Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2016, 01:28 PM   #16
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 04:58 PM   #17
Likearock23
Registered Member

Wink Mixed reviews

So my post has some supporters with similar (as far as the loco part)experiences, and some that don't believe me because of either a lack of posting history or their own opposite experiences. I ask those that don't believe me this question....since the lie about me is not public, but in a private section that only providers can see, why would I take an opportunity to protect my integrity to the public. You all didn't even know I was 'reported', so while I appreciate those that do agree, this was for other providers to know the truth. As for a month later....yes because she was actually pm'ing me flat out lies as if to make me believe I ripped her off. Saying 'I know what I did, and that she is reporting me to other providers'. One rule I live by is that you cannot rationalize with crazy people, therefore i just had no interest. But over time it bothered me that her claim was a false attack on my integrity. Lastly, it was a warning shot to those thinking of endulging, all I can say is see for yourself. And those that claim the pictures are accurate, wow, I'm not saying they're not her but they are far from current.
Likearock23 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:09 PM   #18
bam71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Lr23. Not sure who you think had similar experience ? My experiences are exactly the opposite of what you have said. Where did she post a report at? Did another provider tell you something? These whole thread seems strange to me
bam71 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:12 PM   #19
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Ladies have a private area like the gents do. I think it's pretty clear she posted there and, I'm sure it got shared with him.
Why are you all beating up the OP for posting his experience?
And you wonder why gents don't post here.
Lord forbid a guy tell the truth!! Wow!!
Old 12-17-2016, 05:14 PM   #20
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Lr23, thank you for your honest report. Don't let the others push you away.
White knights all over!! Pretty funny actually...
Old 12-17-2016, 05:16 PM   #21
bam71
Valued Poster

TB he's entitled to his opinion but when he says pics not accurate got to wonder. Saw her in Nov she looked great. Just wondering.
bam71 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:18 PM   #22
TreeBark
Valued Poster

You know what's funny? As soon as I commented, my phone is ringing yet another number (I've since blocked) again. Like 3 weeks ago on a Friday night when I was driving with my girl and the pranks started. Clock work.
Old 12-17-2016, 05:29 PM   #23
bam71
Valued Poster

TB not sure what you mean but you right about the bs on here sometimes. It's why I don't contribute much anymore. I just questioned his assessment of her looking like her pics. She looks just like them in my opinion. You claim we need the truth but if it goes,against your vision it's wrong. Just kind of funny. Did you run out of popcorn?
bam71 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:32 PM   #24
Likearock23
Registered Member

Default Reaper

Reaper, you sound like you are disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing, or as if you were there and know something I don't. Maybe you're a fan of her and that's fine. Maybe the experience is wonderful, I wouldn't know because when I show up to a woman who does not resemble my expectations based on her pics, and further they don't measure up, I have no guilty conscience for bailing on a scam artist like that. Second, I stood by what I did, further stated not proud of bailing on anyone, and even further stated that I would be fine if she posted the truth in private or public, so your cold feet remark doesn't match up. Third, being my first post I agree there is no reason anyone should feel it is 100% credible based on that alone, but you are wrong to simply state because it is my first post there is no chance on it being the truth. And as far as telling me to contribute, this was a way to warn anyone that chooses to listen. I could care less if anyone does or not, go ahead and find out on your own, and I would looooovvvvve a side by side look at her today and those pics she has, and anyone defending her as far as an accurate expectation, come on. Maybe if you've been seeing her for 10 years, more power to ya. And reaper, if someone attacks your integrity and calls you a thief inaccurately, and oat the end of the day you have no desire for unknowing people to know the truth, then you have no self respect and I feel sorry for you.
Old 12-17-2016, 05:40 PM   #25
Likearock23
Registered Member

Well since you've had experiences and I chose not to based on what opened the door we are talking apples and oranges. Many of you are missing the point and dwelling on sidebars only necessary for context. I said I left graciously and wasn't proud of bailing, but my choice. The main point is she chose to turn that (maybe anger or insecurity) into attacking my integrity and falsely accusing me of being a thief. I did not message her or get personal with her or even wish for any of that. I got home and had seceralnirate messages from her making me aware she 'reported me' and that I 'wouldn't get away with what I did.' I'm talking fucking loco! Then telling other people I know or may want to know that I ripped her off...you people can take heed to my warning of not. I could care less. I hope she makes millions. Could care less.
Old 12-17-2016, 05:57 PM   #26
bam71
Valued Poster

3 things . Dont think she's been in this for 10 years. Personally think she'd pass the side by side pics. Last if you wouldn't have brought it all up not sure everyone would know you integrity is being questioned. Just my opinion.
bam71 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 06:19 PM   #27
TreeBark
Valued Poster

I havent seen VIVI in a long time. Fact
She and I did talk recently on FB chat, with video. Fact
Her pics do look like she does preseantly. My opinion.
In no way was I agreeing or disagreeing with anyone. I was simply adding to the conversation.
Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don;t think that's reason for any of us to rip anyone apart. The OP was not satisfied, ok. Move on.
Many others are or have been. So be it, move on.
Old 12-17-2016, 06:23 PM   #28
TreeBark
Valued Poster

But I will add, just because someone has only 1 or 2 posts, is not reason to question his opinion. There are many lurkers on this site who don't comment. It;s their choice. So let's not tear him apart for his input.
This whole thread is exactly why many choose to not add input. It's really too bad.
Not every date is going to be a match made in heaven, deal with it.
To each his own.
Old 12-17-2016, 06:25 PM   #29
TreeBark
Valued Poster

There are 2 people who know what happened, in their own minds. By the sounds of it, it's quite the contrary.
Now go get laid everyone and have fun!!
Old 12-17-2016, 06:30 PM   #30
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Dude I ain't part of this
Mtnliving is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women