Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2018, 11:40 AM   #1
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To Review Or Not Review

What Qualifies as Review worthy?

Through Observation I've noticed most Gents will see you Numerous times but Not write not one Review.
But write reviews for Others they've seen.

So Again.

What Qualifies as Review Worthy?

Is there a Certain type that you like to keep "Public" and other "types" you Don't?

And I'm very aware that most Gents Don't Write reviews At all. So this post isn't directed to you all. Mainly Focused towards Gents who Do write Reviews. But you can still feel free to share your thoughts...

SN:I'm sure this is a question most providers would like to know the answer to...and I say most not all..if that's not you and you don't care to know. Please save the negativity.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:06 PM   #2
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

I write a review if asked or if the menu or service was better than expected.
If I visit a provider numerous times I do not review every time unless asked.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:30 PM   #3
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

FWIW Most of my regular clients DO NOT review. Obviosly they like it but don't necessarily want to share. A handful perhaps don't want to deal with naysayers because they happen to choose to see someone older/bigger. At this point I could care less about reviews. 90% returning client base...they don't need to write reviews...it's more about having fun.HAPPY Mardi-Gras!
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:34 PM   #4
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
FWIW Most of my regular clients DO NOT review. Obviosly they like it but don't necessarily want to share. A handful perhaps don't want to deal with naysayers because they happen to choose to see someone older/bigger. At this point I could care less about reviews. 90% returning client base...they don't need to write reviews...it's more about having fun.HAPPY Mardi-Gras!
So Do most of your regulars write reviews at all? And have they written any after you?

Happy Mardi Gras!
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:47 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I always write a review if I believe there is something the community needs to know for safety.

Other than that I leave it up to the lady whether she wants one or not. I make it clear I will write it honeztly, give her a chance to correct any factual or privacy errors, but otherwise post it as I wrote it.

Most the ladies I see now are ones I have seen often before and/or are now UTR. So I write few reviews since they usually do not want one.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:02 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

when she tells me not to
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:43 PM   #7
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, of late, many ladies are leaning towards a no-review policy, and I've been told that many guys will only write one now if they are asked, because they don't want to offend or endanger their lady.

You'll know they love you when they keep coming back

Or referring you to others
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:10 PM   #8
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

I’ve noticed that some guys won’t write reviews of providers in certain categories. They might see us older ladies, or bbw’s, but they’ll only review the 20-year old’s. Like someone is going to take away their man card if they wrote about a positive experience with us. *eye roll*
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:20 PM   #9
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Agree Totally with every comment Made.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:44 PM   #10
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

It is my experience as well...that some gents will come for a visit and not review....then he will go visit Suzie Q. And write a review of their time together...

I've noticed a couple of things when this has happened....
1. The lady he reviewed gave him a review special
2. I'm well known and have many positive glowing reviews already so some gents are under the impression that a lady of my tenure may not need them.

85% of my clients are returning ... however the success of my business is somewhat driven by my positive reviews on the site as well as my participation in these boards...

EDIT: FYI For those that don't know....a verified provider CAN'T have a no- review policy and still be able to post weekly ads on the advertising forums here on eccie
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:47 PM   #11
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
I’ve noticed that some guys won’t write reviews of providers in certain categories. They might see us older ladies, or bbw’s, but they’ll only review the 20-year old’s. Like someone is going to take away their man card if they wrote about a positive experience with us. *eye roll*
CSB, someday I'll learn not to take a sip of coffee while reading something that may cause explosive laughter ... what a mess! "Us older ladies?" I just had a look at your showcase to see if something had changed suddenly. You say there that you're 42, and you have a collection of photos that suggest you're in your mid-twenties ... well, all right, everybody's "older" than somebody, I guess, but really, the people you're older than are teenagers. No harm done, the coffee mess is wiped up. Oh, well.

To address the OP's question: I write reviews if asked, or with permission. My reason is that I'm just a person who writes, and to me, the experience that begins when I book an appointment is really only complete when I've written. As I say, I write only with permission, so that completion may not occur; and, if not, so it goes. Now that I think of it, though, I've seen only two ladies who seriously didn't want to be reviewed. In my admittedly limited experience, most either want a review or are at least agreeable to one.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:57 PM   #12
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. I didn't know you guys waited for permission. I thought it was a Known thing lol. Did not know that. See learn something new everyday.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:59 PM   #13
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think reviews are disrespectful. Kiss and tell is not right, it is degrading to a lady. I wrote one due to an agreement I made. I get that it is good advertisement but these are very personal acts and really do not need to be public knowledge, just my two cents.

List your menu, your rates and I have no need for reviews. Actually prefer lady to have few or even zero when I see her. I cannot see ROS any way. Too degrading to a woman to me.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:27 PM   #14
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Wow. I didn't know you guys waited for permission. I thought it was a Known thing lol. Did not know that. See learn something new everyday.
I don't know how many other clients ask before reviewing, if any. I think a little communication is a rather good idea. The way I see it, if a woman and I can climb into bed and be physically intimate, why shouldn't we be able to talk to each other about whether reviews are helpful to her business, or she'd rather skip it? I also share the complete review with her before posting it; I think she's entitled to know exactly what's said about her online.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:28 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post

Most ladies do not want me to review them. I guess they are afraid that the others will be intimidated by my 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women