Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
{vb:debugvardump notices}
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 10:19 PM   #1
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82
Default Why is it...

...that a certain banned dickhead can keep joining this site and blowing up dozens of threads with his ridiculous outting posts, but he's not able to do the same thing on Indys?

I'm pretty sure he would love to blow up that site too, but its not happening. What's Indys doing to thwart him that isn't being done here?
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:22 AM   #2
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
...that a certain banned dickhead can keep joining this site and blowing up dozens of threads with his ridiculous outting posts, but he's not able to do the same thing on Indys?

I'm pretty sure he would love to blow up that site too, but its not happening. What's Indys doing to thwart him that isn't being done here?
Guessing (and almost sure) they don't auto approve new members. My recollection is that they do so here.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:47 AM   #3
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I missed it, did he out me yet, I would hate for you all to find out I am George clooney.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:51 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

PI took posting privileges away from SteveinPa (Tatts). Secondly, all new Indy’s members have their posts reviewed before they post them. PI would weed out Tatts pretty quick.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:52 AM   #5
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm beginning to feel sorry for the asshat.
It must really suck not to have a real life, real friends, anyone who cares...and only have his posting for entertainment.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:44 PM   #6
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'm beginning to feel sorry for the asshat.
It must really suck not to have a real life, real friends, anyone who cares...and only have his posting for entertainment.

The worst part for him is when he goes to his go to girl taytum, she is going to hit him with a hammer
Old 02-23-2018, 03:05 PM   #7
harleyrocks
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
PI took posting privileges away from SteveinPa (Tatts). Secondly, all new Indy’s members have their posts reviewed before they post them. PI would weed out Tatts pretty quick.
I had the same thought as Big Stig wondering why the little turd....I mean titsfuck or whatever was not blowing up Indys as he was on here the past couple weeks.

The majority of providers he was calling out are much more active over there than on Eccie . Just saw this morning some Warnings SteveInPa was sending via PM to couple providers on Indys mid week .
They were posting snappics in a Discussion forum .
I fail to see why he even wastes his time being a pain in the ass .

He's like the most unliked kid on the playground and they've locked the gate & won't let him in to play . He just keeps running around the fence yelling for someone to let him in !
harleyrocks is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:52 PM   #8
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I, too received a warning from Tatas. I was told to choose my words carefully and that was my ONLY warning. Smh! I am going to take a little vacation from all this fun and mayhem to concentrate on some of my other ventures.
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:26 PM   #9
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman klump View Post
I, too received a warning from Tatas. I was told to choose my words carefully and that was my ONLY warning. Smh! I am going to take a little vacation from all this fun and mayhem to concentrate on some of my other ventures.
Don't let that pos win, he outed everyone he knows about, he blew his load the first day.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:33 PM   #10
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

If everyone does the right thing and RTM's that ridicules shit asap even if he does come up with new potty mouth bullshit, it'll come down aslmost as fast as it goes up/
Mods from other areas are all aware and are playing some heads up football on this action. Thanks to them and to all of the members here who spot that cat a mile away

peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:45 PM   #11
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Don't let that pos win, he outed everyone he knows about, he blew his load the first day.
I am not afraid of him. Just want to take a step back and concentrate on some other stuff for a while.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:53 PM   #12
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman klump View Post
I am not afraid of him. Just want to take a step back and concentrate on some other stuff for a while.
We are here when you come back, good luck to you.
Old 02-24-2018, 02:40 AM   #13
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
We are here when you come back, good luck to you.
Thanks. Just need some time to concentrate on stuff.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:25 AM   #14
EBPEM1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
What's Indys doing to thwart him that isn't being done here?
The account registration queue for Indys just shuts down completely sometimes. When I signed up a couple of years ago, it took 2 months for my account to be activated.
EBPEM1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:42 AM   #15
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
If everyone does the right thing and RTM's that ridicules shit asap even if he does come up with new potty mouth bullshit, it'll come down aslmost as fast as it goes up/
Mods from other areas are all aware and are playing some heads up football on this action. Thanks to them and to all of the members here who spot that cat a mile away

peace
PK
I want you!

Authority makes me hott
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women