Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2015, 12:56 AM   #1
Zippity
Account Disabled

Default Two Girls; One Night (Amber and SexyAngel)

GIRL #1: SexyAngelBaby (SAB) 518-380-1547 140/hh.

I wanted to see her based on the many positive reviews. She wasn't answering my calls, but was texting. I was worried about a no-show, but she eventually met me at her place.

Fast-forward: She lies down in bed but immediately gets up and runs to the bathroom to puke STAFF EDIT.

She was sweaty before we started. She didn't seem healthy. Didn't help we're in a downtown section-8 slum. She said the place belongs to another girl (who I passed, and could easily be mistaken for a street-walker).

SAB was friendly enough, but didn't seem genuine.

She was diligent with her bbbj, although the finish was more in the hand than mouth. Her panties never came off.

I usually prefer providers without STAFF EDIT.

GIRL #2: Amber

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...cials/17046830

Ph: 860-929-2062 special rate/hh (quoted 160)

So after contracting STAFF EDIT, I needed to get another release. I went home and burned my clothes (or should have), and started playing my favorite late-night game, Backpage Roulette. Finally I got a live one. Right off 890. She sends a few face pictures. Wow, really cute. She sounds cute too.

So off I go, STAFF EDIT and all. And in a short time, I'm at a what-the-fuck-is-this-place motel. Girl says she is going to come out to meet me. I hear a girl talking outside. And I see her talking with a (to use the Baltimore-riots term) "thug" look-alike. And now I'm not sure what to do. I'm standing there at the end of the walkway, and they must see me. He must see me. She must see me. Yet no acknowledgment from either at all. Huh? Am I wearing an invisibility cloak? Or is she not the right girl? I'm envisioning scenarios that have me and Thug interacting. They're not good visions.

They separate - she goes one way, Thug goes the other way. (Turns out, he's just her harmless neighbor.) My invisibility cloak disappears and she comes down my way. Wow. She's really cute. Small. Pictures always make girls seem so much BIGGER than they really are. And why does she use 29 as her age? She could EASILY pass for 21. She may be the first over-21 Backpage girl to lie about being older. She walks me to her room. She's very friendly. Offers me soda. Gets a cup, cleans it out (it was new anyways), and pours me a drink. Sweet girl. (IN MY HEAD: Wait, are there STAFF EDIT in here? I could pass out and be robbed. Don't be a paranoid retard. No there aren't. She poured herself a cup too. But she's not drinking it. There's other bottles. This would be some elaborate plan to STAFF EDIT someone. You're an idiot.)

She says she'll be right back. Huh? Goes for the money. Oh no. Here we go. She only takes 20 and leaves. Ok. I'm alone in her room. All her stuff is here. Even her purse and phone. I just watch Louis CK on TV. She knows a good show. I'm still waiting. I see a knife by the bed. OK. If Thug comes in, at least I'll be ready. She comes back. Had to check on laundry. No big deal.

Then she goes into the bathroom for a while. Oh, no. Here we go again. I know this drill. But nope, it's not STAFF EDIT. She's actually on the toilet. I guess that's good. No need to leave just yet. Just be patient. She finally exits the bathroom, sans pants.

She tells me stories about her life. She's very new to the business. I like her. She's genuine. Limited tattoos. One on her foot. She is the girl in the pictures. Great squeezable ass!! Petite body. Soft, but sexy. Not trash. A real girl. She's maybe 5'0. Shorty. Really cute. BBBJ. Kissing. GFE. Non-clock-watcher. A total TOFTT success.

Amber is a definite recommend. Very pretty and friendly. That's the irony of the hobby. There's no sure thing, good or bad. You just have to keep at it, and the hobby eventually rewards you. Most TOFTT'S are decidedly mediocre, but every once in a while, a girl surprises you in a good way.
Zippity is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:55 AM   #2
reaper302
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

How is this a request. Shouldn't this be in the review section. Or are we just playing games again. Just wondering.
reaper302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 10:31 AM   #3
Zippity
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper302 View Post
How is this a request. Shouldn't this be in the review section. Or are we just playing games again. Just wondering.
Sorry, maybe it can be moved. I'm new here.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:50 PM   #4
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default " NEW here " ??? Yeah Right ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
Sorry, maybe it can be moved. I'm new here.

Just how many times are you going to resurface with NEW handles ?? But your post content is always the same bullshit - lies, slander, crap. WTF is your problem ??
RODOSH is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:06 PM   #5
JoeyBell
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I'm not doubting his experience with SAB cuz I had a terrible experience with her as well. I'm not doing a review on it because I dont want to slam a girl while she is down, and she requested I not
JoeyBell is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:21 PM   #6
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Zip,

Read your PM's

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:18 PM   #7
Zippity
Account Disabled

All the RED STAFF EDITS make this seem much worse than it was meant to be. Clearly I wasn't being literal. It was a mediocre visit with SAB, not awful but not great.

Fuck it, just ban me. What's the point of sharing info if I'm just going to get attacked by pedants, Frank-obsessors, and white-knighters.
Old 05-29-2015, 04:25 PM   #8
bam71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Who mentioned Frank? Oh yea you did! Been on here short time but know about Frank? Something weird going on Again.
bam71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:10 PM   #9
Zippity
Account Disabled

Attack of the Frank-Zombies! Once they think you're infected with Frank, the Zombie-Killers attack!! Better watch out, because anyone could be Frank! Dddnnnnt, dddnnnnt...Frank-Zombies are coming to get you all!

It's World War Frank!
Old 05-29-2015, 06:52 PM   #10
Msanders
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Hi Frank. How have you been?
Msanders is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:09 PM   #11
Zippity
Account Disabled

Hello Jason. I've been good. Thanks for asking.
Old 05-30-2015, 10:25 AM   #12
Msanders
Account Disabled

Well now thats interesting. You claim to be new around here yet you bring up the name Jason? He hasn't been around for a while yet you claim to be "new". Hmmm...
Old 05-30-2015, 01:22 PM   #13
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Who is Jason?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 01:34 PM   #14
Msanders
Account Disabled

Jason is a hobbyist who was obsessed with SAB and had multiple handles here just like Franky Boy here. So the reference to Jason infers that I am him, which I'm not and everyone knows it. Kind of weird that a "new guy" would know about him isn't it?
Old 05-30-2015, 03:21 PM   #15
bam71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It is rather strange that a newbie knows about Frank/Trebark unless he is Frankie P / Treebark. Makes a person wonder!! So Frank are you back?
bam71 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women