with doping and testing, I can tell you that with the right staff a 14 day window is enough time to throw results off
Old 09-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #39
pyro
Account Disabled

osirus, Pull your head out. Have you ever been there? I go back a couple of times a year. Politicians live like kings. Piss of the the wrong person like i do at times and possibly loose your life because life is cheap there. In Manny's last fight, Roach paid his sparring partners a $1,000.00 bonus if they could knock Manny down in training, meanwhile Mosley"s Rastafarian trainer was wacking him with a swimming pool noodle. I don't wonder why he wins and I don't have to make excuses for him. My favorite part was seeing LL Cool J singing , "Momma Said Knock You Out"
he should have sung, "Momma Said Knock Me Out!" I used to think going up in weight would eventually have diminishing returns but not so for Pac-Man. Either way I'm a proud Paquiao fan and I won't change even if he loses.

(pyro dressed as a barber)
"Floyd Mayweather Jr! Floyd Mayweather Jr! everytime I talk about boxing, some black mans gotta pull Floyd Mayweather Jr. out his ass!

F-you, f-you and f-you! Who's next?
(site "Coming to America" movie reference here)
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #40
johnny_boiii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

lol do you actually believe everything thing you read?? plus these websites arent even valuable sources.third world country? even if manny owes taxes floyd has always been in the same situation.and manny dont care about his money, he aint that materialistic as floyd.money has never changed him and still sticks to his roots.all he wants to do is take care of his people.if he goes broke by doing it he dont care as long kids in the pi have a future.
johnny_boiii is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:03 AM   #41
osirus09
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_boiii View Post
lol do you actually believe everything thing you read?? plus these websites arent even valuable sources.third world country? even if manny owes taxes floyd has always been in the same situation.and manny dont care about his money, he aint that materialistic as floyd.money has never changed him and still sticks to his roots.all he wants to do is take care of his people.if he goes broke by doing it he dont care as long kids in the pi have a future.
Boxing trainer Freddie Roach, made a pretty eye popping comment recently when talking about his fighter Manny Pacquiao.

During an interview Roach reportedly told author and boxing trainer Brin-Jonathan Butler, that because of Pacquaio's large entourage and big heart he has to keep fighting, no matter what.

“He’s broke because of that and all the people he flies around to his fights," Roach said. "He goes through money like you wouldn’t believe. He can’t say no. Of course he’ll have to keep fighting. He does now. He won’t be able to stop – it’s his life.”

The Filipino champion made $20 million for his fight with Shane Mosely in May 2011. He's had previous paydays of $15 million for facing Oscar dela Hoya in 2008, and $13 million for each fight against Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto in 2009. In 2010 he got $12 million to defeat Joshua Clottey, and an additional $20 million when he destroyed Antonio Margarito that same year.

With that kind of income it's hard to imagine Pacquiao would be having financial problems, but Roach knows him probably better than anyone else.

BTW, the Philippines a 3rd world country. Do some research. His political salary may help him live like a king there but if he brought that money here it would probably equal the salary of an American Teacher. There money has no significant value. so 1 million of there dollars is equal to 23k in america, LOL. Here is the currency converter if you dont believe:

http://coinmill.com/PHP_USD.html#PHP=1000000
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_Phi..._world_country

LOL at you for not knowing that your country is 3rd world
Old 09-28-2011, 01:49 AM   #42
pyro
Account Disabled

all you know is what you read. In the PI 15% of the population holds 80 % of the wealth. Its a poor country yes but Pacquiao is far from living in a hut.
The bulk of the money in the country has been sent home by OFW's and family members supporting their families. If manny never fought again he still retire a wealthy man by any standard. He is easily in the top 5% of the wealthiest people in the PI. I'm sure the bulk of his wealth is in this country, earning dollars not pesos.
I am by no means rich but when I go back I want for nothing. All you can do is grasp at any pathetic argument or internet posting to start a debate you can't even support. All because you got your nose out of joint because your a mayweather fan and you take issue with the title of the OP's thread. You're so dumb, you're happy.
My only regret is that no one ever taught Ortiz how to throw a proper head-butt. Correctly applied, mayweather would not have the faculties to get his shots in.
You're quoting wiki? You are forming the nucleus of a pathetically impotent brain-trust did you write that particular article? Whats next? A reading from the book of Elmo? Just let me know if you ever want to woodshed this thing. I'm you're huckleberry... You're no daisy at all...
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:27 AM   #43
osirus09
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro View Post
all you know is what you read. In the PI 15% of the population holds 80 % of the wealth. Its a poor country yes but Pacquiao is far from living in a hut.
The bulk of the money in the country has been sent home by OFW's and family members supporting their families. If manny never fought again he still retire a wealthy man by any standard. He is easily in the top 5% of the wealthiest people in the PI. I'm sure the bulk of his wealth is in this country, earning dollars not pesos.
I am by no means rich but when I go back I want for nothing. All you can do is grasp at any pathetic argument or internet posting to start a debate you can't even support. All because you got your nose out of joint because your a mayweather fan and you take issue with the title of the OP's thread. You're so dumb, you're happy.
My only regret is that no one ever taught Ortiz how to throw a proper head-butt. Correctly applied, mayweather would not have the faculties to get his shots in.
You're quoting wiki? You are forming the nucleus of a pathetically impotent brain-trust did you write that particular article? Whats next? A reading from the book of Elmo? Just let me know if you ever want to woodshed this thing. I'm you're huckleberry... You're no daisy at all...
My point exactly, if you cant beat him fairly then headbutt him so he cant get shots in...GTFOH fish eater
Old 09-28-2011, 05:25 PM   #44
pyro
Account Disabled

finish college son, you ain't no doctor..and I have no one to impress here. I made my bones a long time ago. I still think we should woodshed this thing...
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #45
osirus09
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro View Post
finish college son, you ain't no doctor..and I have no one to impress here. I made my bones a long time ago. I still think we should woodshed this thing...
I need to finish college? Been there and done that twice...
BTW it is not you're, it is your in the context you used above since you want to talk about college.

And i don't know if the "woodshed" thing is a threat. I hope not. I am no internet tough guy, so i don't send threats online.

If you are asking to meet somewhere in person I am all for it...just let me know. I mean that.

And it is a 3rd world country...don't try to hide from that.

Why would I want to go visit a place where clean running water is not the norm?

I have no desire to go to that third world country for vacation.

If it is so great there, why do 90% of the Philipino nurses I work with say they came here because being a nurse or MD there doesnt pay good. Hell, I work with nurses that were MD in the Philipines and came here to be nurses because of the lack of income there.

I work with many Philipinos, and have done so for years buddy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women