Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2018, 03:56 PM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz View Post
Mandles have a way with knowing that stuff...
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:32 AM   #32
Looking4fun13031
Registered Member

Bustybabygirl not that that I have not been active, just saw no need to post until now. You have posted every time on her threads. And thousands of others. Looks as business is bad for you. I broke 8 years of silence for a girl that I get to spend at least one whole evening with every other month and wake up next to that has a special place in my heart and you keep attacking her. Are you now the Sherlock of ECCIE. You have your groupies and proof right here that hers are a lot more educated and feel if they need to take the time to address a situation it should be explained in a manner that is elementary and clearly spelled out for you and your groupies.This is my opinion on this whole situation and felt it was time to stand up and point out what exactly is going on around here. This situation will be taken care of shortly. You have spread yourself so thinly you appear to be desperately attacking a girl that has never called you anything negative. This is not a woman to underestimate, remember BigGirl, she is top notch and very selective on who visits her. She is not HIGH volume and is not a high volume girl like others are. Another thing that her and I share in common, we live an actual life, an active life, we exercise, we do a lot of other activities. Proof is in the pictures and in the postings. You are on here too much to be doing anything else. She is promoting fine wine and filet, while others are promoting Beer and a Burger.
Looking4fun13031 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:34 AM   #33
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4fun13031 View Post
Bustybabygirl not that that I have not been active, just saw no need to post until now. You have posted every time on her threads. And thousands of others. Looks as business is bad for you. I broke 8 years of silence for a girl that I get to spend at least one whole evening with every other month and wake up next to that has a special place in my heart and you keep attacking her. Are you now the Sherlock of ECCIE. You have your groupies and proof right here that hers are a lot more educated and feel if they need to take the time to address a situation it should be explained in a manner that is elementary and clearly spelled out for you and your groupies.This is my opinion on this whole situation and felt it was time to stand up and point out what exactly is going on around here. This situation will be taken care of shortly. You have spread yourself so thinly you appear to be desperately attacking a girl that has never called you anything negative. This is not a woman to underestimate, remember BigGirl, she is top notch and very selective on who visits her. She is not HIGH volume and is not a high volume girl like others are. Another thing that her and I share in common, we live an actual life, an active life, we exercise, we do a lot of other activities. Proof is in the pictures and in the postings. You are on here too much to be doing anything else. She is promoting fine wine and filet, while others are promoting Beer and a Burger.
Wow, someone has their panties in a bunch...
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:18 AM   #34
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Screenshots of where I attacked her. Literally $100 in the hand of anyone who shows authentic screenshots and links to where I attacked her, threatened her, was aggressive, or generally crude and vulgar. Or as you like to say “stalked” her.

I made one comment months ago that those who are truly classy don’t need to tell everyone - because everyone already knows. That’s what I did.

She went on a tirade in my last thread and I don’t even care. I am over her. I’m over this. But as long as peope continue to make comments about me in this thread and others, bet your ass I will reserve the right to reply.

Nothing you could ever say could ever matter to me.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:02 AM   #35
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
.It was not there that she found her help, she went about it in a civil and mature fashion and came up with a response from the God of ECCIE,the creator himself. She sent me a picture of bodies of the emails, to discreetly show that she was indeed in contact with the God. I am more pleased than ever to be a long time member here knowing that changes are coming
OMFG! this is among the most ridicules statements I think I have ever read.
1. So you admit that Kayleemarie has shared Personal messages or e-mails with the 'God of eccie"? interesting

2. Changes are coming? is that the same bullshit you/her/she spouted before suggesting I got banned for my handling of her transgressions?
Yeah...because mods always get banned then let back on staff...happens all the time. ...take a short vacation out of town and the speculation runs rampant.

3. I have yet to have any contact from the home office in Milwaukee regarding the performance of my duties here... so, uh...there is always that.

Finally, do you think this girl is unique? Do you think her situation is one in a million? Do you think she is being persecuted and terribly wronged here?

This dramatic play is dime a dozen around here...Girl has GPS, rags on others she deems 'beneath her...it escalates and hijacks and insults begin... infractions and staff intervention begins.. The GPS hook is offended and is taking the whole drama 'upstairs to the boss'... the White knights who have NEVER POSTED ANYTHING...or ONLY posted about her...crawl from the woodwork to sing her praises and disparage others who they believe are 'persecuting' her.... Regular members see through the thin veil of mandles and shills....

In the end, the ban runs its course and it's business as usual... except for the elite few, who don't learn to play well with others and end up getting the same infractions over again... lather, rinse, repeat.

PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:00 PM   #36
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
I reread that thread and am now firmly convinced that woman is batshit crazy
And quite arrogant. The GPS is strong with that one.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:02 PM   #37
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just seems kinda of strange that Kayleemarie was banned again. I did not find the post that vulgar and it wasn't specifically directed to anyone

Then you need to get your head out of her ass.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:03 PM   #38
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you teach classes on how to be a WK?
Old 04-04-2018, 01:18 PM   #39
harry8rucker
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I am in agreement with Looking4fun-with seeing the other girl's pictures I can understand why she wants to ensure that she is on a different level and her posts reflect that. White Knight I do not think is a fair term to use as we have become good friends that I talk to and spend time with once a month. Loki-is it OK that she calls me on her personal phone to chat and what is off limits to discuss? I am hours from Albany-surely they have checked when the last accusations were made that this is indeed a man behind a man handle.
harry8rucker is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 02:07 PM   #40
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry8rucker View Post
...White Knight I do not think is a fair term to use as we have become good friends that I talk to and spend time with once a month. ....

PK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the-greatest-moment_o_454418.jpg (89.7 KB, 234 views)
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:23 PM   #41
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
Sir, I would respectfully ask that you show one single instance where I have shown favoritism, asked for special treatment or given any, or had any type of skewed dealings with anyone on this board or hobby...ever.

Nobody is ever happy when mods have to step in and warn and point or ban... So I'm sorry if certain parties are dissatisfied when staff needs to step in....but if people would stick to the rules they wouldn't have to suffer the penalties.

Trying to smear my reputation is a ploy for the weak. Until this drama whipped up, point to 1 single instance that supports that statement..... I'll wait.

PK
Consider this bookmarked.....
Ya know.... just in case the ten pointers start flying around again.....
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=165
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 04:48 PM   #42
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

just got ta love BSC
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 06:32 PM   #43
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Looking4fun, sheesh, you need to get another hobby. What drivel, you have too much time on your hands... Start a drivel blog.

Are you her boyfriend or just that whipped by her?

All that over some BS whore board forum banter...
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 04:29 AM   #44
tonyTF
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
Looking4fun, sheesh, you need to get another hobby. What drivel, you have too much time on your hands... Start a drivel blog.

Are you her boyfriend or just that whipped by her?

All that over some BS whore board forum banter...
Thank you!!!
tonyTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:08 AM   #45
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies