Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
Hobbyist1978
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Extensive research

Do the guys here also do extensive research on the gal he's going to see as well. I figure I'm handing m money over for an hour sort of speak to nut, leave, crave it again two days later. Some of these girls are damn near close to car payments just for an hr? Okkkk
Hobbyist1978 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:16 AM   #2
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What's the problem .... having trouble finding someone in the range you want to pay?
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #3
Hobbyist1978
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
What's the problem .... having trouble finding someone in the range you want to pay?
SorT of speak
Old 02-03-2014, 12:48 PM   #4
Guest010415
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Guy comes out of nowhere wants all the intell and doesn't want to make a worthwhile donation. Maybe he needs to return his beer bottles.
Guest010415 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #5
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1978 View Post
Do the guys here also do extensive research on the gal he's going to see as well. I figure I'm handing m money over for an hour sort of speak to nut, leave, crave it again two days later. Some of these girls are damn near close to car payments just for an hr? Okkkk
What do you mean? Extensive research?
Like going to an online forum to find out if she is legit? Yeah, I guess that sounds about right.

As for 'close to car payments'...for what? a YUGO!?!?

Most of the ladies are around 100-150 for a half hour and 200-300 for an hour. that is by no means outrageous or outlandish. If that seems like a lot of dough, my suggestion is 'find a new hobby'

OR go to the Eros guide and look in the bigger cities- There are girls asking 1000-1500 for an hour...and they get it! Yikes

The key is to find what works for you. Find a girl or two who 'float your boat' and are in fee level that you can afford. They are out there, you just have to look.

Never give up !!
Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #6
Hobbyist1978
Gaining Momentum

From what I've read. Loki is there anyone on here you don't have an issue with. It's a board man i ask questions for answers. No need to criticize at some point you came out of nowhere too. We've all been where I've been

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
What do you mean? Extensive research?
Like going to an online forum to find out if she is legit? Yeah, I guess that sounds about right.

As for 'close to car payments'...for what? a YUGO!?!?

Most of the ladies are around 100-150 for a half hour and 200-300 for an hour. that is by no means outrageous or outlandish. If that seems like a lot of dough, my suggestion is 'find a new hobby'

OR go to the Eros guide and look in the bigger cities- There are girls asking 1000-1500 for an hour...and they get it! Yikes

The key is to find what works for you. Find a girl or two who 'float your boat' and are in fee level that you can afford. They are out there, you just have to look.

Never give up !!
Peace
PK
Old 02-03-2014, 04:28 PM   #7
engadget
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

The irony is you have a Maserati in your avatar yet complain about these ladies rates To answer your question, no. I do research, but I wouldn't say it's extensive reading every review available. There are some guys who do however. Go with whatever makes you comfortable. As far as Loki is concerned, he's trying to point out that the more you contribute the more likely we're willing to help.
engadget is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #8
Hobbyist1978
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by engadget View Post
The irony is you have a Maserati in your avatar yet complain about these ladies rates To answer your question, no. I do research, but I wouldn't say it's extensive reading every review available. There are some guys who do however. Go with whatever makes you comfortable. As far as Loki is concerned, he's trying to point out that the more you contribute the more likely we're willing to help.
Hey man no issues. I suppose I was trying to get a thread started to have people reply so I can see who is truly helpful or someone I could pm to find out a little more of a potential provider. Probably could have just said what's up I'm new haha.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #9
engadget
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Hey man no issues. I suppose I was trying to get a thread started to have people reply so I can see who is truly helpful or someone I could pm to find out a little more of a potential provider. Probably could have just said what's up I'm new haha.
You're right in that one. Most all the guys on here are chill and helpful if you're a contributing member of the community. On a side note, how about that Ghibli commercial on the Super Bowl.
engadget is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:35 PM   #10
Arandomniceguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Loki may not be very 'diplomatic' - trying to spare your ego - but he gave you excellent and true advice.

Probably only a few folks will not do any sort of research. I can't buy a toothbrush without comparing models/prices/shipping times! Probably most will search for the provider's name, telephone number(s), and pictures. All of which the search engines find for you. If you use Chrome (vs Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox) its especially easy to search pics. Right click on 98% of the images, you'll see "Search Google for this image" option. I happen to like Eccie because posts are organized by a topic or title and not just a long almost chat session of multiple topics. So read.

And then eventually, make it you thats sharing info, etc. This may sound like chiding, but its advice that will help. Good luck.
Arandomniceguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:05 PM   #11
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arandomniceguy View Post
Loki may not be very 'diplomatic' - trying to spare your ego - but he gave you excellent and true advice.
Yes, this is a correct statement...Diplomacy is NOT my strong point

Quote:
From what I've read. Loki is there anyone on here you don't have an issue with. It's a board man i ask questions for answers. No need to criticize at some point you came out of nowhere too. We've all been where I've been
Apparently, your reading comprehension is not as good as I first gave you credit for.
SO...I...will...type...slowly. ..so...you...understand.

I have an issue with anyone who comes to the boards to TROLL for DRAMA! If you post a reasonable question or at least one that isn't totally fucking retarded, you will get a reasonable answer. Several newbs have surfaced in the last few months that are either shills, trolls, or have a HUGE BRAIN TUMOR. The simple fact that I have no reservations about taking them to task for their actions or words may seem harsh to the uninitiated... but I assure you it is almost never without warrant.

Take your statement for example..."Do the guys here also do extensive research on the gal he's going to see as well." uh, isn't that what this forum is FOR!?!?!
I'm NOT trying to be an asshole...but, like the scorpion from the fable-'it is in my nature'.

Your question is akin to 'Flounder' in Animal house...'You guy's playing cards?" OF COURSE WE ARE!!! ...Research?-OF COURSE WE DO!!! This whole forum and many like it are all about research, aren't they?

You are new here, but in the last 48 hours have almost 30 posts!
That will almost be 10 a day, everyday since you joined on Saturday. And of those 27+ posts you have razzed the OP several times...called bullshit on senior members reviews...and did Bareback FS with a girl nobody yet reviewed (at the time you saw her) barely 24 hours after you asked about 'newbie friendly' providers.
So...yeah, I do find issue with that whole dynamic surrounding you at this moment. I wonder what will happen next

PK
Old 02-03-2014, 06:11 PM   #12
Guest010415
Valued Poster

"and did Bareback FS with a girl nobody yet reviewed (at the time you saw her) barely 24 hours after you asked about 'newbie friendly' providers."

BBFS? I would hope one of us would post an alert so the ladies here can see this guy is doing BBFS with gals.

That in itself is NOT welcome here in this community.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #13
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Yeah, I guess there aren't any left who take 'bottle caps' for payment !!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace
PK
Old 02-03-2014, 06:39 PM   #14
Hobbyist1978
Gaining Momentum

Hey man no issues I enjoy reading what you write matter of fact. Like I said was trying to jump right in. My bad. I'm definitely on all day and FP really alert the chicks I did FS uncovered. Read reviews bud happens a lot haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
Yes, this is a correct statement...Diplomacy is NOT my strong point

Apparently, your reading comprehension is not as good as I first gave you credit for.
SO...I...will...type...slowly. ..so...you...understand.

I have an issue with anyone who comes to the boards to TROLL for DRAMA! If you post a reasonable question or at least one that isn't totally fucking retarded, you will get a reasonable answer. Several newbs have surfaced in the last few months that are either shills, trolls, or have a HUGE BRAIN TUMOR. The simple fact that I have no reservations about taking them to task for their actions or words may seem harsh to the uninitiated... but I assure you it is almost never without warrant.

Take your statement for example..."Do the guys here also do extensive research on the gal he's going to see as well." uh, isn't that what this forum is FOR!?!?!
I'm NOT trying to be an asshole...but, like the scorpion from the fable-'it is in my nature'.

Your question is akin to 'Flounder' in Animal house...'You guy's playing cards?" OF COURSE WE ARE!!! ...Research?-OF COURSE WE DO!!! This whole forum and many like it are all about research, aren't they?

You are new here, but in the last 48 hours have almost 30 posts!
That will almost be 10 a day, everyday since you joined on Saturday. And of those 27+ posts you have razzed the OP several times...called bullshit on senior members reviews...and did Bareback FS with a girl nobody yet reviewed (at the time you saw her) barely 24 hours after you asked about 'newbie friendly' providers.
So...yeah, I do find issue with that whole dynamic surrounding you at this moment. I wonder what will happen next

PK
Old 02-03-2014, 07:11 PM   #15
Guest010415
Valued Poster

Dude

You're a NewB doing street walkers BBFS. Of course I will alert the careful ladies on this site! I have read the reviews, haven't seen one other than yours where that has happened.

Quote:
Hey man no issues I enjoy reading what you write matter of fact. Like I said was trying to jump right in. My bad. I'm definitely on all day and FP really alert the chicks I did FS uncovered. Read reviews bud happens a lot haha.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women