Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2016, 06:23 PM   #31
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
I have not seen ONE traveling lady blow thru, and drop their rates. I know for a fact their rates are $300 and up...a few with 90mins minimum.

Exactly! LOL Ive been to Albany several times and no lowering my rate.

Tree, I base this on verified providers not backpage betty. Also do you realize Syracuse/Albany/Roch/Buff have the same backpage betty prices as Albany? You seem to think Albany some other land.

The upstate market is the same including Albany. Cant call Albany upstate or Iggy with have a cow. LOL

Its also not 'fitting in' in Albany, Im the same way on every board Im on. I think you were rude, I'll tell you.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:35 PM   #32
MOPAR11
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

It's a shame that a couple narrow minded shit disturbers in Albany seem to make the misinformed judgement for the area! Elle...don't take their shit...glad to see you standing up...I'm glad they're not fucking up buffalo...and as for the rates and plethora of cheap pussy...I rarely spend that much...and after seeing Kayla understand you get what you pay for!!!! Never seen such passion and enthusiasm....if I could have popped 4 times she would have been all for it!!! I hope enough Albany guys pm her with positive thoughts to make her trip worth it...if not I certainly hope her tour includes a return to Buffalo!!!
MOPAR11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:07 PM   #33
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOPAR11 View Post
It's a shame that a couple narrow minded shit disturbers in Albany seem to make the misinformed judgement for the area!
If anything ever happened here... I'd visit more often....
Maybe I'll take up pissing on trees as a hobby though.... Lot's of trees in that neck of the woods.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:28 PM   #34
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

How bout all 3 of ya go back to Buffalo.. Munch on some beef on weck at your precious Tops and Wegmenns.. And then go right over the fucking falls. Sound good to you guys? LOL
Warrenajeffers is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 07:39 PM   #35
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm an Upstate girl and from what I've seen and heard, an Albany tour is not appealing to me. Hope you do well though Kayla.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:02 PM   #36
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Trees, so adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
If anything ever happened here... I'd visit more often....
Maybe I'll take up pissing on trees as a hobby though.... Lot's of trees in that neck of the woods.....
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:02 PM   #37
Guest072118
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
How bout all 3 of ya go back to Buffalo.. Munch on some beef on weck at your precious Tops and Wegmenns.. And then go right over the fucking falls. Sound good to you guys? LOL
Tops sucks and Im not in Buffalo. A little dramatic eh? LOL
Old 06-12-2016, 08:03 PM   #38
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

It's not appealing because we won't pay those kinds of prices for less attractive and sub par performance.
160 hr is going rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
I'm an Upstate girl and from what I've seen and heard, an Albany tour is not appealing to me. Hope you do well though Kayla.
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:19 PM   #39
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't try to tell me why something is or is not appealing to me. I honestly get more men in Albany messaging me and asking me when I'm going to visit than I do for Syracuse. So obviously someone is willing to pay that rate.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:43 PM   #40
MOPAR11
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
It's not appealing because we won't pay those kinds of prices for less attractive and sub par performance.
160 hr is going rate.
Fuck Tree...I agree...but we're talking about prime ecstacy providers....Kayla,Elle and BBG aren't what you fucktards are used to!! Buckle up and take the ride or shut up and don't fuck it up for the fellas around there that will and appreciate the finer things in life...wanna pay 160 for a crack whore go for it!!!!
MOPAR11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:34 PM   #41
Guest072118
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

less attractive and sub par performance.

Where do you see or hear such things about any of the ladies in this thread, eh?

Honey bun, trust you would get bang for your buck from any of us and we are good looking ladies. Go read a review before you lump us in the BPB pile for $160.

Now Im not saying no gal at $160 can be a good bang but we all know majority are not, dirty/smokey incalls, hygiene, flakey, the forbidden topic, ect.

All gals in this thread are forbidden topic free with clean incalls and bodies.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:14 PM   #42
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well this is somthing....
Hello every one and thanks for comments lol
Soooo...Im all about having fun and love sex and love my Regulars and somtimes i am willing to make small exceptions to my rate for them, but with traveling I'm not going to be able to lower my rate.. im traveling mainly bc im in a tough situation with the house im buying and really need the money quick.. I'm very straight forward and that's my sales pitch lol. But im so being real.. I'm norm low volume and very hard to get a hold of, this week is going to be the exception, I'm pretty excited and so cant wait to have fun and meet some great new guys..

Im not perfect and not the barbie doll type but I'm sweet, I love sex and I aim to please.. and from what I have heard Im a pretty girl and a sexy fun time lol
Guys are always talking about girls who are bad at sex lol. I so don't even get the dif between good and bad sex, what ik is I'm just having fun and from what they say Im a great time and doing good.. lol
So regardless what a few guys are saying I'm def going to be making the trip and am looking forward to it, not often do I get so much time to myself with no responsibilities (he is going to grandma's) lol.. so I'm going to make the most of it, have fun and just get away.. I'm hoping for the best but either way it will be nice to travel and have the time to myself..
Thanks to all the guys who have pm'ed, I'm going returning them tmrw.. Can't wait and im def looking forward meeting some great albany guys.. ♡
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:24 PM   #43
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Dude, read my reviews. You'll see I can get some pretty nice pussy for far less coin.
And not to be rude hun, but almost half of your reviews are no reviews so your paying around 3/4 of my price to see these ladies and not enjoying yourself.. that doesn't sound like very good economics to me..
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:29 AM   #44
57fubar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default WTF.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
160 hr is going rate.
......are you smoking? 160/hr is the LOW end of the going rate.........it's like anything else, you get what you pay for.........tis why a Caddy costs more than a damn Yugo
57fubar is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:31 AM   #45
57fubar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
And not to be rude hun, but almost half of your reviews are no reviews so your paying around 3/4 of my price to see these ladies and not enjoying yourself.. that doesn't sound like very good economics to me..
57fubar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women