Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Client poll: How do "no" reviews affect your decision making?
If there's a "no" review, I'm out 15 19.74%
Might or might not matter, depends on ROS 55 72.37%
Don't pay much attention to "no" reviews 3 3.95%
Other (specify in comments) 3 3.95%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2017, 06:26 PM   #16
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Reviews are a little hazy. A guy can give a lady a "no" because he didn't connect with her. Then there are some that will either give a "yes" to keep from getting bullied or threatened by the lady or her goons, or not write a review at all. A single "no" in one hundred "yes" reviews shouldn't sway anyone.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:37 AM   #17
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Reviews are a little hazy. A guy can give a lady a "no" because he didn't connect with her. Then there are some that will either give a "yes" to keep from getting bullied or threatened by the lady or her goons, or not write a review at all. A single "no" in one hundred "yes" reviews shouldn't sway anyone.
I agree, one no in that many yes reviews wouldn't sway me at all, unless there was something particularly egregious in the ROS and even then I'd seek to understand the other side of the story before taking it into account.

I'm a little surprised there are as many "If there's a no I'm out" votes there are. Currently 18%.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 03:57 PM   #18
just4funk10
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Nice to see acknowledgement of threats and getting bullied from the ladies and her goons for no reviews. I wrote a review that had one word that wasn't approved by the provider and it caused hella drama for me even though the review was ultimately a yes for the provider. reviews are helpful sometimes but I try to follow threads posted by the provider that gives you a better indication of who that person is and not what other possible goons might want you to think she is so they gain some favor down the road.
just4funk10 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:17 PM   #19
eddie haskel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I have pursed central Arkansas providers and found less "no" than there are post on this thread.
I wish there were another choice such as "not for me" but sweet enough.
I appreciate the ROS that let us know about old or doctored pictures.
eddie haskel is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:05 PM   #20
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I'm a little surprised there are as many "If there's a no I'm out" votes there are. Currently 18%.
That could also be random people voting from outside of AR. Polls post to the main board on the sidebar until another poll comes along to take its place
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:36 PM   #21
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ROS is more important to me. Some Guys give a NO for non green or no iop. If there sexy enough they can watch TV while I'm busy. Lol.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:51 PM   #22
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Yo Spank, for me, it depends on who wrote the review. Some members are writing reviews for the sole purpose of hyping the lady in an effort to get free or discounted services. It also depends on the reason for the NO recommendation. I'm not going to call any member out but really, the chick ain't beautiful, IMHO, if her belly is hanging down to her kitty. So I watch who is writing the reviews closely.

Some guys trash is another guy's treasure. Furthermore, some guys give ladies no just because they didn't click. Because it was a bad match for one member, may turn out to be a great hobby experience for the next. It all goes back to research.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:18 PM   #23
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie haskel View Post
I wish there were another choice such as "not for me" but sweet enough.
ProTip: Recommendations on reviews (like the rest of the review) can be edited for up to one hour (roughly) after you post the review. So if you want to say, "Sweet enough but not my type" or anything else than a straight "Yes"/"No", just choose "Yes" or "No" when filling out the review form, then after you post, just edit your review's "Recommendation" field to whatever you want it to be.

It's easy, really, and I wish more people would take advantage of that.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 09:07 PM   #24
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
ProTip: Recommendations on reviews (like the rest of the review) can be edited for up to one hour (roughly) after you post the review. So if you want to say, "Sweet enough but not my type" or anything else than a straight "Yes"/"No", just choose "Yes" or "No" when filling out the review form, then after you post, just edit your review's "Recommendation" field to whatever you want it to be.

It's easy, really, and I wish more people would take advantage of that.

Cheers,

bcg

Yeah, it was embarrassing how long it took for me to figure out that you can make the recommendation say whatever you want just by going back in and editing the review.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:11 PM   #25
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Yeah, it was embarrassing how long it took for me to figure out that you can make the recommendation say whatever you want just by going back in and editing the review.
Spank, don't feel like the Lone Ranger Bro.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:34 AM   #26
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

My decisions are based not only on the recommendation, but on the ROS, board personality, and also on the initial contact. ROS and who wrote it probably has more weight. I've always thought that Yes or No was just a little too much like Pass or Fail in college. If they meet minimum requirements they get a Yes. And sometimes minimum requirements can be pretty minimal.
arealone is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:42 AM   #27
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
My decisions are based not only on the recommendation, but on the ROS, board personality, and also on the initial contact. ROS and who wrote it probably has more weight. I've always thought that Yes or No was just a little too much like Pass or Fail in college. If they meet minimum requirements they get a Yes. And sometimes minimum requirements can be pretty minimal.
Agreed. Yes and No don't always cover it. If a provider and I just didn't click or
have chemistry but she lived up to her end and there were no other issues, I would have a hard time giving her a "no" for that, although if I did a review on her I would mention it in ROS. Thankfully it is a rare occurrence for me.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:57 AM   #28
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4funk10 View Post
Nice to see acknowledgement of threats and getting bullied from the ladies and her goons for no reviews. I wrote a review that had one word that wasn't approved by the provider and it caused hella drama for me even though the review was ultimately a yes for the provider. reviews are helpful sometimes but I try to follow threads posted by the provider that gives you a better indication of who that person is and not what other possible goons might want you to think she is so they gain some favor down the road.
(I wrote a review that had one word that wasn't approved by the provider)

Oh, us other girls gets picked on to by the goons too.
If your not in the kliq you get picked on and they try to run you off.
That's one of the reasons I don't ask for reviews.
I would never harass you or have somebody pick on you for saying something they didn't like.
I often thought that the provider would write the review for the person and say just post what I want you to say. JMO
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 09:46 AM   #29
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
(I wrote a review that had one word that wasn't approved by the provider)

Oh, us other girls gets picked on to by the goons too.
If your not in the kliq you get picked on and they try to run you off.
That's one of the reasons I don't ask for reviews.
I would never harass you or have somebody pick on you for saying something they didn't like.
I often thought that the provider would write the review for the person and say just post what I want you to say. JMO
I suppose this is a jab at me (perhaps among others) since you think I'm in this 'kliq' based on providers I'm friendly with that you don't care for.

Of 34 reviews, 77% of them are of providers who aren't the ones you consider to be the 'kliq', all of them good reviews. Yeah, really sounds like I'm trying to run them off.

And, if you suppose anyone writes my reviews but me, you could not be more wrong, as anyone who reads my ROS can attest since I have a very distinctive writing style.

Whatever your beef with me, I stand by each and every one of my reviews as my own work and an accurate representation of what occurred and my own thoughts about them.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:12 AM   #30
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I suppose this is a jab at me (perhaps among others) since you think I'm in this 'kliq' based on providers I'm friendly with that you don't care for.

Of 34 reviews, 77% of them are of providers who aren't the ones you consider to be the 'kliq', all of them good reviews. Yeah, really sounds like I'm trying to run them off.

And, if you suppose anyone writes my reviews but me, you could not be more wrong, as anyone who reads my ROS can attest since I have a very distinctive writing style.

Whatever your beef with me, I stand by each and every one of my reviews as my own work and an accurate representation of what occurred and my own thoughts about them.
Omg, Honey, you're in a category all by yourself.
Sandy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women