Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2018, 03:13 PM   #16
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whoops double post.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 03:17 PM   #17
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Another thing - I post a lot and don’t remember every single thing I said months and months ago but the last time I can actually recall feeling bad or embarrassed about hassling someone (or anything I posted) was when California Lexi came to Albany. I realized I grossly overreacted and I promptly made a public apology.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:21 PM   #18
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

I think he also conveniently didn't notice the part where she called you a cunt
Warrenajeffers is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #19
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly I call myself and my best friend a cunt playfully on the regular :-). I’m all about the nasty names. It’s hard to offend me :-). Cunt as a term of endearment is regular in my circles.
Old 04-02-2018, 06:13 PM   #20
harry8rucker
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I love her humor. She is the only reason why I even look at Eccie.
When you find one like this it is hard to settle for second best. I used an agency for all my companion bookings to attend high profile functions until I came across her add. I want somebody to compliment me, not get lost in my shadow. This girl is amazing to say the least-to see how see can work a room for me makes me proud that she is with me even if only for one evening a month, that is enough to hold me over till the next time we meet. There are better things in life to do then harass this girl-be happy to have a true beauty like this here.
harry8rucker is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:43 AM   #21
Looking4fun13031
Registered Member

Default Shit runs up hill

First line I wrote explained that Kayleemarie was wrong in terminology on highjacking. She obviously does not spend as much time on here as some but is the one who catches all hell because she will not lower her standards blow a mod or his crew. That is the obvious problem that I personally see here and have been seeing this girl adds nothing but substance to the boards and not polluting it with one liners, or so called prolific posting. Why nose into another persons actual business? This week, last week, last year, mind your own.Could you present to me anything from you worth reading that I might have missed in the last two years here? I have been here for eight. when I am having a great time reading her post imagining her smile as she cusses turns me on, and then there comes a post from you and all Happy thoughts are extinguished into pure disgust that a lady that represents herself the way you do and sits at a low 4 on a scale takes a shot at a class act for attention.

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2318420&page=3

Has she ever jumped on one of your threads and said you should stop putting yourself out there like you do and clean your act up and make yourself more presentable and stop acting like such a bitch? Why are you being the predator? You got what you asked for and then cried for assistance, but in no shape or form did this mature woman fall into your games. This is a board for discussion, don't bail when it gets hot and she has you at a loss of words backed into a corner because you are in the wrong. You have to admit and know that you are on a whole different level. I am on a different level as you as well. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. You have to give Kaylee credit on the safe word comment when you tried to tap out of her playful exchange of words. I spit my juice this morning.
And glad you didn't take cunt as a bad thing, helps her case that you understood, she did spell it out and labeled how and why it was used. I spoke to her briefly earlier and she wants everyone to know that she received 5 points for derailing the Big girls thread for a total of 20. That she was able to make contact with an outside source before Loki Pk hit the ban button again when she wrote back in message that she was not taking the points and was going to challenge it and has evidence against him to prove that he should not be allowed to manipulate others by using his position. She said the familiar blue screen popped up and said banned for unnecessary rudeness.

It was not there that she found her help, she went about it in a civil and mature fashion and came up with a response from the God of ECCIE,the creator himself. She sent me a picture of bodies of the emails, to discreetly show that she was indeed in contact with the God. I am more pleased than ever to be a long time member here knowing that changes are coming and that it will hopefully attract more guys like myself, more ladies like Kayleemarie and cut out the prolific posting couch potatoes. Biggirl, have you seen the latest sub to visit, she is in our area as well. That looks to be a respectable young lady that takes care of herself, she has been here since 2010 with a little over 300 posts. Less is more.
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2357409

But as for you. Looks you need to keep living like a flea on dogs ass, surrounded by many. My oeace has been said with you. Please stop following Kayleemarie.
Looking4fun13031 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:30 AM   #22
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

And.. "he" waits 8 years to create his first post. LOL
Warrenajeffers is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 10:28 AM   #23
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Too funny. How long will he/she have to go before they say something that phases me?

I’m beyond amused that a 2-3 sentence comment I made several months ago has gotten this/these individuals in such a tizzy.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:32 PM   #24
dvae1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Amazing,we have 2 nice women who both have excellent reviews that just obviously don't like each other. Personally find reading the posts amusing,as do many others it seems. st them go at it, not can tell them to take it private which he/she should have and that would have been the end of it.
One observation,a statement was made that a mod was using their position to obtain favors. I can't say one way or the other. But perception is everything in the real world and this perception is not good.
Thanks to all for their reviews.
dvae1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:50 PM   #25
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Guys and gals...as most of you know this site has certain guidelines it tries to uphold, any many of you may agree or disagree with them but they are the rule here. If a member does not follow the guidelines here they get warned at first and if they continue to not follow the guidelines points or bans are to follow. No one will be exempt from this here plain and simple and if they cross that line they will be dealt with. Trust me that there is no power trip for the mods in doing so either, the last thing I want to do is ban a member and especially a provider. As other sites are going away and/or getting shut down these guidelines we have here just may help the site survive too. So in the meantime I only suggest that everyone plays nicely together and focus on the real reason we come here.
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #26
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvae1 View Post
One observation,a statement was made that a mod was using their position to obtain favors. I can't say one way or the other. But perception is everything in the real world and this perception is not good.
Thanks to all for their reviews.
Sir, I would respectfully ask that you show one single instance where I have shown favoritism, asked for special treatment or given any, or had any type of skewed dealings with anyone on this board or hobby...ever.

No one finds it odd that the only one crying the blues is Kayleemarie and now 3-4 WK's who have taken up her banner?
I've never asked to see her...never had ANY dealings with her except as a mod on this board.
The guidelines are set and equal for all and I do my best to apply them equally to all.

Nobody is ever happy when mods have to step in and warn and point or ban... So I'm sorry if certain parties are dissatisfied when staff needs to step in....but if people would stick to the rules they wouldn't have to suffer the penalties.

Trying to smear my reputation is a ploy for the weak. Until this drama whipped up, point to 1 single instance that supports that statement..... I'll wait.

PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:16 PM   #27
harry8rucker
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Two bans in less then a month...how many points does it take to be banned? She only had 20......
harry8rucker is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:30 PM   #28
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry8rucker View Post
Two bans in less then a month...how many points does it take to be banned? She only had 20......
How do you know how many points she had?

PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 03:05 PM   #29
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
How do you know how many points she had?

PK
Mandles have a way with knowing that stuff...
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 03:30 PM   #30
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

In my opinion , Kayleemarie’s biggest problem is HERSELF ! I posted a comment in the thread that got her banned that I thought she had this “ holier than thou” , chip on her shoulder attitude. This second ban appears to be her conceit and “ attack mode “ comments bringing her down again . To be clear ,I’ve never met or have had any communication with either provider. For you white knight members to try to blame any moderator or anyone else for what is clearly Kayleemarie’s arrogance is not warranted. One of you white knights may best advise her to take a step back and actually think before she spews shit !
RODOSH is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women