Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2015, 05:59 PM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Lots of game players....it will sort itself out.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 06:05 PM   #17
bam71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Lots of game players....it will sort itself out.
True true
bam71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:49 PM   #18
Zippity
Account Disabled

I am not Frank/Treebark. But I'm not new either. I already alluded to my previous handles in my first post earlier this month. I just don't get why everyone is accused of being that ONE hobbyist. They are more of us than that one guy. Lots of local guys in the hobby. And we're not all Frank. And for the record, Jason was just a random first name.
Zippity is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:11 AM   #19
Msanders
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Yeah nice try. In your response to reaper you stated your new here. Now you say you aren't. That and the use of Jason's name is a little bit too much of a coincidence.
Msanders is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:15 PM   #20
Zippity
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msanders View Post
Yeah nice try. In your response to reaper you stated your new here. Now you say you aren't. That and the use of Jason's name is a little bit too much of a coincidence.
So you're convinced I'm that ONE hobbyist even though the Admins already cleared me of being him. I guess it really doesn't matter who you accuse me of being, right Jason?
Old 06-01-2015, 11:16 AM   #21
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
All the RED STAFF EDITS make this seem much worse than it was meant to be. Clearly I wasn't being literal. It was a mediocre visit with SAB, not awful but not great.

Fuck it, just ban me. What's the point of sharing info if I'm just going to get attacked by pedants, Frank-obsessors, and white-knighters.
???
Seriously? I mean...SERIOUSLY!?!?
You post ridicules shit...use multiple handles....don't follow the guidelines in the least fucking bit...
THEN!!! When people call you out on it, THEY are the problem. Last time you posted inane shit like the OP, and I called you out on it 'I' was the problem. I purposely waited for others to chime in, just so you would see that I'm not the only 'pedantic motherfucker' around here.
Why not post these properly as reviews in the review section? I mean really? why not?
Because that would be too guideline specific?

Go ahead, blast away...I live for stupid shit like this.
And just so you know, pedant was originally pedante which in old Italian was 'teacher'. And many of us are not here for an argument, but do try to steer newbs in the right direction.
Oh wait...that's right your not really a newb...are you?
Spitz? Spitzer/ Cheerios? Really, WTF?

Did you ever notice how hundreds of others post and never catch a hassle...yet you and franko catch enough for thousands? But you guys aren't the problem...we are.
yup, makes perfect sense

PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:18 PM   #22
Zippity
Account Disabled

So there you have it everyone, the Master has finally spoken. I am not that ONE hobbyist who rightfully so deserved his scorn. But good effort, the Toadies have earned their biscuits.

As for not following the rules, well, I'm a Hobbyist. Crack that nut on your own.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #23
Zippity
Account Disabled

And I especially like your use of "Pedantic Motherfucker"
Old 06-01-2015, 03:57 PM   #24
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
So there you have it everyone, the Master has finally spoken. I am not that ONE hobbyist who rightfully so deserved his scorn. But good effort, the Toadies have earned their biscuits.

As for not following the rules, well, I'm a Hobbyist. Crack that nut on your own.
Your many prevarications confound the true intentions of your presence and postings. You eschew the answers to direct questions with the tenacity of a Russian diplomat at the UN. You belittle providers in sardonic posts, then respond with an acerbic attitude when called out on your vitriolic comments.

My only question...Why are you here?
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:42 PM   #25
Zippity
Account Disabled

My information is accurate and relevant. I post to help fellow hobbyists. I find it interesting you write I "belittle providers." You do know this is a review board, right? Not all reviews are going to be exuberant approbations, although I know this is your preferred style.

Rather than worry about what I write, why don't you TOFTT and write something useful for the rest of us.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #26
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Reviews ???

Quote:
My information is accurate and relevant. I post to help fellow hobbyists. I find it interesting you write I "belittle providers." You do know this is a review board, right? Not all reviews are going to be exuberant approbations, although I know this is your preferred style.

Rather than worry about what I write, why don't you TOFTT and write something useful for the rest of us.
Zippity- Look at the number of reviews that Loki has on eccie - 80 . I don't believe that there is any other member in the Albany area - maybe in all NYS-that has contributed more reviews than him.
RODOSH is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:59 PM   #27
Zippity
Account Disabled

The Praetorian Guard loyally serves its Master. More biscuits are in order.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:25 PM   #28
bam71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

If this is a review board why didn't you post this in the review section? Oh I know cause your new oh wait no you said been around awhile. Guess I'm confused kinda like you, your posts , and your reviews. Got to agree wit Loki
bam71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:41 PM   #29
reaper302
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

I just don't understand why some people feel it is necessary to do crap like this. Yes it is a review board so why not keep it like that. Zippy, you come on here say you are new because you posted in the wrong spot then say you are not. Now I don't know who you really are but from your post saying Jason and what not it is not hard to figure out that you are not new to the site. But like others on here you post a review that is over the top then complain that admin makes it look worse than it is. Then you complain about everything. I'm not trying to call you out but I just don't understand the drama. Post a review, without trying to go over the top with all sorts of diseases because you obviously know better and leave it. Remember you said it. This is a review board, not a place for all the crap that certain people(banned and not banned ones) like to stir up.
reaper302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:20 PM   #30
Zippity
Account Disabled

For the Toadies: I first posted as Zippity about a month ago, and made it clear I wasn't a new member. When I posted in this thread saying I was new, I qualified it with a smiley face, implying I was being facetious.

Why I need to so precisely explain this baffles me. It doesn't take (to steal the term) a rocket surgeon to figure this shit out. And you Toadies are WAY too obsessed with following the forum posting rules.

Here's a reference I suspect is freshly familiar with many of you: "You can't speak since you don't have the conch! Kill Piggy (aka Frank)!"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women