Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 04:05 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default This is some fucked up ish here.

This Florida shooter had some serious stalkers making comments based on knowledge of Cruz not reflected in most of his Instagram comments. Gateway Pundit did some screen captures of his Instagram account. Note too that someone, last summer, directed this boy's post to the attention of school system. Read the posts @ Gateway Pundit.

Cruz's arsenal:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:12 PM   #2
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This Florida shooter had some serious stalkers making comments based on knowledge of Cruz not reflected in most of his Instagram comments. Gateway Pundit did some screen captures of his Instagram account. Note too that someone, last summer, directed this boy's post to the attention of school system. Read the posts @ Gateway Pundit.

Cruz's arsenal:

I thought stuff like this wasn't going to happen on Trumps watch. Maybe hes been spending to much time in Mara Lago
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:24 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I thought stuff like this wasn't going to happen on Trumps watch. Maybe hes been spending to much time in Mara Lago

hildebeest has had the FBI too busy running around Russia sniffing hotel mattresses for hooker piss to be bothered looking at the Instagram account of a disturbed teenager.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:34 PM   #4
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

hildebeest has had the FBI too busy running around Russia sniffing hotel mattresses for hooker piss to be bothered looking at the Instagram account of a disturbed teenager.

shes not the prez IB. Its Trump MAGA
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:55 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
shes not the prez IB. Its Trump MAGA
hildebeest paid for the Steele Dossier and her minions filled it with lies that have the talking-heads in the lame-stream media and the FBI chasing their own tails, mistake.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:25 PM   #6
andymarksman
Valued Poster

A Trump supporter. Fuck 'em.

http://heavy.com/news/2018/02/nicola...nman-instagram
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:39 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

After Trump gets finished lying about the FBI and the FISA Court, they won't be able to get a warrant on a bearded man walking around with a suicide vest strapped to his ass!

On a side note....did y'all see the video of those kids hiding under their desk? They should have been stacking those desks up aganist the door!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:54 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Are you arguing that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz merely wearing Army caps makes Nikolas de Jesus Cruz a soldier, Andy the Little Nazi Boy?

Old 02-14-2018, 09:47 PM   #9
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you arguing that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz merely wearing Army caps makes Nikolas de Jesus Cruz a soldier, Andy the Little Nazi Boy?

No, but he's never been faking on whom he aspires to be, Little Hans.

http://bizpacreview.com/2018/02/14/p...us-cruz-602650
Old 02-14-2018, 10:02 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post

No, but he's never faking on whom he aspires to be, Little Hans.

It's not readily apparent that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz is even registered to vote in the manner you claim, Andy the Little Nazi Boy; so, you'd be the "fake", Andy the Little Nazi Boy. BTW, four of kind Trumps your solitary, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Old 02-14-2018, 10:07 PM   #11
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Actually one of the sicko's instagram photos show him wearing a MAGA hat..

BUT what i want to know, is since the sicko was STILL A TEEN.. How the hell did he amass all those weapons and ammo??
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:19 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Actually one of the sicko's instagram photos show him wearing a MAGA hat..

BUT what i want to know, is since the sicko was STILL A TEEN.. How the hell did he amass all those weapons and ammo??
To paraphrase Freud, "Sometimes a hat is just a hat," signifying nothing more. I have a nice Maersk cap that I sometimes wear. I never worked for them, nor has anyone I know ever worked for them; yet, I wear the hat. And when I wear it, I'm not endorsing Maersk. I'm just wearing a hat that happens to have their logo on it.

As stated above, it's not apparent that this individual was even registered to vote as Andy the Little Nazi Boy Claims.

There's another claim that Cruz is a registered dim-retard, but the so-called "evidence" misspells his name and has the birth date wrong: May 1998 and not September 1998 when Cruz was actually born.

There's another claim that Cruz is a "Dreamer", but Cruz was adopted at birth in Miami which means he is a U.S. citizen. His adoptive father died of a heart attack some years ago, and his adoptive mother died last November of pneumonia. She was 68. Cruz's adoptive parents moved to Broward County from Brooklyn, NY, nineteen years ago, where they adopted Cruz at birth.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

More guns.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:47 PM   #14
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not readily apparent that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz is even registered to vote in the manner you claim, Andy the Little Nazi Boy; so, you'd be the "fake", Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
Quote:
As stated above, it's not apparent that this individual was even registered to vote as Andy the Little Nazi Boy Claims.
I never claimed he voted for Trump. I only stated he's a Trump "supporter." He definitely supports Trump's agenda on guns. He even bragged about circumventing the background checks as to acquire the shotgun he's craving after.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:04 AM   #15
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
To paraphrase Freud, "Sometimes a hat is just a hat," signifying nothing more. I have a nice Maersk cap that I sometimes wear. I never worked for them, nor has anyone I know ever worked for them; yet, I wear the hat. And when I wear it, I'm not endorsing Maersk. I'm just wearing a hat that happens to have their logo on it.
Your bullshit is fooling no one. That sick fuck proudly displayed his MAGA hat on social medias, he was sending a clear message unlike your lame-ass excuse for never showing your "Maersk hat", Little Hans.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women