Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2021, 01:01 PM   #31
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Smf = suck my foot?
My guess is typo or autocorrect for smh
Tomb8871 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 03:30 PM   #32
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtimes44 View Post
One pissed off whore sorry lol typo
Not piss clown you seem to have the issue here about us and been a clown lol
As for my typo yes .. indeed iPhone autocorrect but warranted I like your interpretation...lol it’s funny but if I want to be more an ass as you the correction was right but here
Siuya «shove it in u your ass» I’ve done it once in Canada Fisting with an other companion in someone ass it was epic i kept the picture lol it had tramautize many friends lol
When people call other people hibillies or rednecks etc I think it’s important to realize how some of you act...if I was doing screen shots of latest text some should be ashamed..
I don’t judge people but sure will call you on things that either stupid racist non sense and treathened
Busty girl just made a post not advertise but let you know there is a world out there ..instead of appreciate you go on ....
Yurk
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 03:32 AM   #33
Funtimes44
BANNED

are you Russian ... a lot of broken English... or your English skills are that of a 10 year old lol...
Funtimes44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 04:24 AM   #34
Hidden21
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

She is Canadian, I’m from the border and people down state make fun of our accent.

Victoria, you look lovely just ignore him. First post and I’m white knighting
Hidden21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 07:03 AM   #35
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awh you don’t need to white knight me ...It’s usually the first thing that English speaking born American Canadian do...It’s actually the weakest insult lol
How many languages you speak and write?i write like a 10 years old? Well lol you would be embarrassed to see how many illiterate texts I get from grown ass men that should have better English writing than me ...Their first first language and they can’t write a sentence properly.I may not, however my first language is French .I’m fluent in English Spanish Italian Japanese as for the writing as my English university teacher told me as much your speech in front the class was great your essay wasn’t great and she couldn’t understand why: simple I guess when I write I still think in French.
If I point out how many guys that reach out to me can’t read cant’t spell you would be ashamed as it seem you think you are that smart yet can’t figure the reason the site have restrictions & Twitter different .
Anyway I can’t expect someone starting “free hobby” tread and get on several not related tread his weird opinions to be the sharpest tool in the box
Hidden you know that my French accent is sexy even when I’m mad lol
Est-ce que tu parles français tu l’écris?C’est habitude des gens de essayer de dénigrer quelqu’un d’autre par la langue ..Francais de France non seulement rient des américains mais aussi des québécois en nous appellant paysans.. Mettre l’argument plus loin les gens d’Angleterre on tendance à rire des américains.Bien sûre c’est une généralisation..Donc tu peux essayer autant que tu veux: tu es ignorant !
Mais bon c’est pas de ta faute
Bisous
I’m sorry BbG the tread was highjacked we can’t fix stupid
Old 03-20-2021, 09:31 AM   #36
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Serious question: Isn’t the border still closed? Or are you deeming your trip as ‘essential travel’?
Warrenajeffers is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 10:43 AM   #37
Hidden21
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

The border is closed to non citizens from entering Canada. Canadians can cross into USA
Hidden21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 11:46 AM   #38
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

And then they can cross back into Canada with no problem, after being around all of us covid-laden Americans? Damn that Trudeau’s such a smart guy.
Warrenajeffers is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 03:17 PM   #39
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden21 View Post
The border is closed to non citizens from entering Canada. Canadians can cross into USA
Indeed let’s educate some folks
It’s close for you the world yes I am technically allow to go back on a quarantine.Since it’s still lock down and me going back from here I would have to quarantine .As my mom live with me I don’t want to take the chance
In Canada it take much longer to get vaccines.She got hers on her birthday 2 days ago and the next one in June see yup our system is slow free but slow
Thanks hidden21 at least I see someone understanding the rules the accent
Old 03-20-2021, 03:35 PM   #40
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I want to see more pictures of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
Indeed let’s educate some folks
It’s close for you the world yes I am technically allow to go back on a quarantine.Since it’s still lock down and me going back from here I would have to quarantine .As my mom live with me I don’t want to take the chance
In Canada it take much longer to get vaccines.She got hers on her birthday 2 days ago and the next one in June see yup our system is slow free but slow
Thanks hidden21 at least I see someone understanding the rules the accent
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 08:14 AM   #41
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
I want to see more pictures of you.
Then go to post 1 and see my Twitter lol
Old 03-21-2021, 11:37 AM   #42
Funtimes44
BANNED

nothing worse than a whore that thinks she is smart...christ just do your job open your legs and your mouth and call it a day lol
Old 03-21-2021, 11:53 AM   #43
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

What is your Twitter? I want to see the cans.
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 05:00 PM   #44
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtimes44 View Post
nothing worse than a whore that thinks she is smart...christ just do your job open your legs and your mouth and call it a day lol
Troll it was to expect lol actually I have to deal retards like you lol i have too often to wash their parts listen to their issues .Loser like you that need attention but can’t afford. So if I’m a stupid Whore ... who are you lol smart men that keep. Trolling on this board?
Yah I don’t have a degree in psychology lol but can read people easy
You have frustrating blood as you can’t afford te cost of a Whore that resent deeply
FYI just open my mouth and legs so simple mind you are ....as well calling me Russian and write like 10 years old like I told a client friend ignorance is bliss
If you want qv hh than yes you can perceive us like that.. I don’t offer that I know my clients I care for them I had one in Canada that had several purple marks on his legs and I told him I was sorry .. End up he had eating share disease he could have lost is legs ...
You are the type I would decline..Just last week I had someone sending pics of money and I should take it ...
Any ladies could speak for themselves but boy don’t say it’s all about opening our legs and mouth

I didn’t think you would reply with such idiot speech further i don’t think you would ladies vouching for you
Don’t expect any ladies to see you if they come accros this post
Im very mad right now so I’ll take a minute...
I took that minute ... primitive ideas out of reality suffering from not getting it ..Then call me ignorant that women on the site are only to open their mouth or fuck...
I can only say you should feel lucky to get fuck on car date or else and your wife deal with you even though it’s miserable and you probably gave her h
Old 03-22-2021, 03:34 AM   #45
Funtimes44
BANNED

somebody has anger issues...way to put that degree to work lol... did you take dick sucking 101 in college

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women