Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2019, 12:50 PM   #16
JBDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

She PM’d me this morning because I responded that I don’t believe her to be real. I absolutely think her review is fake. Pictures too. I could be wrong. I dont even recall the post that she took offense to, but her tone in this thread is similar to the unsolicited PM she sent me.

I don’t have a personal issue with you ma’am. I don’t think you’re legit though.

Why not:
•post a yourself smiling while holding up two fingers on one hand, and something pink or red in the other.

You don’t have to do this. But you’re clearly not happy with the incredulity you’re being received with. I suggest you erase the Listcrawler review pics...because no one believes them, post the pics to verify that you are who you say you are, and accept the lumps you’ve incurred as a result of your impatience, and in 2 weeks none of us will even remember this!
JBDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:12 PM   #17
MikeQuality
Valued Poster

This situation reminds me of a B.P./L.C. provider, who months ago used fake pictures on Eccie with bogus reviews. Under pressure from the hobbyist (C.G.) that provider finally showed her true pictures and was called out for looking unpleasant(Ratchet with high prices) by the guys. Also, with the real her know, she and management was know to commit robbery toward guys on L.C. which resulted in her being blacklisted from Eccie.
MikeQuality is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:28 PM   #18
JBDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuality View Post
This situation reminds me of a B.P./L.C. provider, who months ago used fake pictures on Eccie with bogus reviews. Under pressure from the hobbyist (C.G) that provider finally showed her true pictures and was called out for looking unpleasant(Ratchet with high prices) by the guys. Also, with the real her know, she and management was know to commit robbery toward guys on L.C. which resulted in her being blacklisted from Eccie.
My gut tells me that this is a similar situation. She or he is just trying to guilt or bully one of us suckers into swallowing the poorly baited hook!
JBDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:30 PM   #19
JBDFW
Valued Poster

��
JBDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:34 PM   #20
MikeQuality
Valued Poster

Yea, this could be a similar situation.
MikeQuality is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:53 PM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I'm calling Fake.. the only review is bogus as Hell, and she has received an avalanche of useful information in this thread, but has not checked back in, just as her Bullshit Reviewer disappeared. furthermore, the fact that "she" sends unsolicited nasty PM's to guys, is a sign that.. well, I'm not going to finish the sentence, lest I get points.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 02:39 PM   #22
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I don't want no nasty PM just for saying my opinion.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 02:56 PM   #23
randell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I apologize in advance that this post is so long. I have spent quite some time thinking of your plight and thought I would list tips to use and pifalls to avoid when starting on a new site, or providing in general. I'm not talking small things like keeping your personal life out of work that everyone knows, these are TIPS that most providers never even think of and 100% GUARANTEE, success!

The first step to Guarantee Success, you must ... Oh wait, CBJ?. i'm sorry to have wasted your time.
randell is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:34 PM   #24
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Lots of great advice and suggestions given here that is priceless
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:02 PM   #25
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

this is a GREAT thread. It turned from " how can you help me" , to almost a "message to every provider" thread LOL
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:01 PM   #26
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randell View Post
I apologize in advance that this post is so long. I have spent quite some time thinking of your plight and thought I would list tips to use and pifalls to avoid when starting on a new site, or providing in general. I'm not talking small things like keeping your personal life out of work that everyone knows, these are TIPS that most providers never even think of and 100% GUARANTEE, success!

The first step to Guarantee Success, you must ... Oh wait, CBJ?. i'm sorry to have wasted your time.
This is the funniest post I have read on this site in a long time. It's rare for me to actually laugh out loud when I am reading shit on this board, but this was fucking funny.

Well done, randell.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:47 PM   #27
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Yeah, there a lot of red flags going on here.

- CBJ will kill most of your clientele here. If you're not willing to change that then just accept that business here WILL be slow no matter how attractive you believe yourself to be. Most guys here would rather have a slightly less attractive girl with great service than vice versa.

- Tagline about "bitterness" "poor quality" and low prices probably would've turned me away. It screams attitude and that potential for bad service is probably high. I would drop that immediately if I were you. It's not profound, and it's not going to entice a guy to spend more than he was already willing to spend. So it really serves no purpose other than to turn a lot of guys off. Just set your prices and be done with it.

- No AA under 40. Will raise antennas that you may be pimped, and will also cut off a portion of your potential clientele. You may want to reconsider this and rely on good screening instead. This isn't backpage or listcrawler.

- Screening. Per your website: "Have your ID available for me to inspect. If you don't trust me enough to show your ID then you need to look elsewhere for companionship. This is for safety reasons only." <<<<<< That is going to turn away a LOT of people. Most reputable guys here will walk away as soon as they see this, especially since you really have no track record.

- Finally, the so-called "review" is a very bad look. It definitely looks fake, which in turn makes you look fake and/or pimped.

When you add all things up, it comes off as if there is a bit of an entitlement issue and you feel that b/c you're pretty (which you are if your pics are real) that business should be booming for you here and you're frustrated b/c you're used to your looks being enough to have things your way. You probably know that the clientele here is better/more reliable than listcrawler and such and that you can hike your prices up here.

You've been given great advice all throughout this thread and you probably would make a killing here if you follow it and your service matches your looks, however I suspect you won't change anything and this will be the last we hear of you. Lol.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:52 PM   #28
JBDFW
Valued Poster

The “I beg your pardon...I’m well reviewed in the comment section of Listcrawler” Shit was classic. I just read the PM again. I told her that I absolutely think her ECCIE review and pictures are Fake. Not only are they fake, they’re shitty fakes from a poor prevaricator! Lol.

She needs to put up a picture of herself standing in front of a television with ESPN on there.
JBDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:50 PM   #29
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ESPN hilarious
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:14 PM   #30
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young